one

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byun, you've got to be kidding me," I said exasperatedly as the said boy was staring at me with his puppy eyes which he knew was the greatest weapon to use against me knowing that I would lose to him in a matter of seconds. It to be me honestly.

He was trying to convince me to attend this party of his with the sole reason of, "Tia, you are my best friend, we do every single thing together but you always do not want to attend my party and it makes me sad cause I cannot spend more time with you." I rolled my eyes exaggeratedly to show him how annoyed I was at his request eventhough I was really trying to just stop my heart from bursting out of my chest because his words touched me. Damn Byun Baekhyun for always having this effect on me and damn him for not knowing. 

Yes, if you were wondering, stupid me had to fall in love with my stupid best friend who stupidly has no idea of my stupid feelings for him. It all happened when we were fifteen where a sad Baekhyun knocked on my door and poured out his feelings to me as usual because he broke up with his girlfriend. I was always worried for him but he looked so devastated back then all I wanted to do was to embrace him and a tiny little part of me wished that he had loved me instead because it will be much easier then. I shook of those thoughts immediately after brushing it off as nothing but as days passed I began to take more notice of him than I usually do. And here we are, 5 years later and I am still in love with him. However he does not know and me being me, I have no intention of telling him because I did not want to ruin our friendship. I consider our friendship way more important than my feelings for him. Moreover, he was my one and only friend.

It's not like there were nobody who tried to be friends with me but I couldn't be bothered honestly because most of them wanted to be friends with me because I was the best friend of Byun Baekhyun and also because I am unfortunately the richest girl in our school. They soon knew to back away from me because of my poker face and lack of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter