Chappie 3

University Love♡ (a spin-off from Musician Love♡)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days later...

Younghyun's POV

"Hey Younghyun! Wake up, we're here!" Sungjin hyung patted my shoulder as all of them started alighting the plane.

"Bye guys! See you guys tomorrow!" Sungjin, Sowoon, Dowoon, Youngweol and I bided goodbye and parted with the rest of them, making our way home. I placed my bag in my room and changed into a fresh set of clothes. "Oppa where are you going?" Youngweol asked when she was walking to the bathroom. "Oh? I have something on. I'll be back for dinner so don't worry! Bye princess!" I took my keys and left the house again.

After a 30-minute drive, I got out of my car and stood outside A-Yeon's apartment and texted her. 

"Hi Brian-ssi!" A-Yeon waved and stopped in front of me with her mother.

"Hi A-Yeon! Let's drop formalities since we are of the same age!" I beamed at A-Yeon and squat down in front of her mum. "Hi auntie! I'm Kang Younghyun, Brian, A-Yeon's classmate and friend. I'll accompany A-Yeon and bring you to the treatment centre for your treatment." A-Yeon's mum nodded and smiled at me. "Let me carry you." I carried A-Yeon's mum in bridal style and buckled the seatbelt for her. A-Yeon thanked me and sat beside her mum.

At the treatment centre...

"You guys may wait at the comfort room or come back in about 4 hours later." The nurse then led us to the comfort room.

"Let's start on our project then?" I shook my head to A-Yeon's question and got up to head to somewhere else. After a while, I walked into the comfort room and sat on my seat. "Now, we can start our project" A-Yeon stared at the snacks and coffee I brought in in disbelief, but nodded nonetheless.

3 hours later...

"What? I've finished this pack too?" I started fumbling the snacks in front of us but all are empty. I turned to A-Yeon and was about to ask if she wants more snacks but only to realise her sleeping with her head on the table and a pack of snack in her hand. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping and stood up to get to the nurses.

"There you go." I whispered and placed the blanket on her shoulders. Throughout our project discussion, we also talked about the short trip I went with the guys, and it was obvious how much A-Yeon wanted to join us. "Hey A-Yeon, I promise I'll bring you to Jeju for a short trip too!" I said in a whisper and patted her head softly.

A-Yeon's POV

"Brian? Brian?" I patted on Brian's shoulders to wake him up but to no avail. 'Oh! Let me try the method Sowoon taught me!' I stood up and walked towards Brian.

"Kimchi stew, Hamburger, Fried chicken, Hawaiian pizza, Watermel-" Brian instantly woke up and turned to me, staring into my eyes. We looked at each other for about a few minutes until I realised how close our faces were. I quickly took a step back and walked back to my seat.

"Ermm... I'm sorry I fell asleep earlier." I scratched my nape and looked at Brian. "The nurses came in earlier and said that my mum can head back now." Brian nodded and started packing his stuffs. The both of us got into Brian's car and soon after my mum fell asleep.

"A-Yeon?" Brian called out to me looking into the rear view mirror. "Why did you list out some food earlier? Are you hungry?" I shook my head and laughed. "I was actually trying to wake you up but you didn't budge s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter