Chapter 10 : Sudden Confession

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Days later.


After the emotional outburst, Tiffany had calmed her emotion. She patiently waiting for her bodyguard to open her eyes, waking up from her coma. Last 4 days Tiffany spent her time mostly in the hospital. Every minute she’s silently praying. She hoped that the sleeping bodyguard will regain her consciousness.
The nurse who was in charge of monitoring the ICU members walked outside the room, she shouted a line that caught Tiffany’s attention, that paced her adrenaline to the highest level.
“Miss Kim Taeyeon relatives” shouted the nurse with steady tone.
“Y-yes..” the sitting heiress stood from the cold bench, she quickly paced her steps to the entrance door where the nurse was standing.
“Congratulations Miss, your relative there has been regained her consciousness, in few minutes the doctor will be here, we have to check her vitals first before move her to the regular room” stated the nurse, her expression looked happy.
“Am I dreaming, nurse?” responded Tiffany in disbelief manner.
The girl pinched her cheeks few times, she felt the tingling sensation.
It’s real, Taeyeon wakes up, Thanks God –TF.
“No, Miss. You’re not dreaming. Miss Kim regains her consciousness back few minutes ago” replied the nurse.
“Thank you nurse, what should I do now?” asked Tiffany excitedly.
“It’s better you go to the administration division, if there is no bad sign on her vital we can move the patient to the room” stated the nurse.
Later Tiffany headed to the administration office. At the end she booked Taeyeon the VVIP room. She wanted the best for her savior, her dearest bodyguard.


An hour later, after the doctor gave the permission to move Kim Taeyeon to the room Tiffany called Han Jung Woo and informed her dad’s PA about the good news.


Inside Taeyeon’s room.


Tiffany sat beside the bed. She happily watched her petite bodyguard slept in peace.


Thanks for made it, Taetae –TF.


The heiress caressed the milky white palm softly. Without her realized, she streamed her tears down. After she shed her tears, Tiffany felt the huge exhaustion on her body, the girl ended sleeping next to Taeyeon with holding the petite Kim’s hand.


2 hours later.


The shifting sound woke Tiffany up. She opened her eyes after few hours of sleep. Her back felt ache since the girl slept in sitting position. Once the girl fully regained her consciousness, the heiress was greeted by beautiful scenery in front of her that successfully fluttered her heart, Taeyeon sat on her bed and smiled at her sweetly.
“You’re up, Miss Hwang?” that’s the first line that came out from the petite Kim’s lips.
“…” no response from the Hwang’s heiress. Her eyes were teary.
“Hei, don’t cry” stated Taeyeon softly.
Instantly, Tiffany hugged her bodyguard tightly. She cried in Taeyeon’s crook.
“Aaaoow..” groaned Taeyeon softly.
Tiffany quickly parted her hug and watched Taeyeon in panic expression.
“Are you Okay, Tae?” said Tiffany in panic.
“Y-yes, your hug was too tight, remember I had injury on my waist.. hehe” replied Taeyeon funnily.
“Sorry, I’m sorry Tae” said Tiffany in guilty tone.
“No, don’t be” replied Taeyeon short.
“Miss Hwang, can you hand me a glass of water?, I’m thirsty” asked Taeyeon politely.
“Don’t be too formal when we are alone, just call me Tiffany..and yes wait a second, I’ll hand you the water” replied Tiffany softly.
“Thank you Mi- Tiffany” replied Taeyeon in awkward tone.
“Here, take this” The Hwang’s heiress handed a glass of water to Taeyeon.
The petite Kim drank the water in a shot. She looked so thirsty.
“Hey, slow down or you’ll choke” stated T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter