Chappie 4

University Love♡ (a spin-off from Musician Love♡)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A-Yeon's POV

"A-Yeon? Can you come with me to meet our supplier?" I nodded, taking off my apron and trailed behind Sowoon. We got into the van and Sowoon started driving off to our destination.

"A-Yeon, how is your mum doing?" Before I could compose myself from the shock, Sowoon continued, "Brian told us about your situation at home, I just wanted to know if you need help from us too since you are a part of us now. Don't hesitate to seek help from us! If you need time off to take care of your mum, just inform us. Or if you need advices on other things, literally anything in life, just tell us, okay?" Sowoon smiled as I nodded.

"Here we are! After this, let's go to the supermarket, I need to stock up the food at home." I nodded to Sowoon's request and we both walked in to meet our supplier.

1 hour later...

Both Sowoon and I are now on the way back to the café. Just when I wanted to ask her something, she received a text from someone, probably Sungjin I guess.

 

Sowoon's POV

I stopped by the side of the road to check on my phone.

*******

Bro Kang: Sowoon! Can you send A-Yeon to the treatment centre? I think she forgot to inform you today! I'll pick her mum up and meet you guys there!

Oh! Sure thing! We will reach in about 30 minutes!

Bro Kang: Alright, thanks my second best sister! Drive safe!

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter