iii. cheatsheet

RUN : CLOSED APPS.
cheatsheet

ONE So pretty much everything's been detailed in the previous two chapters. For your ease, here's a summarised reminder. The story's set in 2017, after March 12th, there'll be multiple flashbacks from Dec 2016 as that's when the oldest trainees have entered. January-February 2017 will also be a favourite as that's when they would have started planning their escape. The story will focus mostly on the seven running and frequently feature Park Yeonji, resident evil and Det Kang ft his secretary.

TWO Remove anything that's italicised in the Application. Don't forget to completely replace the templates for the answers as well.

THREE Your OC can be of any race. Preferably Korean. If not, they should at least be Half-Asian as the company is pretty new. They better be a darn good explanation of how they got to Korea if they're not Half-Korean. All faceclaims must be Asian, and they can be anyone. As long as they look like your OC's age.

FOUR There is an age range for your OCs. They must be from the range of 15-22. (1995-2002 liners) Remember to pick a faceclaim that's close to the OC's age.

FIVE Maximum language your OC can be fluent in is 3. Unless like your character has like parseltongue or something, hAHAH. If they actually do, please mention it only in the powers section. 

SIX I'll leave "the character" section to how you want to style it. Just make sure the quality's up there and true to their plotline. A tip? DETAILS. For the background, please include how they came to dream of being idols, as well as how they found and entered the company. Do include at least 5 habits and 15 trivias. 

SEVEN As for love interest, your answers will affect the pairings. I'll be the one matchmaking so heh. There is also a slight chance there might be more chosen applicants if your answers affect this so AGGRESSIVE WINKY FACE.

EIGHT For the description of powers, you can take a look at the powers and abilities section of Marvel/DC comics superhero profiles for more. Check out Legion's if you want something very unique. Haha. 

And and basically when I ask how the inhuman "turn" was like, you can mention their suffering or lack of feeling when your OC turns and stuff like that. Stir up something creative, no matter how possible it is. E.G: When they turned, they were encased in ice for like 12 hours or something like that. The experience for each person will vary. 

NINE Bonuses from the plotlines would be loved. AHAHHAH. However, it won't affect too much. Still love if you would do you.

TEN You can apply as many times as you want. Only for different plotlines though. It won't increase your chances of having your character featured if the application's not on fleek enough.

ELEVEN *sprinkles some stranger things * lol here's some eggos. jk. Deadline will be 15th May. yay. 

TWELVE ok if you have questions pls shoot. my brain is still fried from all the i've been hit this week. i lost the stuff i already planned for this story :-----)))))) yay. ok bye. IM TOO LAZY TO PROPERLY CAPS EVERYTHING. bYE.

--


TURN IN. CODE. 

* Bless Sleepy Layouts for the Application Code. My codes lol.


--

FAQ 

*FUTURE QUESTIONS HERE*