When it’s his brothers best friend

Chanbaek oneshots

Kind of weird but anyway this also has kind of kaibaek and chankai so! Enjoy! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dating your older brothers best friend is hard, baekhyun has learnt. 

 

Chanyeol and baekhyun have been dating for 6 months after knowing each other for almost 7 years through baekhyun’s older brother, jongin. 

 

Jongin of course trusts Chanyeol with his life but he doesn’t know if he can trust him with baekhyun’s. It wasn’t just about him being an overly protective older brother, but baekhyun was his baby brother! How could he just easily let him date an older guy like that, even if the wasn’t that long (almost 4 years) and the guy was his best friend. And on the other hand he’ll be losing a lot of time with Chanyeol, whenever the tall 22 year old would come over it would be to see baekhyun when before it was for jongin, and secretly for the small puppy. 

 

That’s why he’s grumpily sitting on the couch crossing his arms, he and Chanyeol had planned a guy’s night out but because baekhyun had decide to come downstairs and greet his boyfriend they’re stuck in the house watching a movie, “oh come on! Next time we’ll go out I promise” is what Chanyeol said before cuddling the smaller. 

 

Jongin grimaces hearing kissing sounds from his side, he side eyes them and gasps when he sees that they were making out deeply with baekhyun’s legs on the others lap, his hand also rubbing at Chanyeol’s thigh. 

 

“Y-yah!” He yelled and threw a pillow at them, baekhyun whines and pouted pulling away, Chanyeol sighed and chuckled pecking the others lips softly. 

 

“Sorry jonginnie” Chanyeol grinned at him cheekily while he just squinted at him. 

 

“You’re not allowed to have until you’re 30!” He pointed at baekhyun angrily, baekhyun bit the inside of his cheek and blushed hiding his face in the tallers neck who looked away. 

 

Gasping, jongin got up muttering angrily about “kids these days” and went upstairs slamming his bedroom door. 

 

“I feel bad” Baekhyun giggles, Chanyeol ran his hands up and down baekhyun’s bare smooth legs. 

 

“You look gorgeous right now” He smiled kissing down baekhyun’s neck. The puppy boy just blushed and moaned lightly. “I didn’t wanna do anything that would make jongin kick me out though, but he’s not here now” he grinned and on his lovers sensitive skin. 

 

“Ch-Chanyeol he’s still upstairs” Baekhyun squirmed on Chanyeol’s lap and pressed himself closer to him. 

 

“Doesn’t seem like it’s stopping you though” he teased. 

 

“IF YOU DONT STOP RIGHT NOW I AM CALLING MOM AND TELLING HER YOURE HAVING WITH CHANYEOL ON THE COUCH” jongin yelled from upstairs, baekhyun widened his eyes and got out of the others lap. 

 

“Y-yah don’t do that! We’re not having !” He yelled back whiningly, Chanyeol pouted and held baekhyun’s waist tightly pulling him towards him again, falling into the others lap he let out a quiet “oomf” and pouted hitting his chest lightly. 

 

Baekhyun’s mother didn’t know about his relationship with Chanyeol since it might upset her knowing he was dating a 22 year old, he knows he’s going to tell her sooner or later but probably later. 

 

“Jongin don’t tell mom!” 

 

“I’m not, but I’m gonna keep an eye on you too” the tan male came back into the living room shrugging and sitting back on the couch. “You” he pointed at Chanyeol, “sit there” he said while pointing at the other couch sternly. Chanyeol grumbled and got up, baekhyun pouted and sat grumpily beside jongin. 

 

“Now what movie should we watch?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

Chanyeol comes in the byun household all smiley of course cause he’s seeing his baby tonight, exams have been hard and he’s so happy they’re over so he can just relax with baekhyun for now. 

 

“Baby!?” He calls when he comes in, there wasn’t any sound or any trace of anyone here. 

 

“I’m my room yeol!” He hears his lovers voice and smiles going up the stairs, the door was close. Glad that he’s going to finally see baekhyun he opens the door with a wide smile but furrows his eyebrows when he doesn’t see him, baekhyun’s neat room was empty. 

 

He looks to his right when he hears baekhyun’s bathroom door open, for a gorgeous petit male to come out, baekhyun leans on the doorframe and smiles shyly. 

 

“Do you like it?” He asks, the small boy was wearing a silk baby blue gown, baby pink lace , a thigh belt, high thighs and high heels, everything was complementing his gorgeous milky smooth skin, with also a small hint of make up on his doll face and messy blonde hair. 

 

With his mouth wide open, Chanyeol nods gulping. He finds it hard to move and not stare at the younger but he manages to walk over to him, he softly puts his arms around his waist and kisses him gently, baekhyun smiled and cupped the tallers face kissing back. 

 

“You look so ing gorgeous baby” he read his forehead on the other’s. Baekhyun blushes and looks down, a habit of his. 

 

Chanyeol smiles softly and raises his Chin with his fingers, “Mm all for me” he chuckles and kisses him again. “Is anyone going to be here tonight” he starts kissing down his neck softly. 

 

“N-no” Baekhyun breaths in, “just me and you, jongin went out a couple of minutes ago to see Jackson, my moms out of town” he smiles and presses Chanyeol closer. 

 

“Great” he grins before grabbing Baekhyun’s thighs and raising him up swiftly to wrap his legs around his waist. “So beautiful” he holds him with one hand as the other caresses his cheek. 

 

“Stop~” he chuckles and whines softly hiding his face in Chanyeol’s neck. 

 

Chanyeol carries him to the bed and lays him down gently there climbing on top of him and kissing him deeply, he takes of his gown while doing that. Both loving the feeling of each other’s hands on their bodies. Baekhyun’s legs were still wrapped around his waist whilst he started rubbing his thighs and feeling the material of the belt. 

 

“Hey Baek I le- oh my ing god!” 

 

Scrambling as fast as he can to cover himself, baekhyun grabbed the sheets whilst Chanyeol got off of him and jongin covered his eyes. 

 

“JONGIN!” Baekhyun yelled blushing furiously from embarrassment, his older brother just got a side profile of him and Chanyeol almost ing. “Get out you !” 

 

“I’m killing both of you!” He said and got out angrily. Chanyeol just stared at the door with wide eyes and an open mouth. 

 

“Ugh ” Baekhyun grumbled pouting. 

 

“ I’m sorry” Chanyeol started apologizing while baekhyun just sighed and shook his and kisses him softly. 

 

“It’s not your fault Chanyeollie, it’s just embarrassing he’s going to hold that against me for the rest of my life” Chanyeol chuckled and pulled the darling closer to his body and kissed his head. 

 

“He’s just acting like a protective dad to his daughter it’s going to be okay princess” he smiled rubbing his arm, baekhyun blushed at the nick name and sighed. 

 

“I still don’t want this outfit and make up to go to waste though..” baekhyun bit his lip. Chanyeol raised an eyebrows and looked down at him. “Lock the door and continue where we left off” he shrugged. 

 

“Baekhyun jongin-“

 

“Chanyeol I don’t care, it’s not like he can do anything about it anyway, once he hears us starting believe me he’ll just leave” Chanyeol sighs and bites his lip hesitation obvious in his eyes. “Hnggg please yeollie” he pouts and gives the older puppy eyes. And Chanyeol can’t say no to that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

“I am not talking to both of you!” Jongin childishly says and eats his chips. 

 

“But jonginnie please!” Baekhyun whines and clings to his brothers side. “I mean we’re a couple what do you expect from us to do?” 

 

“I told you not have till your thirty!” Baekhyun chuckled at jongin’s cuteness. 

 

“Well I’m sorry okay? Please don’t be mad at us! Chanyeol’s really upset you know, he doesn’t like that you’re not talking to him” he pouts, it was true, Chanyeol’s pout and sad eyes were so heartbreaking for the smaller. 

 

“Yeah I’m sure he was. He has the other byun so why would he care” He furrows his eyebrows in frustration and pouts. 

 

“Are you jealous?” Baekhyun sits up and looks at jongin with raised eyebrows. 

 

“No” he shrugs and sips his beer. 

 

“You are!” 

 

“Baekhyun I’m not jealous! Why would I be? It’s not like my brother is hogging my best friend all the time and having when we could be hanging out!” He glared at the younger who pouted and looked down in guilt. 

 

“Well I’m sorry I promise when you guys hang out I’ll just go out or something I won’t interrupt you!” He pleads, Jongin sighs and looks at baekhyun apologetically. 

 

“I’m sorry Baek I didn’t mean it, he’s your boyfriend you can do whatever you want” he shrugs and looks back at the tv sadly, baekhyun sighs because jongin looked like a kicked puppy and he’d never hurt him purposely. 

 

“No you were right, he’s my boyfriend but he’s also your best friend. He means to me as much as he means to you and I understand that, you can call him right now to come over and just be ‘guys’ “ he rolled his eyes. “I’ll go out with sehun!” Jongin bites his lip and nods. 

 

“Okay I’ll call him” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

Baekhyun returns at almost 1am from sehun’s place, he smiles softly when he sees jongin and Chanyeol laughing together and playing xbox or something, it was really cute. Him and Chanyeol make eye contact, Chanyeol smiles at him softly whilst baekhyun waves cutely. 

 

Jongin rolls his eyes. “You can go do your lovey dovey I don’t care” he sighs, a small smile on his face, Chanyeol chuckled and gets up to embrace his boyfriend in his arms, leaning down to give him a gentle kiss. 

 

“I love you” Baekhyun cups Chanyeol’s face in his small hands, Chanyeol takes his hand and kisses his palm. 

 

“I love you too.” 

 

 

 

 

“I won!” 

 

“Hey that’s not fair!”