Chappie 2

University Love♡ (a spin-off from Musician Love♡)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A-Yeon's POV

"Hi! You must be Baek A-Yeon ssi? Sorry to call you in so last minute for an interview." I stood up and greeted the guy. "My name is Junhyeok, Im Junhyeok. I'm one of the bosses in this café. Just call me Junhyeok will do, since we are of the same age!" He smiled at me and opened up the file he had on his hands, looking through my resume. "I see you have no experience before, so we'll let you start by cleaning the tables and dishes first. Will that be alright for you?" Junhyeok looked at me as I nodded. "Alright, you can start work this weekend then! By the way, this café is opened by me and my friends so you can drop the formalities. We want everyone working with us to feel at home so yeah. I'll introduce them one by one to you when you start work. I'll see you then?" Junhyeok stood up and held out his hand and I took it, shaking our hands. "Thanks for today, Sajang-nim... I mean Junhyeok-ssi." I bowed and left the café to meet Brian for our project.

"Ahjumma, I'll be heading to work! See you at the hospital later on!" I bowed and made my way towards the café.

"Hi A-Yeon! You're here! You can put your stuffs in the locker located in the kitchen. I'll introduce you to the staffs here before you start work." I nodded and went to the kitchen to put down my bag. "Junhyeok-ah! We are here! Where's the new staff you hired?" I heard noises coming from outside and quickly made my way out of the kitchen. Guess the other bosses are here. I thought.

"A-Yeon, these are my friends that work with me. they are the ones that opened this café with me." Junhyeok started introducing his friends to me. "Oh! We have another friend that isn't here yet. I'll introduce him to you later. Come on, I'll show you around." I followed Junhyeok as he showed me around.

Hours later... 

Younghyun's POV

"Hey guys! I'm here!" I greeted everyone and took a drink from the counter. Oh? Is that... A-Yeon? Why is she here? I walked over and was about to tap on A-Yeon's shoulder.

"Oh! Younghyun-ah! Let me introduce to you our new part-timer, Baek A-Yeon ssi, A-Yeon, this is Kang Younghyun, you can call him Brian and he's one of the bosses here too!" Junhyeok hollered and came over to where A-Yeon and I were at. Both A-Yeon and I laughed, making Junhyeok looked confused. "Ah~ you both are classmates?!" Junhyeok exclaimed. "Nice! Let's all work hard together then!" Junhyeok pat on our shoulders and went back to his work.

"Guys! Since our café will be closed for 3 days, should we go on a short trip together? Jeju-do trip? A-Yeon ssi, do you wanna join us too?" Jae hyung remarked. "Ermm... sorry but I am unable to join you guys. I'll get going first." A-Yeon bowed and walked away from us. "Damn, it wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter