CHAPTER 2

A High School Love Story

~~First Day of School~~

 

NAYEON'S POV​​​​​​

That shoulder-length black hair... The way it just flowed so beautifully just made me lost in awe. The way her eyes looked at me straight in the eye with those loving eyes of hers... Dayyyummmm. My mind was going blank from her scent, her lips, her body, her EVERYTHING. Her lips began to draw closer to mine; each second that passed with her going closer and closer caused me to almost go insane... I-I don't know why I feel this way bu-

 

"NAYEON!!! It's time to wakey, wakey!" My maid, Taeyeon anxiously wakes me up as she's at my bedside with that-usual-happy-look on her face. 

 

She's always been a very positive person, despite the fact that her husband gone from this world. But well, everyone's are going to die at some point right? She's like an older sister to me despite she's 4 years older than me. 

 

Lazily I responded, "Unnnnnieeeee... I don't want to wake up, it's Sunday." 

 

"Miss Im Nayeon!!! You must listen to me young lady; it's not Sunday,but in fact its Monday. It's your first day of school.", says Taeyeon. Jeez, I hated whenever my whole name is spoken. It's just... It's just... It's just so... I don't know. Nevermind. 

 

I get up and just do my thing: pick my clothes, shower, dress up, brush my adorable bunny teeth, and do my make-up since I didn't want to hear her to say my name again. I get out of my room and go to the dining down. I sit down on a throne-like chair and wait for my maids serve me with variety of foods. Lasagna, spaghetti, meatballs with gravy, cheesy wedges, and ofc my fave, salmon sushi. I take 3 pieces of the sushi and shove it inside my mouth. "Eryyuummm Ights tgheliciiouusss." I'm not able to speak clearly with my mouth full. Well, I won't be able to finish all of them alone, so I let my maids have the rest of them. 

 

Then I walked out of the room and went outside the house. My driver had to wait for me at least 30-40 minutes before I get everything ready.  He greets me warmly, then he opens the passenger's door and close as I went in. 

 

Hmm... about my school... I wonder how it's like there. Will there be people like those from my old school? Will there be some jocks and cheerleaders? Will there be teachers that would abuse their rights? Would she be there...?

 

After a few minutes of wondering, "Miss Im. We arrived" my driver said. "Owh ya", I gave him a smile and thanked him. As I opened the door, I saw people just stare at my car with amazement. I got my bag and went out of the car and saw all these new faces that I've never seen before, the school looked beautiful, and then I looked around and even more saw her. She looked so much like the girl that was in my dream... But wow, this must be fate... It really m-WAAAAAIT. NAYEON.NO.DO.NOT.HAVE.THESE.THOOOUGGGHTS. But anyways. She was surrounded by attractive looking people I gotta admit, they seemed to be the popular people of this school, and she must be the queen bee. But then again there was a girl next to her, holding her hand, being really close to her, ughhh. 

 

A couple seconds later that whole group started to walk towards me, and one of the girls started to speaking to me. 

 

"WHOOAA. That is a nice car u got there. I don't I've seen you around here before. Are you new? Oh by the way, I'm Tzuyu. So what's your name?" the gorgeous brunette said. 

 

"Huh, oh! My name's Nayeon, but you, could call me Nay or whatever you want. And yeah, thanks!" I responded with a smile on my face. 

 

That girl that looked like the girl that appeared in my dream then said, "Not to be weird or anything, but I think you're really pretty. My name's Mina by the way, but you can call me Minari" She smirked after she saw the fact that I was redder than a tomato. 

 

"Thank you... U-um so what goes on in this school?" I questioned. 

 

"A lot of things. You'll find out yourself soon enough", Tzuyu chuckles, "some bad, some good. But that high school for ya!" She enthusiastically says. 

The school bell rang soon after, and and I went separate ways. I then when to go to the school's main office to get my schedule and the school map; DAMN this school is freaking huge. Maybe a lot bigger than my house... As I was walking around through hallways looking for my first period I saw Mina, and immediately I felt my heart skips a beat. 

 

"Nayeon! Hey want me to tour you around the school and to your classes? 'Cause I remember in my freshman year that I was about to knock out since this school is literally like 4 times bigger than Seoul World Cup Stadium! Mina notes. 

 

"Oh my god, yes please." I gladly reply. 

 

"Alright then, let's go for an adventure!" Nayeon's adds as she chuckles. 

 

Soon after, she takes me to my first period. Coincidentally, me and her had the same class. I was dying to get out of that class half an hour later because it was history. After history I walked to my next class with Mina, and weirdly again we had the same class; I asked for her schedule and I was shocked that we had all classes together, even our electives. Lunch then came about, and I was with the whole group. They were really chill and I was suprised because of the stereotype that popular people are typically es. 

 

"Heeeeeeyyyy beautiful!!!" Oh of course, Tzuyu said that. 

 

"Hi!" I hysterically said. 

 

"OHHH I forgot to introduce you to my other friends. Meet Sana, Jihyo, Momo and Jungyeon and my girlfriend, Chaeyoung." Mina adds to the conversation. 

 

Wait. Girlfriend? Oh god, why do you hate me so much? 

 

"Nice to meet you guys".

 

"Definitely." A girl that's name was Jungyeon says with a ish grin plastered on her face. 

 

"Jungyeonnie!!! Stop being creepy!!! You're so weird!!! By the way you're already mine!!!" Momo says with a death glare. 

 

"I envy you so bad." The two other girls, Sana and Jihyo states at the same time with a smile on their faces. 

 

I was having such a great time. These people are really entertaining, and most of all... She's my friend. I'm gonna get used to this. 

 

Later that day, my driver picked me up in front of the school gate and drove me home. The group invited me to go watch a movie at night even though it was Monday, but hey, I'm down for anything as long as I'm with her...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Here goes my second chap!