Be a Real-Life TV star

Backstage Passes

-Incheon airport- 10a.m

" AHHHHH!!!! SUPER JUNIOR OPPA!" " OH OH OH! EUNHYUK IS HERE!" " LEETEUK LOOK HERE!!!" " SUNGMIN!!!" " OMO! RYEOWOOK LOOKS SO CUTE!"

*snap snap snap* cameras click and flashes in front of the boys. 

The members of Super Junior kept their shades on and continued walking towards the bus that was waiting for them. Leeteuk and Sungmin posed for several photos and waved at their fans, causing more screams to erupt from the fangirls.

- In the bus outside Incheon airport- 10.15a.m

" ahhh~ shiyeon neh!" exclaimed Eunhyuk as he slumped down into the backseat next to ShinDong. 

" yah! move your legs." said Donghae as he used his luggage to push EunHyuk's legs which are sprawled across the seats., which the owner promptly removed upon being told to do so.

The boys had just returned from their performance in Thailand and were feeling really drained from using all the energy while performing with enthusiasm for their fans who relied on them to put up an entertaining concert. Fans in Korea were just awaiting their return and had hoped to catch a glimpse of their bias but due to their busy schedules and tiredness, the boys could only muster tired smiles for the mass of fangirls. One by one, the members boarded the bus and soon they were on their way to the familiar roads back to the dorm.

Along the way on the long journey, Leeteuk, being the leader, tried to create a conversation among the members.

" Well, we're back in Seoul! Wonder how the other trainees in SM are doing now."

" haha! Do you mean all the other members or a specific group?" chuckled ShinDong.

Leeteuk's defenses were immediately up. " Ah no, of course I meant the other trainees! ALL!"

The rest of them just went " aiiii~ kol jee mah! You're definitely asking about snsd"

" But really, speaking about SNSD, they do seem really hardworking and I heard that they have been gaining popularity all over aisa now."  said EunHyuk after pondering for a while. Leeteuk let the matter rest for now.

" Mr Manager, what is our schedule like for today?" asked Ryeowook.

" Today your scedule seems quite empty. We're going back to your dorms now so you have until 1pm to rest. After that, EunHyuk, KangIn, ShinDong, have to appear for a radio show, Leeteuk, Ryeowook and Heechul have to go meet the songwriter for the new album for a short meeting,  Yesung and KyuHyun have vocal practice. After that, Mr Lee would like to meet all of you for a short 'bonding' session at 4pm. That's all. Rest of you not mentioned have free time."

"It DOES seem quite empty today. Thank God." said Siwon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-meanwhile-

" one, two, three, four, and turn slowly one by one!" said the dance instructor " Good work girls! Well, that is all for today! Good job everyone!"

" Thank you! You've worked hard!" chirped the girls with an extra wave from HyoYeon as their teacher take her leave.

" Unni!" Seohyun said animatedly as she shuffled briskly towards Taeyeon who was packing her things into a yellow duck-faced bag. " What are you doing later?"

" Oh! I'm going for my singing practice then I'm free! wae?" said the kid leader. 

" Today is a special day don't you remember?" 

" wooooo! Tae-tae!" and a pretty short-haired girl all eye-smiles gave her leader a back-hug. " What's up maknae!"

" Tiffany unni, you scared me! Unni don't know why today is so important?" Seohyun exclaimed. " Today is the day Super Junior returns from their Thailand performance." With a glance at the O.o look on her eldest unni's face, she sighed. " What~ you really forgot about it~" 

Tiffany, still hugging Taeyeon was puzzled. " Taeyeon unni forgot? "  

" Ahhhh~ That's not surprising! She's always forgetting stuff anyway... Taeyeon ah, when is our very important meeting among the eight of us to plan for Sooyoung's birthday?"  Jessica came and joined them.

" *gasp* We have a meeting for that?! Really?! Oh no! i totally forgot!! I'm so sorry!" Taeyeon was panicking.

" Yah! There was no such meeting scheduled! Don't scare her!" Tiffany said in English and jokingly pushed Jessica.

Realization hit Taeyeon and she chased Jessica around the dance studio screaming " Yah! You tricked me! Come back here!" while Jessica  laughingly went to a corner " ah! Stop please! i'm so tired already~"

" So, what's so important about oppa's return?" Tffany asked.

" Ah... nothing... I just thought that it would be nice if we could welcome them back. They did gave us alot of support before they left while we were promoting 'Kissing You'. " 

" Let's have a party then! A party a party, a party party party!" Tiffany clapped and danced around the room. " Maknae, massage the girls to prepare the surprise party ok? I gotta go for my recording already."

- 11 a.m- 

" Unnis, our Super Junior oppas are back. Let's welcome them back with a party ok? We shall meet in their dorm at 4pm to set everything up. Hyoyeon unni and Jessica unni said they would buy the cake and food. We'll see you then! " read Yuri and Yoona.

The two girls were on their way to their dorm after dance practice before going for a radio interview.

" yah. Do you know suppose they became really popular in Thailand? I wish we can quickly debut now." Yoona who was sitting next to her in the car.

" Of course we will! We have all worked very hard and we must be confident." replied her friend.