ii. plotlines

RUN : CLOSED APPS.
evidence two

Secretary Im sighed at the towers of files laid out on the desk in front of her. Fortunately, the files were very thin. Her ponytail swished as she shook her head, psyching herself to snap out of her lazy state. The files being thin meant that the case would be harder to solve. Groaning, she glanced towards Detective Kang’s room.

The light brown-haired male was pacing around the room, red string in one hand and a push pin in the other. He looked as if he hasn’t slept in days. She decided that she shouldn’t slack off when her colleague was extremely stressed. Swiftly, she collected the files needed for her to type up her document.

She entered the room quietly, not wanting to interrupt Detective Kang’s train of thought. Once she was back at her desk, she closed her game of Yandere Simulator with a disappointed sigh.

“Is there a problem, Miss Im?” Detective Kang asked, scaring the wits out of her because his voice was jarringly loud. He didn’t seem to react to her flinch, maintaining a straight face.

“No sir,” she quietly replied, avoiding his eyes. Opening up a Word document hastily, she quickly began her work to avoid conversation.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Detective Kang open as if he wanted to say something. He closed it soon after a momentary pause, shaking his head. She then focused on the Word document, and began typing: 

Here are the profiles of all those involved in Case: Runaway that happened on March 12th, 2017. 

 

 
KANG HOWON (26)
f. son dongwoon

Kang Howon is the lead detective of this case and was one of the first people to be picked for the IPU.

Despite his young age, he has achieved much success across his cases. He specialises in solving missing-person cases and notices things many other detectives may miss.

This combination makes him one of the most efficient detectives. Thus, why his experience is valuable in trying to find Park Yeonji, as well as her runaways.
 
PARK YEONJI (37)
f. kahi

Park Yeonji was a veterinarian who owned her own animal clinic back in 2009. She kept the business going for up for 3 years before she closed it down to study media management. She founded Wonderland Entertainment in 2016.

Her parents had assumed that she simply lost interest in science (clearly not) and wanted to pursue something different.

Despite her seemingly normal behaviour, something must have cracked ... she’s now someone who preys on the dreams of youth to fulfil her desires of creating perfect beings.

She used her trainees as if they were lab rats. Four have died due to her mad experimenting. What further describes her insanity would be how she labels these four. She calls these four "failures" while the others who survived the turn are called her ”creations."

There is fear that she may be turning innocent civilians into Inhumans to force them to her bidding- mainly, her revenge on the seven who ruined everything for her.

There is consideration in the IPU of setting up Inhumans in their custody as a protection squad for the civilians.







 
 
PLOTLINE ONE
s. available

Blue Bird

Like the colour, one's pretty sad most of the time. One rarely talks. One also never smiles thanks to Yeonji.

One was the first turned by her, hence one was like a bird. One was caged due to the beauty of one's abilities. Yeonji wanted to find out what worked, as she already knew what didn't. One was the starter pack to successfully create more Inhumans. Blood tests, power tests, and many more day after day.

One's body was slowly deteriorating due to the small window one had to rest. Which is why one's eternally grateful to the rest for breaking one out of the cage.

One's powers are extremely powerful and was the key to creating more Inhumans.

(Suggested powers: Telepathy, Shapeshifter, Witch/Wizard w/ precognition skills, etc.)

Bonus: if you use a faceclaim w/ a big smile + dimples, so there'd be a "damn, one's so beautiful" moments at times.

 
 
PLOTLINE TWO
s. available

Child of the Night

The night can be peaceful. It can also be dangerous. At night, the wild roams freely too.

Two's powers are associated with the night- such as werewolves, vampires, moon/star related powers, darkness manipulation, etc.

Like most of the wild, two has a very strong personality. Stubborn, and feisty. Doesn't back down (until two's knocked out.) Two is very vocal about her opinions. Possibly the alpha leading a pack of 7.

Bonus: if two has some weird obsession with survival shows so two knows what to do to survive when they're hiding from yeonji.







 
 
PLOTLINE THREE
s. available

The Jester

Despite going through the horrors of turning Inhuman, the jester's as bright as ever.

Three's more than eccentric and does a lot of weird that actually helps bring energy to the rest. Dad jokes are the kind of humor three has.

Sometimes, three might come off a little as dumb, but that creates even more laughs.

Three's powers are odd, like three's personality. For example, vertigo inducement, jubilee-like powers (basically exploding power balls)

bonus: if you make your oc a little like luna lovegood from harry potter! ;) 





 
 
PLOTLINE FOUR
s. available

Human Shield

Four is a calm person, with good instinct and fast reflexes. Which is why four is considered the shield- their guardian of sorts. 

Due to four's calm nature, four can react to a situation without panic and cause little to no damage to the rest. (As compared to panicked individuals.) 

Four's powers are defensive. (Invisibility + Force field, Earth powers, armour like The Thing)

Ultimately, why four is the shield.









 
 
PLOTLINE FIVE
s. available

Damaged Innocent

Five has generally been sheltered for all of five's life, which makes five very innocent. 

Five's first time experiencing so much pain would be turning Inhuman, and with that five's innocence was tainted. 

Now, five lives with fear, flinching with someone's touch. Slowly, five is warming up to the rest of them- they did help five escape. Learning how to trust again would be hard on five.

Five is also extremely scared to use five's ability. Due to how easily five can kill someone with a flick of a finger. (E.g: telekinesis, metalbending, wind manipulation)

Bonus: if you used a baby-faced faceclaim.
 
PLOTLINE SIX
s. available

open-ish plot 

make six sarcastic. like stiles stilinski vibes pls.







 
 
PLOTLINE SEVEN
s. available

open plot

i stan creativity, do whatever you want!!!

a/n:

and here are our plotlines o /

idk if i want my character inside so yeah, everyone's available!! yay. i'm extremely tired from dancing almost everyday and i have an event coming up so :")))) rip me. i'm sorry if it's low quality. i have no more brain fart for the remaining two plotlines, so i'm all out for unique ideas TT ^ TT. as you can see, i'm also like high-key inspired by marvel stuff. so thank you aos, x-men and also teen wolf, tbh.