CHEATSHEET & APP

ALIENATED. OPEN!
 
the story. your character is a student at yeonryu university. this year, in 2017, they're chosen to showcase their department in an end of year show for prospective investors and potential students. this is a story of people who i guess just feel left out. it doesn’t matter if they’re perhaps tired of roleplaying as the prodigal son or have never felt like they’ve actually belonged. it’s about people who learn to embrace their quirks and accept themselves as well as others, cos everybody’s unique anyway and no one deserves to feel isolated. the story is heavily relationship driven, be it friendship or romance, with everybody helping each other develop into stronger people. 
 
your character. age range for characters will be 1992-1998, with those born in 1998 entering their first year of university this year. of course, your character could have had a gap year or come from overseas or something, so for example, someone born in 1997 could be entering their first year this year. any gender is accepted and any orientation is also accepted.
 
love interest. love interests are relatively encouraged since this story is to be heavily relationship driven, and though i would much prefer to do the matchmaking of some sorts (i.e. i'll be choosing who goes with who) because i believe it will make the story flow better (giving it a sense of unpredictability and making things for flexible), i understand if you want to go ahead and create your own love interests :) also, even though i said they're encouraged, having a love interest is completely optional!!! friendships are types of relationships, too! familial relationships also exist! i'll also listen to your opinion, as you're the creator of your app, to see how you see your character developing and who they may or may not fall in love with. 
 
blockbook. ok, so this may sound stupid, but this is the social media that everyone in yeonryu university uses. it was developed by a student in yeonryu a couple years back, hence why everyone in yeonryu uses it. it's like a source of pride for them, so even if you're not all that into social media, you probably have it anyway. blockbook is also just super easy to use to contact other people. it's basically instagram, so let's just pretend instagram doesn't actually exist. also, obviously not everyone's going to have heaps of followers.
 
residence. the university is located in the midst seoul, so your character can reside in a boarding house if they'd like to. if you wish to have an apartment solely to yourself, it'll obviously be more expensive than sharing a room.
this is a list of the boarding houses: 
- redox: located near the science departmennt
- taeyoo: located near the drama theatre
- songwon: located near the sports centre
- wentworth: located near the shopping complex
- norwin: located towards the back of the campus, norwin is notorious for housing the richer folk who like to party all night long