Chapter 8 : God, Please Save Her

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


God, Please save Tiffany –T.


The girl watched the interaction between the Hwang’s heiress and her friend with darker expression.
Taeyeon stood behind the big flower pot near the restaurant entrance door. Her eyes cannot leave Tiffany and Buck. She looked so focus. The two people- Tiffany and Buck stood from their chair after they finished their breakfast. Tiffany walked wobbly, Buck tried to support her.


What did  that bastard do to Tiffany?-T.


Taeyeon saw Buck and Tiffany walked to her direction, the bodyguard moved for a bit and covered her face with the hat.
Buck brought Tiffany to one of the VIP rooms on the hotel. The guy had reserved the room previously. His expression looked so sly. Taeyeon secretly followed the two. Once Buck and Tiffany walked inside the elevator, Taeyeon headed to the receptionist desk. She asked the Buck’s room number to the staff.
“Good morning Miss, can I help you?” asked the beautiful staff warmly.
“Well, uh.. my brother called me this morning, he asked me to come here. But he didn’t tell me the room number. Can you help me find the number?” asked Taeyeon calmly.
“Who’s your brother’s name, Miss?” asked the staff.
“His name is Buck Horvejkul” stated Taeyeon still in calm tone.
“Wait a minute, I’ll check that” replied the staff. After checked the guest list, the staff gave Taeyeon a piece of paper.
“Thank you for the help” closed Taeyeon.
The petite Kim ran to elevator and hit the highest number.


God, please save Tiffany from that bastard-T.


The elevator arrived at designated floor. Taeyeon calmly stepped her feet out from the elevator. She acted casually, not wanting to grab unnecessary attention. Being a well-trained bodyguard, Taeyeon can think quickly. She went to the staff room and changed her outfit with the room service staff’s outfit.
Taeyeon stood near Buck’s room.


Inside the room.


Buck leaned Tiffany’s unstable body on the bed. He smirked like a ert.
“Finally, I have you now..Steph” stated Buck.
Tiffany nearly lost her sanity when Buck stripped her clothes. Tiffany tried to protect herself from Buck’s attack. She tried to fight back but helplessly failed.
Tiffany shouted loudly to call for a help. Buck covered with his muscular arm.
“H-Heel—mmpphh” shouted Tiffany unfinished.
Buck was ready to lean his lips on Tiffany’s until the door opened and a petite figure hit the psychopath hard on the back.
“Aaaarrgh” shouted Buck furiously.
The two fought. Meanwhile, the half- Tiffany covered her body with thick blanket and sat on the bed. She felt afraid and relieved at the same time. She felt afraid that Buck will hurt the other girl and relieved that her bodyguard saved her.
“It’s you again, it’s been long time midget” smirked Buck before he attacked the petite Kim.
Taeyeon gritted her teeth in anger. She attacked Buck unstoppably. She’s genius and best at mix martial arts. Since she got the PTSD, she trained herself to protect herself without guns assistance.
At the end Taeyeon success in stopping Buck’s movement. She walked to sitting Tiffany’s direction and help her got dressed properly. Tiffany shouted loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter