The plan

1 Sowon, 2 Eunbis

Eunbi had a great time at Sojung's house, the food was delicious and Sojung's parents were really nice but only thing that she couldn't stop thinking about was how the little Eunbi almost hadn't touched her food and how she had been silent mostly of the time. Eunbi mentioned it to Sojung before leaving. 

 

That night Sojung knocked on Sinb's  door and after receiving no answer she just walked in. Inside Sinb was sitting down on the floor with a story book on her hand and other books spread around her. She was making an effort in trying to read but she was clearly frustrated. Sojung smiled and approached her sister. 

 

"Sinb-ah, What are you doing?"- the little girl didn't even look up from her book while saying "nothing". 

 

"You don't want to tell unnie what's wrong?"- asked Sojung as she sat down next to the little girl. 

 

"No"- the little girl suddenly closed the book she was trying to read and dropped it next to her- "im tired unnie, im going to sleep now so you should go" she said while she picked the story books from the floor and placed them at her desk. 

 

"Eunbi-ah..."

 

"Please unnie"

 

"If that's what you want..."- Sojung sighed and left her little sister alone. This wasn't a very common situation but when Eunbi didn't want to speak to Sojung there was no way to make her talk. Sojung will have to ask her mom to speak to the little girl. 

 

Her mom was cleaning the table while her dad was washing the dishes. When Sojung's mom looked at her daughter she knew right away that something was wrong. 

 

"What happened Sojung?"- she approached her daughter, she held her daughter's face in her hands and looked at her eyes 

 

"Eunbi..."

 

"She didn't like the food? Maybe you should invite her again next..."

 

"No mom Eunbi-ah, my sister, something is wrong with her"

 

"She doesn't want to talk to you?"- Sojung nodded and looked at the ground- "that little girl has something in her mind but you don't have to worry about it"- her mom continued when she noticed how her daughter looked sad- "you know she does this every once in a while so you know she will be back to normal in no time"

 

"I know but i have the feeling she is really mad about something and im worried, Can you speak to her please?"

 

"Yes honey i will, now go to sleep you have school tomorrow"

 

 ————————•————————

 

Sojung was walking besides the little Eunbi, she was confused about how the girl had avoided her all morning, she had even avoided Sojung when she offered to take her to the park after school. 

 

Suddenly her phone rang, she took it out of her pocket an saw the caller. Eunbi. She smiled and picked up. 

 

"Hi"- she said shyly 

 

"Sojung-ah, where are you?"

 

"Walking Eunbi to where her kindergarten is"

 

"Awww you are the best sister! But hurry up so we can go to school together"

 

"I'll go as fast as i can, but as much as I want to go with you i can't right now "

 

The little Eunbi, who was having a hard time avoiding her unnie, was hurt. She clenched her little fist and made and effort not to cry. She walked faster than normal so she couldn't hear anymore. 

 

"Ya! Eunbi wait for me!...im sorry Eunbi but i have to go now"- Sojung said quickly when she realized she was walking alone and that Eunbi was almost running. 

 

Eunbi reached the Kindergarten and walked in without saying goodbye to her unnie, for the first time in forever. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

"She doesn't love me anymore, she wants to replace me Umji"- said Eunbi to her best friend, who was also her next door neighbor, Umji. 

 

"I don't think that's true Bi"- both girls were eating lunch at their kindergarten, sitting at a small table designed for children. -" your sister loves you very much"

 

"Not anymore! She brought this Eunbi unnie home to have dinner with us, she said i was weird and when she was walking me here this morning the other Eunbi called her and Sojung unnie said she was going to go there as fast as she could! She didn't want to walk with me" she finished with a pout and looking down. 

 

Umji placed her hand on the other girl's back and said "i still love you though" what made Eunbi smile and hug her best friend. 

 

After lunch the two girls thought of a plan to test Sojung's love for Eunbi which made the Little Eunbi be hopeful again. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

"She hates me" - Sojung said as she laid down next to the big Eunbi on the grass. They were at the park while looking at the clouds in the sky. 

 

"She doesn't hate you! She loves you"- Eunbi said trying to make the other girl smile. Sojung hadn't been herself all day and when Eunbi asked what happened the tall girl had explained what had happened with the little Eunbi- "You said your sister is a mystery, i bet it's nothing to worry about"

 

"Yes she is! Thats why i call her Sinb, its a secret nickname that we have"

 

"And What's yours?"

 

"Im Sowon, because I want to make her wishes come true"- Sojung said shyly as she played with her hair. 

 

"Thats cute! I want a secret nickname too"- Eunbi really wanted to get closer to Sojung, she found herself falling more and more for the tall girl. 

 

"You do?!"- Sojung was surprised, she had thought of nicknames for the other girl many times but sharing them was something she couldn't do. 

 

"Yes! I want something meaningful too!"- Eunbi said as she grabbed an apple form her bag and started eating it. Sojung thought a little bit, she had been calling Eunbi as Eunha inside her head but she wasn't sure the other girl would like it. 

 

"What about Eunha?"- Sojung asked while looking at Eunbi. 

 

"Eunha? As Galaxy?.... I LOVE IT!"- Sojung looked at Eunbi to see if the other girl was lying. 

 

"Really?"

 

"Really"- Sojung couldn't stop smiling after that. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

The plan was very simple, Eunbi would test Sojung during random moments and then she would talk about it with Umji. 

 

The first part of the plan was asking Sojung to take Eunbi to the park, if the older girl said no then they would move to another part of the plan. 

 

Eunbi waited for Sojung to arrive home since her unnie had classes. As soon as the tall girl walked in Eunbi grabbed her hand and said:

 

"Unnie Can we go to the park?"- Sojung was confused, first the little girl had avoided her and now she was asking her to take her to the park, the same park that she had just been with Eunbi. The problem was that she had an exam the next day and she really needed to study. 

 

"Sinb-ah im sorry but unnie is busy, I need to study"- Sojung said while she crouched in front of Eunbi and gave her hand a squeeze - "We can go tomorrow and..."

 

She stopped when Eunbi took a step back and let go of her hand. 

 

"Oh ok then"- Sinb said while looking down and then ran to her room. Sojung tried to stop her but the little girl was fast. Even though is wasn't the first time she had said no about going to the park, Sojung felt like this time was different. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

HELLO! A new chapter is here! I really hope you like it :3 remember you can check out my other stories too - Javi