I'm sorry.

1 Sowon, 2 Eunbis

4.-

 "Eunbi-ah it was my fault, don't be mad at your unnie"- Eunha said trying to help but when both sisters looked at her, one clearly mad and the other one begging her not to interfere. 

 

"Eunbi-ah you need to calm down"- Sinb was shaking and her face was red and her tears were rolling down. 

Suddenly she looked at Eunha, as serious as she could and said. 

 

"You can have my room, I won't use it anymore"- she turned around and run away from Sojung's bedroom leaving two confused and worried girls behind. 

 

Sojung sighed as she stood up, she looked at Eunha and realized she had some tears in her eyes as she avoided eye contact. 

 

"Eunha, please look at me"- Eunha looked into Sojung's eyes for a second before looking at the ground again. 

 

"This is all my fault, im sorry. I was so excited to spend more time with her that I completely forgot about the secret nickname"- Sojung hugged her girlfriend tight, she knew Eunha had good intentions. She sighed again before speaking 

 

"I understand, don't worry about it. I'll go talk to her and you'll see she will forget about it, ok?"- Eunbi only nodded and pulled Sojung closer. They stayed like that for a while until both of them were less tense. Sojung decided that whatever was happening with Sinb lately needed to stop, so she walked towards Sinb's room. 

 

She knocked on the door a few times, but when she didn't get any response she walked in. 

 

"Sinb-ah you need to answer to your Unnie when she is knocking at your door and..."

 

Sojung froze, her hand still holding the door knob. The room was empty, Sojung noticed right away that Sinb's favorite bagpack was missing from its usual place next to the door. A few or her dolls were missing too. But something else was missing, more like someone...

 

"Sinb?"- Where is she? Sojung wondered while walking inside her sister's room, maybe Sinb had gone to think somewhere or maybe..oh..

 

A cold wind hit her in the face and she shivered, that was when she noticed that the window was fully opened. "You can have my room, I won't use it anymore"

 

Oh no

 

Sinb ran away . 

 

No no no no no no

 

Sinb ran away. 

 

She was outside, lonely in this cold weather, and it was all her fault. Calm down. Sojung said to herself as she run to the living room. Her mom was sitting down on the couch as she read a book. 

 

"Mom? Have you seen Eunbi?"

 

"Not since you called her, Why?"- just then Sojung's mother looked up -"Why do you look like you just saw a ghost? Did something happen?"

 

"Yes mom! Eunbi...she was crying and angry and now she is not in her room! Her window was open and I think she ran away and..."

 

"What?!"

 

Sojung's mom, Sojung and Eunbi looked everywhere in the house but Sinb was nowhere to be found. Sojung panicked and run to the neighbors house. She knocked many times but when she didn't get any answer she called Yerin instead. 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yerin! Hi its me Sojung! I know it's been a while and im sorry for being such a bad friend but, Have you seen Sinb today?"

 

"Hi... Ummm, it's okay i guess and no, I haven't, Why? Did something happen?"

 

"No... Well yes but umm Where are you?"

 

"Im at the park with Umji, Did Sinb ran away again?"

 

"Yeah, I thought she was going to be at your house like last time but nobody is here"

 

"I will help you look for her, i will call you if i find her. Don't worry Sojung unnie, we will find her"

 

Sojung placed her phone in her pocket and run to the car where her mom and Eunbi were waiting for her. 

 

"I think one of us should stay, What if she comes back?"

 

"I already called your dad, he is on his way"

 

 ————————•————————

 

Sinb was cold, she should have grabbed her favorite sweater instead of so many dolls. She was also very tired and her head hurts. 

 

She stopped running and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She had reached the park. Sinb sat down on one of the benches and looked around. Where do i go now?

She had planned her escape so quickly that she had barely had any time to think about a new place to live. She could stay with Umji for a few days but her parents would obviously going to find her. 

 

"EUNBI-AH!!"- Sinb looked up scared, but smiled when she noticed that Umji was running in her direction. She quickly stood up and hugged her best friend. 

 

"Eunbi-ah Why are you alone?"

 

"I ran away Umji, I escaped"

 

"Eunbi?"- Yerin jogged behind her sister only to find her with another girl. She quickly hugged the other girl and said "omg, Eunbi-ah! Its been so long"- she backed up a little bit to look at the girl's eyes-"Are you ok?"

 

"Unnie...I...I'm okay "- Sinb looked down and then back up with a little smile. 

 

"Don't lie to me, please. I can help you"- Yerin looked at her smiling, waiting. Umji looked at her, grabbed her hand and nodded. 

 

"Unnie I ran away"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because Sojung unnie doesn't love me anymore"

 

"Eunbi-ah, i don't think..."

 

"She has a new Eunbi! She always says that she loves her and she even told her our biggest secret"- Sinb was almost crying again when Umji hugged again. 

 

"Eunbi-ah you can live with us! Right unnie?"- Umji said while looking at Yerin, who nodded and smiled as she took the hands of both little girls. 

 

"Yes, let's go home now"

 

 ————————•————————

 

Yerin opened the door of her house and the little girls ran inside laughing, she quickly took off her jacket and grabbed her phone. 

 

"Yerin? Did you...Did you find her?"

 

"Yes, Sojung i did"

 

"Oh my God, that is amazing. Where are you? We are going to pick her up and"

 

"I think we need to talk, she is not ok. What did you do Sojung unnie? Why does your little sister thinks you don't love her anymore?"

 

"She does? I didn't know... I, we only fought and then she left"

 

"We are in my house, you can come but we need to talk"

 

After that, Yerin hang up and sighed. She walked towards Umji's room were the girls were playing. They didn't notice she was standing at the door so she heard what they were speaking. 

 

"Sojung unnie failed all the tests that we planned, so i had to leave. She doesn't have time for me anymore"

 

That's weird. Ever since Sojung met Eunbi she hadn't had time for anyone else, that's why she and Yerin weren't best friends anymore. But Yerin was sure that the little Eunbi was more important and she would have never guessed that Sojung wouldn't have time for her precious sister. 

 

"Don't worry about it Eunbi, you can live here now! You can visit your parents when Sojung unnie isn't home and we can go to Kindergarten together!"- Yerin smiled when she heard her little sister, the world was so much easier when they were kids. 

 

Sojung and her met when Sojung's family moved to the house next to Yerin's. They became friends immediately, they used to hang out all the time. At school they were known as the "golden team" because Sojung was the top of her class and Yerin was the best at sports. 

 

When Sojung met Eunbi, Yerin was the happiest person ever. She even tried to make the tall girl confess her feelings, but when Sojung started to spend more and more time with Eunbi, Yerin knew her best friend wouldn't be the same. 

 

"Yerin unnie, Do you want to play with us?"- the little Eunbi asked while looking at her with pleading eyes. Yerin smiled and joined. 

 

After a while a few knocks on the door made Yerin stand up and leave the two girls alone. As soon as she opened the door, Sojung rushed inside like she had done so many times in the past. 

 

"Eunbi?!"

 

Yerin quickly grabbed her arm and signaled for her to shut up. "If she knows you are here she will try to leave again, besides we need to speak". 

 

"Oh, I understand but Is she okay?"

 

"She is, I think"

 

After Yerin telling everything she heard, how she feels and how she thinks Sinb is feeling Sojung finally understood what was happening with her little sister. Sojung felt her heart break at the idea of her sister not loving her anymore. Replace Eunbi? No way, all she had done was fall in love but apparently she had forgotten about everyone else in the process. 

Will Eunbi forget her?

 

"Im sorry i have been a terrible best friend"

 

Yerin only gave Sojung a small hug as an answer and then pointed to Umji's room. Sojung smiled and before opening the door she took a deep breath. 

 

The laughing girls immediately stopped and looked alarmed at the intruder. 

 

"Eunbi-ah, Can we talk?"- Sinb was considering all her options, if her unnie had found her here then she had no other place to go. She looked at Umji, the other girl held her hand and said. 

 

"Maybe you should talk to her, if it doesn't work you can stay here"

 

Sinb nodded and looked at the ground when Umji stood up and left the two sisters to speak in private. 

 

"Bi? Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?"- Sojung hugged her sister as the little girl started crying, Sinb hugged her sister and cried even harder. 

 

"I'm s...sorry unnie"

 

"No, I'm sorry. I should have been there for you, I failed my promise but I'm never going to stop loving you, Do you hear me? Never"

 

"Never ever?"

 

"Never ever"

 

"But, What about Eunbi unnie?"

 

"I love her too, she is my girlfriend. But that doesn't mean that i love you any less. It's just that... I have been very distracted and I'm sorry that I failed every test that you put me through"

 

"How did you know about it"- Sinb looked alarmed yet she didn't push Sojung away. 

 

"I heard you guys talking just now, don't worry about it"

 

"You are not mad about it?"

 

"No, it's just sad that i was there for you when you needed me. That's never going to happen again. Im sorry that I told Eunha about our secret"

 

"Eunha?"

 

"Eunbi unnie, she wanted to have a special nickname too"

 

"Can i call her Eunha unnie?"

 

"Im sure she will love it if you do"

 

"Does she hates me?"

 

"No, she really wants to be your friend"

 

"Really? "

 

"Yeah...so you forgive me?

 

"Yes,I missed you Unnie"- Sojung hugged her sister even tighter and lifted her in her arms. 

 

"Thank you Sinb-ah, Let's go see mom and dad, they are really worried about you, but don't worry i will talk to them so they let you watch TV"- Sinb giggled and gave Sojung a kiss on her cheek. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

As expected Sinb was grounded, her mom and her dad hugged her, then they scolded her, and then hugged her again until Sinb promised to never to that again. 

 

Sojung invited Eunbi to have dinner with them and the girl said yes when she noticed that Sinb was actually smiling at her. 

 

Sojung was preparing to go to sleep when she felt someone hug her legs. She looked down and found a very sleepy Sinb wearing her favorite pajamas. The little girl mumbled something but it was more like a whisper. 

 

"What was that?"

 

"Can I sleep with you tonight Unnie?"

 

"Oh of course you can"- Sojung hugged her little sister, and together they laid down on Sojung's bed. After a while Sowon though that Eunbi was already sleeping so she said. 

 

"I'm sorry for all the pain that I caused you, I promise to be a better sister for you from now on, i love you"

 

"I love you too unnie"

 

To Sowon's surprise, the little girl replied. The older girl giggled before closing her eyes. Suddenly Sinb sat down alarming Sojung. 

 

"What is it? Are you ok?" 

 

"Unnie! I forgot my dolls at Umji's house!!!"

 

 ————————•————————

 

Since that day Sojung always gave her sister all the attention that she needed, and all the love too. She and Yerin became best friends again and sometimes Yerin even gave her some dating advice. 

 

It didn't took long for Sinb and Eunha to become friends. Eunha loves Sinb so much, and she is always making sure that the little Eunbi is happy and comfortable. Sometimes Eunha calls just to speak to Sinb and ask her how was her day. 

 

After 2 break ups, 6 years of dating, and many many memories together Eunha and Sowon decided to get married, but they had to ask someone first. Sinb was so happy for both of them that she had insisted on helping them with everything, and she did. She was there for Eunha's dress fitting and for Sowon's, she had given her ideas for the food, she helped choosing the place and she even helped picking the music for the party. 

 

When Sinb became a teenager, she stopped asking for hugs and kisses from her unnies, yet Sojung and Eunha both made sure to remind her how much they love her, sometimes embarrassing in front of her friends but Umji was always there to remind her that it was all because they loved her. 

 

They became a family, with 1 Sowon and 2 Eunbis. 

 

 ————————•————————

HEY GUYS! Last chapter is here "so sad" I'm sorry it took so long, but i hope you liked my story as much as I did. I'm sorry for any mistakes and remember you can always request a story. Thank you -Javi.