Give some time and turn towards me

Backstage Passes

-9 p.m Super Junior's dorm-

The members of Super Junior and SNSD have gathered around the living room. The lights have been switched off and the furniture was pushed to the corners of the room to make space for all of them to sit in a circle. Candles were passed around and the members sat in the dark except for Leeteuk's candle. 

" Today's surprise really touched me and it was a good way to relieve the stress which we have been feeling for the past few weeks because of our work. Perhaps we would all like to end it off by sharing with each other our innermost thoughts about this career or about anything else which you wish to share with the others." Leeteuk paused for effect. " Should I start first?" He asked ShinDong with a grin.

" Leaders start first" he replied.

" Well then, oh my, why is the atmosphere so heavy... so scary!" Leeteuk tried to joke but was chided by the rest.

" Yah just get on with it!" " HYUNG!" " Hurry up Ajusshi!"

" Hey I am not THAT old Kim Taeyeon! Anyways, I think now that Super Junior is gaining recognition around the world, I took some time to think about life like ( " It's here it's here... He's gonna say it..." Sunny whispered to Yoona, who nodded earnestly.) wanting to care about someone and be filial to my parents since I have not seen them for so long since I debut." Leeteuk blushed a little. " So yea... That's all I wanted to share... Taengoo's turn" ( "Aish! He didn't say it to her ! That silly boy!" Yoona and Sunny sighed exasperatedly)

" I'm happy that we have the support and guidance of Super Junior seniors and us girls, we have each other. I believe that SNSD will be able to be as famous as our seniors one day. And I am still growing!" Leeteuk helped Taeyeon to light her candle as she finished her speech.

Tiffany, who was sitting next to Taeyeon, started to sob a little before speaking. " A while ago, my mother was really sick. But I am fortunate to have made so many close friends who console me all the time. I shall be the hardworking Tiffany."

Taeyeon gave her a hug before passing the light onto her candle. Across the circle, Siwon observed Tiffany and made a mental note that he would speak to her to find out more about her mom and perhaps, just perhaps, console her. Poor girl, don't feel sad anymore... Siwon thought aloud. Ryeowook turned to him, " Hyung, did you say something?"

" Mm? Oh nothing, nothing." he denied.

Strange, I thought I heard him say something about Tiffany... Ryeowook thought.

One by one, the light made its way around the circle. Hyoyeon wanted to work and be a better dancer while Jessica wanted to train her vocals to sing with a stronger voice. Seohyun, as usual, hoped to improve her character and in her studies so that her parents would be proud of her. Yesung wished that he would get more screen time and Kangin said that he hoped to be a DJ with one of the SNSD members.

- 10 p.m Super Junior's dorm-

While the girls helped the boys clear up, Ryeowook caught Sooyoung raiding the SuJu's fridge. 

" You're hungry?" 

The tall girl nodded and put on her puppy look. 

" Here. I believe we have some ice-cream left." he handed her the new tub of chocolate ice-cream which Sooyoung accepted readily with a grateful smile.

" Komao Oppa!!!" She wanted to hug him for saving her from her growling stomach. Ryeowook just laughed at her expression.

He remembered the time when he first met Sooyoung properly for the first time during their training days. The shikshin was devouring a foot long chicken sandwich all by herself. It was amazing how she could eat so much without putting on weight, only growing taller and taller. 

Taeyeon, who just walked into the kitchen with Sunny and a pile of dirty dishes, saw Sooyoung busy tucking into her favourite food.

" Yah!" she exclaimed," we are all busy helping and you're here enjoying yourself? Not to mention, with ICE-CREAM!" With that, the kid leader childishly pouted. " I want some!" 

" No. This is the ice-cream Ryeowook oppa specially gave me. Also, didn't you say that everyone is busy? Go help out! You can have some later." Sooyoung playfully replied. She was anticipating Taeyeon's response.

" Sooyoung~ please??? Just one mouth." she begged.

" Nope~" Sooyoung said and held the tub well above her head. " Show me some aegyo first."

Taeyeon then put on a puppy look which could melt the whole tub of ice-cream. " Pleaseeee? Sooyoung?"

The other girl then relented and much to Taeyeon's delight, she was able to eat at least half of it.

After they had cleaned up, the boys saw that the girls out with hugs and goodbyes.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

How's everything guys?

Haha! I hope it hasn't been too draggy. It was so easy to just get into the details of every single little

conversation between the members, but that would make the story too long eh? 

Enjoy reading everyone! I'll see you guys soon!

Don't forget to leave comments:)

Cheers!