Chappie 1

University Love♡ (a spin-off from Musician Love♡)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 7 years and I’m now studying accounting in university. All of us have opened a music café, music 10ve and I decided to major in accounting since it’s also my interest and I get to help with the finances in the café, so why not right? Anyway, back to the point… even though I have given up my feelings for Sowoon, but sometimes I think if it is possible for me to find my other half…

Younghyun’s POV

“Alright guys! For the final project this semester, you have to pair up with someone and I… have already chosen your partners so listen up!” Mr Jin clapped his hands to gather everyone’s attention. The whole class sighed, including me. Please don’t pair me up with someone who makes trouble, or lazy! I silently prayed.

“Kang Younghyun and Baek A-Yeon… Baek A-Yeon?” I looked up upon hearing my name but… my partner isn’t here and I have never heard her name before? The whole class looked around but no one answered. “Baek A-Yeon-ssi? Baek-“ Mr Jin was interrupted by a girl, standing outside the class. “I’m sorry for being late! I was slightly delayed at home.” The girl apologized. “Congrats in earning a detention session on your first day. You must be the new transfer student, Baek A-Yeon right?” The girl nodded and Mr Jin gestured her to sit next to me. I greeted her with a smile as she did the same. I turned to her and introduced myself. “Hi! My name’s Kang Younghyun and you can call me Brian!” “Hello, I’m Baek A-Yeon, just call me A-Yeon.” She smiled at me. I nodded and shifted my attention back to the lesson and so did she.

Throughout the whole lesson, I kept looking at what she was doing. I noticed that she keeps on checking on her phone instead of focusing on the lesson. Is she super smart or… wait! Is she okay? She didn’t look too good. Did something happen? I shrugged and focused on the lesson again.

“Alright! This is the end of today’s lesson! Please remember to submit your draft proposa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter