acknowledgements + dedication

Absquatulate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  So first off, I am truly thankful for all the lovely comments you guys exerted effort in to motivate me to finish this story. Second of all, I am extremely sorry for not responding to all the comments you've given. I really [truly, I do] want to reply to them and further initiate a conversation with each and one of you but I don't have much time on my schedule for that.

  See, I'm currently majoring in journalism and is pretty much busy with college. Also, I had a part-time job a few weeks ago but I called it quits a few days previously, which gave me much time to finish this story. I was thinking of replying to all your comments but realized that I am a bit too late for that so haha, let's just write this message instead. That's what I've told myself.

  So yeah, thank you for the commentors and subscribers- in short, the readers of this story. Whether you're a silent reader or a reader who didn't keep up with the story, I would still love to thank you for investing a few minutes of your time to finish this amateur fiction.

  Also a shout-out to carnation-, the owner of ░ spearmint ░ ▬ a graphic shop. Thank you yet again for accepting my request and doing the official graphics of Absquatulate! The shop is currently closed and I heard that she's opening a new shop, so if you guys are interested in requesting from her, stay tuned to her updates :)

  A special thank you for Ellie, since I've learned the meaning of the word "absquatu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter