(+2) REVIEWS

ALIENATED. OPEN!
 
 
 
JEONG INHYE
 
username. ferrous
status. chosen
review. n/a

click the images to be redirected to the respective apps! there are also three images for each character, so be sure to scroll right :)

 

 
 
 
MOON KIYONG
 
username. qenius
status. accepted!
review. yellsssssssssssss i literally disappeared for like ten days and i'm so sorry! just got back to school and it's already such a pain. anyway, that's besides the point. first and foremost, honestly, thank you so much for applying, quyen. it really means a lot to me. on to the review----
already, i love him. he's a walking meme and i definitely think you picked a good faceclaim!! your descriptions and whatnot are very short, concise and you effectively got everything across in several lines! the traits also all work well with each other so i can pretty much immediately picture what kiyong's all about. he'd definitely be fun to write about (along with his basketball team!)
why are you so extra otl. haha his ig's hilarious! meme after meme after meme. & all his friend's usernames are awesome, too. hitthekwan- i g2g. i'd follow him. his shih tzu's name is foofoo why is this so adorable. this isn't a mistake with your app, but i do hope for a little more trivia! yes, i do see the 'tba' but i'm going to write this down anyway. 
that's definitely an interesting reason for him to feel alienated! he's too invested into sports and while everyone else around him has other interests, he feels a bit awkward with sports as his only love in life. what i'm essentially thinking about his development is that he could maybe eventually see that if he's so into sports, then that's okay. he doesn't need to have 'backup plans' or other interests like others. he can just work towards his dream just like anyone else does.
all in all you've blessed me with an amazing app! it's accepted & thanks for applying :)

 

 
 
 
AHN ISEUL
 
username. saranqhae
status. accepted!
review. hey shan! iu my queen! palette was such a good song i'm still shook af. your app is so pretty!!! all the colours work together really well. also sorry for this super late review ;;;;,,,,
i was just casually reading her nicknames thinking "wow these are all so cute" and then "teardrops" came up and i just- ok. it's pretty sad that she has a nickname that people use to talk about her behind her back :( in regards to her languages, do you think you could possibly explain the reasons for her level of fluency in english and japanese? i mean, korean's a-given but i'm not sure about her other languages! her closet is so beautiful i'm melting. 
she's definitely someone that many people would find frustrating with her 'damsel in distress' tendency which i really really like! it's usually something that i only find in the female antagonists in dramas, so seeing it within a gentle character is a fresh turn of events! 
her relationship with her boyfriend is something that i'd love to write about! she could potentially break up with him or they could patch things up. mostly, it would depend on where the story takes it but it would definitely be great for character development!! that along with her reason for feeling alienated makes iseul a really tempting character to write about and delve into. 
thanks for applying! the languages part isn't a major issue but fix that and you'll be accepted :)

 

 
 
 
SONG GAEUL
 
username. lalamelato
status. accepted!
review. hi lala! ahh h h this is such a pretty app i'm deceased. lmao i'm trying to imagine gaeul as shrek and it's not working, especially with the pictures i put over there <-- anyway, it's a cute nickname and i love it. the gummy smile yus.
you just listed traits for her personality and i think they're all picked really well because i certainly do get an understanding of her character through them. the traits along with her nickname 'shrek' makes me picture her as that lazy bum who dgaf about what anyone thinks about her. i like it. sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is roe-p ? ??? 
i was just casually slurping up some ramen and i read that she went inside the priest's cassock. i literally spit everything out lmao. wh  y y y  is she like this hahaha. ok the compilations are just hilarious ig2g. her relations are super cute where's rose especially with lisa! and all those ig pics are super cute, too. 
just clarifying with her residence, she's not staying on-campus, is she? she's just near norwin?
i can feel my reviews getting shorter and shorter and this is only the third one otl. i apologise but there's really nothing to say other than i really enjoyed your app! it was well-written and i like gaeul as a character. thanks for applying! song gaeul's accepted! :)

 

 
 
 
KANG JOONGJI
 
username. moonbok
status. accepted!
review. hey chen! all the broduce101 i just jljkadlkja. let me just breathe for a moment. o  k k. anyway, your app is really pretty! the colour scheme is really nice!!!
at the same time that joongji is giving me chill vibes and seems laidback, he also seems like a huge mess lmao. like he just does whatever he wants whenever he wants. not in a conceited way but maybe unconsciously or just cos he's too awkward to conform. the joongji-isms are hilarious. it's these little things about people that make them who they are and i love them! joongji's ones are lowkey relateable though haha. you've depicted people living in redox house in a really nice way! 
that ig pic of him listening to "that's what i like" i just choked. i have a condo in manhattan
his interview is just so--- i just want to give him a hug. it'd be fun to explore his uncommunicative side and expand on that as well as the awkward feeling he gives off.
in regards to your comment, lma o /glances at my own app. let me just uh leave. but lmao i'm laughing. your 'day out' scene suggestion is actually such a cute idea! it would be heaps of fun to write and like just thinking about it makes me happy. a whole bunch of people who may not usually get seen together just sitting and eating and fighting like cute friends. 
anywho, thanks for applying! kang joongji is accepted! :)

 

 
 
 
KANG JIAN
 
username. ziaico
status. reviewing!
review. coming soon

 

 
 
 
PARKER KWON
 
username. chigusa
status. reviewing!
review. coming soon

 

 
 
 
CHARACTER NAME
 
username. here
status. here
review. here