When he’s doctor sugar princess babydoll (DDLB)

Chanbaek oneshots

Chanyeol thinks his Baby boy is the most adorable thing ever. Especially when he has on these big round glasses that make him look extra cute and small. 

 

“Hello welcome to daddies babies doctors office” the cute little says with a grin after he swirls in Chanyeol’s chair to look at the older. 

 

Chanyeol almost explodes from how adorable this is, he and his little had a day off and he’s more than glad to spend the day home with him and play with him. Baekhyun decided to play doctors. 

 

Baekhyun is sitting in his office, too small for the big spinny chair since he himself was just small, his stuffies were also laying around everywhere, a lot of them on the desk, looking at Chanyeol with their dull plastic eyes. Still adorable.

 

 

“Hey doctor cutie” Baekhyun blushes. 

 

“Sir please refer to me as Doctor sugar princess babydoll” he said in complete seriousness. Chanyeol can’t help but to chuckle a bit, not wanting to actually laugh so he won’t ruin the Roleplay. 

 

“Yes doctor sugar princess babydoll” 

 

“Now sir what’s your problem?” 

 

“I think my lips hurt, can you kiss them better for me please?” He puckers his lips. 

 

“Sir this is highly inappropriate” Baekhyun blushes and glares at him. Chanyeol chuckles again and walks over to where Baekhyun is sitting on his chair and lifts him up to sit down and place him again on his lap. 

 

“Sir!” He tries to get out of his grasp, Chanyeol holds his waist and hugs him close to him resting his head on his shoulder. 

 

“Sir! I will have my security you out of this hospital!” He whined cutely, Chanyeol laughed and hugged him closer. 

 

“But doctor I need you to treat my owie” he pouted down at him, Baekhyun couldn’t resist and blushed. 

 

“What can I do to make it better Sir?” He pouted. 

 

“Mmm” he pretended to think, “how about a little cuddling and some kisses?” He lifts him up by his armpits like a cat to look at him. The smaller nodded quickly and hugged him tightly clinging to him. 

 

“Yes sir!” 

 

“You’re the best doctor ever babydoll”