I start to laugh when I want to hide

Backstage Passes

- 12 a.m  SNSD dorm-

Tiffany was really tired after a long day at work. She had just finished her recording on Star King with Yoona, Yuri and Super Junior oppas. Filming with people whom she was comfortable with made her feel relaxed, and she enjoyed herself very much. While waiting for Yoona to finish using the bathroom, she received a message from Siwon:

' Hey Tiffany! How's things?'

' It's a busy day as usual. Just came back for a recording on Star King with Leeteuk oppa and ShinDong oppa! And can you believe it? SS501 oppas were there too!' She hastily replied, happily thinking about that magic trick.

 

-12.05 a.m Super Junior dorm-

' It's a busy day as usual. Just came back for a recording on Star King with Leeteuk oppa and ShinDong oppa! And can you believe it? SS501 oppas were there too!' was Tiffany's reply.

Siwon read the last sentence over and over again. He knew that she was a fan of SS501's leader, but really, he was not really all that impressed. That thought he would keep it to himself. No use letting Tiffany know anyway. So he replied with a nonchalant ' Haha! That's really nice! I'll be sure to watch it when it airs. Do rest early ok? I'll see you at the salon tomorrow. Fighting!' 

 

- meanwhile in SNSD dorm-

Tiffany read Siwon's reply with a smile. Just then, Taeyeon walked in. 

" Was that your dad?" Taeyeon asked as she took a seat at the edge of Tiffany's bed and made a grab for the teddy bear.

" Oh no. That was Siwon oppa. He asked me how my day went. He's really a nice oppa! :)" 

Taeyeon frowned, many thoughts were running in her mind. She reached out for Tiffany's hand saying, " Mushroom, does Siwon oppa always talk to you?"

" Well, sometimes. He talks to everyone too right? It's just that sometimes, it's nice listening to him talk. You get a warm feeling listening to him." Tiffany laughed. To her, it was not something to be fussed about.

" But Leeteuk oppa said-" Taeyeon started to lecture Tiffany but was cut off by her happy-go-lucky friend. 

" You shouldn't just listen to Leeteuk oppa. Really Tae-tae, there is nothing going on between Siwon oppa and I!" Tiffany laughed and held up her pinky. " Promise." 

The kid leader just sighed and hooked pinkies with her best friend. " Well, if you say so. But what's this I hear about you and Kim Hyun Joong from Yuri and Yoona?"

' Ah! Those two! I'll get them later!' Tiffany thought to herself. " I'm his fan so it was nice to be able to work with him. Gosh did you see his eyes? He looks so much better in real life Taeng!"

 It's not that Tiffany would not tell Taeyeon about her secret crushes on the boys in the upcoming boy  bands, it's just that she felt that Taeyeon had the tendency to worry a little too much. Not just about her, but also the other girls in SNSD. Taeyeon had clearly taken on the role of being their mother unconsciously, and it was something the girls, living so far away from the family, was really grateful about. Sometimes, Tiffany and the others wish they could protect their kid leader too.

Upon hearing Tiffany's enthusiasm, Taeyeon rested her case and the girls said goodnight. 

' Yoona sure is taking her own sweet time in the bathroom.' Slowly, Tiffany started to doze off. Just as she was about to fall into deep sleep, she was startled by a nasal voice calling her, " Unnniiiii~"

" ACK!" Tiffany lept up with a shriek. She turned towards the culprit. " YOU! IM YOONA!"

Yoona just laughed and ran out of the room. The cute maknae who was sleeping, peeked out from under the blankets with a dazed look. Hugging her keroro plush, she asked, " What's wrong unni? You saw a bug?"

" Oh sorry Seohyun! I didn't mean to wake you. There's no bug but a deer that ran haywire. Don't worry." 

" Oh... Deer..." and the youngest fell back into her dreamland as Tiffany ran out to give Yoona a piece of mind.

 

- meanwhile in Super Junior's dorm-

Yesung was feeding his turtles when Eunhyuk walked in. 

" Hey. We have good news Yesung hyung! Our guests for tomorrow's Idol World are..." Eunhyuk did a quick exaggerated body wave before unrolling the poster in his hand " Jang jang jang! WONDERGIRLS! I'm so hot! Nan neomu yeppeoyo!"

" Wow really?! You're not kidding right?" Yesung's eyes immediately brightened up.

" I extorted the information from the producers with my killer body waves. Sungmin hyung is now doing some Tai-chi in the hall." Eunhyuk replied with glee. His eyes were practically dancing with joy.

" This is something I must see. The pink boy with Tai-chi. You are not to snatch Sohee away from me yea?" The main vocalist pointed at dancing machine who was perfecting his dance moves.

" Did someone say Sohee?" Heechul poked his head into the room. Then he glanced at the poster in Eunhyuk's hand. " Isn't that my poster? Hey Lee Hyukjae! First the egg from my kimchi fried rice. Now, my POSTER?!"

" Sorry hyung." Eunhyuk sheepishly apologised and left the room.

" Hey Yesung. Sohee is mine understand? You must look after her well tomorrow. Get it?" And just like that, Heechul left the room to entertain his cat.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Kekeke! Hola! 

Sorry, had to include the WG. They had some interactions with the members from SME so I thought, why not?

They will be slightly linked to the next chap btw, but it's still gonna be SUPER GENERATION! So no worries yea?

Thank you, as always, for reading this fanfic! XD

Cheers!