Carnival Date

Carnival Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was so much fun!" Baekhyun laughed as he exits the roller coaster, pulling Chanyeol's hand through the crowd of people. "Again?"

"Again!" His voice squeaks but he quickly clears it before continuing. "Again? l don't know. Maybe we should just stay on the ground for a while."

"Awwwww, did the big bad ride scare little Yeollie~" Baek , using his best baby voice.

"I'm not scared!"

"Mmhmm."

"Hey look!" Chanyeol screams, changing the subject and pulling Baek's hand towards one of the carnival games.

"What are we doing here?" Baek asked him.

You see that giant panda up there?" Chanyeol asks, pointing to a large stuffed panda hanging off of the top of the table.

"I'm going to win it for you" he said with a proud look on his face.

Baekhyun's eyes wander to the game. There are six bottles stacked up to make a pyramid. There's a large sign with the prices for the baseballs. Chanyeol slides $5 to the man who places three baseballs on the counter. "You have three chances to knock all six bottles down. Get all six for a prize up top, get four for a smaller prize on the bottom" the man recites in a monotone voice.

"Yeol, you do know your aim right?"

"What are you talking about? Watch this!" He picks up one of the balls and turns around to throw it behind his back, trying to show off. As he lets go off the baseball, it hits the side of the booth, bounces off, hits the table, and rolls to the floor only knocking down prizes along the way. Baekhyun can't help but giggle.

"Oh yeah, you really proved me wrong"' Baek laughed.

"Okay, okay. That was just a warm up", he informs, picking up another ball This time he throws it straight. Baekhyun watch as it hits the top bottle. Chanyeol looks at him with a big smile. Baek smiles back giving
him a teasing clap.

"Only 5 more to go."

Chanyeol picks up the next ball and aims it at the remaining bottles. He moves his arm back and forth, testing his aim. Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter