four

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four

It felt like only a few hours that went by when I realised that someone was in my bed, wrapping him arms around my waist. I think I must be dreaming because Byun would often do this when he needs comfort or when he as stupid and sweet as it sounds, wants to be around me. But, I doubt he would continue doing this to me when he can do it to his girlfriend. I'm pretty sure he would rather sleep in the same bed as hers than me anyway. So, I just brushed it off as a dream and took advantage of it as I turned my body to face him and snuggle in his chest, the warmth of his body making me feel calm and relaxed as I went back to my deep slumber. I think even the Byun in my dream was surprised by my action since I rarely do any of these actions towards him when he came to sleep beside me other than allow him to wrap his arms around me. However, it only took a few seconds for him to relax too.

Morning came, and I was slightly bummed because the dream I had yesterday felt so real I didn't want to wake up from it. However, as I began to gain my senses and returned back to the real world, I realised it wasn't a dream after all when I could feel the strong arms enveloping me while the said man was making puppy noises in his sleep. Coming to terms that Byun did actually came again and without knowing that it was actually real I had showed how I felt towards him in the smallest action, I kicked him off the bed, wanting to get away from him.

Why is he here. I mean I know it was normal for us last time but now he has a girlfriend. This is not right. Not anymore. It's unfair. Does he girlfriend know of this? How could he still continue doing this like its nothing when he has a girlfriend now. How could he continue to scar me without knowing he was doing so. In the worst way possible at that. Tears welled up in my eyes but I blinked it away as the loud thud due to Byun falling got him sitting up, rubbing his elbow, whining at me for kicking him. If it was any other days, I would have secretly gushed at how adorable he looked, but not right now. Everything has changed.

Narrowing my eyes at him, he kept quiet when he knew that something was up and I was upset. Before he could come near me and ask what's wrong, I said, "Why are you here. Why did you come to sleep in my bed last night?" I tried controlling my anger by gripping the sheets around me so I don't lash out at him. He looks sincerely confused as he replied, "What do you mean sweetheart? It's what we always do, no? Why are you suddenly questioning me about this?

"Byun, don't you think this is wrong of us to do this? Yes, it was okay for us to do it last time but you have a girlfriend now. What would she think if she knew you would come sleep in my bed every so often," I reasoned with him and his reply made me even more aggravated as he laughed, and continued with, "Sweetheart, she knows we are best friend, I'm pretty sure she won't mind. Besides, I just want to spend time with my best fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter