CHAPTER 3

A High School Love Story

~~Movie Night~~

 

MINA'S POV

 

"Damn it's been a long day... I sigh as I dress up in a different outfit from what I wore to school. I dressed up in white open-shoulder top, black skirt and black high heels. I fixed my make-up because of how ballet practice ruined it right after school. Not trying to be a big shot or anything, but I'm the President of our ballet club and I'm damn proud of it. I then heard my doorbell ring, it was Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo and Momo and last but not least, Nayeon. Oh yes, save the best for last. We're gonna meet the rest of the girls at the movies. I let the girls in and we just relax in my room until it's about 30 minutes 'till we gotta go to the movie theaters. I looked over to Nayeon and DAAAANNGGGG!!! I just look at her in awe. She looked like a dream come true; she was simply stunning... 

 

"What are you staring at, you weirdo?" Nayeon laughs as she sees me try to act like I wasn't staring. 

 

I cleared my throat and said, "T-there was a fly on your hair just a minute ago."

 

"Mhhhmmmm..." She responds. OMAGAD that was y... Waiittt. MINA. CONTROL YOUR HORMONES. 

 

"Shut up... Damn it." I blush as I trying to look away from her gaze. 

 

"Hey I think we should go now" Sana says as she looks the time on her phone. 

 

Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo and Momo hop into Momo's car as Nayeon and I hop into mines. Of course all six of us can't fit into one car, but I'm really glad that I got to be alone with Nayeon. Aw it. I don't care anymore, I'm falling for her even if I'm with Chaeyoung... 

 

Soon after we reach the movies and we meet up with the rest of the girls, but weirdly enough, Chaeyoung wasn't there. I shrugged it off and we all went inside to get our tickets. We bought tickets to watch Titanic, well at first I insist since it was an adult rated movie... but they still keep on persuading me because they wanted to watch something "romantic" and showed me their puppy eyes while doing aegyo, they knew it was my only weakness, so I had to agree cause well, it's a one "great" movie. The girls groaned but still went along with us. I had to go to the restroom real quick though since it was that special time special time of the month for me. On my way, I saw to girls making out; as I went past them closer I realized one of the girl was Chaeyoung. What the freaking Lord of The Rings is this???!!! Excuse my weirdness, but how can I not be weird from seeing my own girlfriend like this?! 

 

"CHAEYOUNG! WHAT THE ??? I yell as I face Chaeyoung with my face burned in anger. 

 

Chaeyoung pulls from the tongue fest from the other girl with a shocked look on her face, "W-wait! This isn't what it looks like! I was just... I-I was just..." She looked ashamed as I glare at her straight in her eyes. 

 

"It is what it looks like! One, you're making out with another girl. Two, this makes you a cheater. And three, you cheated with my best friend. Four, I'm DONE and I had enough with you." I storm off without even looking back, then I remembered I had to go to the restroom. I then dash back and do my business. Soon later I meet up with everyone, but still had that pissed look on my face. 

 

"What's wrong?" Jihyo asks with a worried look on her face as we walk towards the theater where they're showing Titanic. 

 

"I just found out that Chaeyoung are not good for me... She had always been in love with Dahyun after all...That's it I'm done with love!!! I'm done with relationship thing!!! Why is this always happening to me..."

 

"Then how about you go for me." Sana winks and latter earned a slap from Tzuyu... "The heck Sana...stop SANAking around, you're always mine. Mine. MINE!" Tzuyu pouts a latter earned a peck on her right cheek. "Chill Cheewwy-ah you're always in my heart, no one can replace my Yoda." said Sana. I laugh as I see how sweet and how lucky they are to have each other. 

 

Everyone then soothes me and I relax. Chaeyoung and Dahyun better not hang with us anymore. We picked our seats and just stayed put. Momo and Jungyeon come and hand us our food and drinks and sat down with us. I was happy though since Nayeon was sitting next to me, she got me to forget about Chaeyoung completely... I was even forgot that we were with the group as well. 

 

"Are you all better now?" Nayeon whispers to me just as the movie about to start. 

 

"Yeah," I whispered back."-now that I'm here with you..." I whispered in a even lower tone as it slipped out of my mouth. 

 

Her eyes widened with shock. Wait, did she just hear what I said? Crap. I cleared my throat, pretending I never said that. 

 

"This movie's gonna be good..." I change the subject. 

 

"I bet." Nayeon responds still staring at me. 

 

An hour passed or maybe more than that, and we were already at the part where Jack and Rose were in the car making love after they were running away from the first-class people... It was very very very awkward for me especially since Nayeon kept glances at me during this part thinking that I didn't know she wasn't looking; I was feeling strange... Another hour passed and I looked over at the rest of the girls, they were tearing up; and I couldn't help but try to laugh, but I had to stop since I didn't wanna to get kicked out. I took a quick glance at Nayeon as well and she was in tears too; not trying to be sadist or anything, but I thought she looked beautiful crying... Later when the movie ended, everyone was in iffy mood because of the movie, but it was still surprising how everyone's crying. Thank god I didn't see Chaeyoung after the whole incident though, I don't want to even consider talking to her anymore. 

 

"It was not that bad." Jungyeon says. 

 

"Tzuyu, you shockingly calm for once!" Sana chuckles. 

 

Tzuyu responds, "Well no , Sherlock! It was a freaking tragedy!"

 

"I LOOOVVVEEEDDD IT" Nayeon and I add to the conversation in unison. We look at each other since it was freaky how we said it at the same time. 

 

Jihyo adds, "So what was your favorite part, you guys?"

 

"Everythingggg!!!" Satzu says joyfully. 

 

"My favorite part was when Rose gets out of the emergency boat and runs back to Jack and how they're being all lovey-dovey." Nayeon and I once again said in unison. Like what the fish? 

 

"You guys are totally soulmates!!! Giggty." Tzuyu jokes as me and Nayeon hide our faces from embarrassment. 

 

"Q-quiet." I added nervously. 

 

"Oh crap!  Momo, Jungyeon! We gotta go! And Tzuyu, your mom called. She said she's gonna come pick us up and drop us off at our houses." Jihyo says in an alert tone. 

 

"Aw... Alright guys... Hey Mina, can I stay over?" Nayeon's questioned. 

 

"Sure but aware of my younger sister, she's kind of annoying." I respond. 

 

"Haha it's alright. I'm used to handle little kids." She giggles. Wow even her giggles are cute...

 

I hop into my car and I drive home. Once we reached my house. We got some snacks and I introduced her to my family, and then we head upstairs to my room. But it was kinda coincidental how it was only me and Nayeon were the last ones left at the movies... This is going to be interesting though. 

 

NAYEON'S POV

 

"It's funny how close we got considering we just met today..."

 

"I know right!" I respond to Mina. 

 

I then sat on Mina's bed and got comfy, she sat next to me moments after. But the expression on her face shows that something's up, I don't know what it is but I feel like it might change something...

 

"Hey can I tell you something? I-I'm not sure if I should tell you... But it's been bothering me, so it's best to let it out than to hold it in..." Mina asks with a hesitant expression. 

 

Yeah, totally. Go for it."

 

"I had a dream... N-now don't be weirded out or anything... U-um, it was a strange kind of dream."

 

My eyes widened at her statement. 

 

"Well... What exactly happened in that dream?" I asked her still shocked. 

 

"I was going at it with some girl... It just felt so right and romantic... I don't know. I couldn't help it, she was the definition of the word "beautiful"..."

 

"Well do you know who the girl is?" I questioned her curiously. 

 

"The girl looked exactly like you. I had the dream before I even met you... I don't know; I'm not trying to be weird or anything but I really enjoyed it..."

 

"Huh? She had the same dream as me? As I realized that, I just ran out of the door and didn't look back, I was so scared of what would happen next... I had never date a girl before even though I'm not that straight. But I just can't... I couldn't resist her... Urrgghh s-she makes me change my mind about that kind of stuff... Ottoke??? Ottoke goddd??? What should I do?

 

"NAYEON!!!" She yelled to me, but I just couldn't glance back. Why am I feeling this way??!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

What do u think about my Chap 3? Too cliche??? Sorry guys I ran out of ideas... (T-T)