CHAPTER 1

A High School Love Story

This is not the story yet... U can skip it if u want to... 

Mina is getting so much hate and it’s honestly so sad. JYP really didn’t think about what he was doing when he said that photo was real. Worse, all if he wanted to help GOT7 gain better fans in Korean (since they really only really good internationally) he could promote them better.

Mina, is getting hate, an article was written about her and apparently they are saying very ual things about her. Like, saying she isn’t a and stuff. Over a stupid photo. Mina’s birthday is coming up and hope nothing but happiness for her.

Mina was the last member of Twice I expected to have such a scandal show up. JYP needs to get he’s together. Mina is getting the hate and BamBam isn’t getting nothing. Why are girls always attacked in things like this? Neither one of them deserve hate.

I just want our innocent penguin happy. It makes me so sad seeing all the hate she gets.

Hey guys tomorrow is Happy Mina Day!!! We,ONCE always wishes the best for her and her members/family. Together we,ONCE protect her from all causes. Wishing her to always stay strong and most importantly stay happy. Our Minari/Miguri/Black Swan/Penguin/Ketchup Unnie/Game Maniac please do believe in ONCE cause we always stay by ur side:) 💞🐧

***

 

 

                                   •••Who is she?•••

MINA'S POV

She was beautiful. I don't know why, but I felt like I've known her for my whole life; even if I didn't know who she was or where she was from. I just like I was on ecstacy as I felt her lips just a few milimeters away from mine... Her warm breath that was intoxicating and made me feel like I just got thrown miles out, it was pure paradise. Her luscious lips drawing closer to mine; close my eyes...awaiting the feel of 100 million volts of lightning to stru... 

 

*phone alarm* piryo eopseo gold key or get lucky
jinsimimyeon everything’s gonna be okay... (Chaeyoung's rap part in knock knock) 

 

I turn off the alarm... "Ugh..." I groan as I wrestle away the bed covers to my bedside. I hate waking up early in the morning, but I need to since I take a billion years by just getting ready. 

 

"Mina!!! Breakfast's ready, come downstairs after you're all dressed up for school!" My older sister, Jessica yells from downstairs as I pick out what I'm going to wear. My sister probably don't have the mood for me today maybe because she's on...you know that "girls stuff"...for the past few days. 

 

I go on and do my usual routine: pick out my clothes, take a warm shower, dress up, brush my perfect teeth, and finally do my make-up. I'm all swagged up with my blue oversized tunic t-shirt paired with black leggings and my babe, blue adidas yeezy. Yes "swagged" up. Uhm no?. Okie nevermind then... 

 

As I walk out my sister greets me. "Hey pengu, Breakfast's on the table but hurry up because we're gonna be late".

 

On the table awaits my scramble eggs and bacon(not to forget ketchup too!), and next to it was my 12 years old sister, Krystal. 

 

"Hey Mina unnie, it's not Halloween take the mask off!" Krystal smirks as she mocks me. 

 

"Oh shut up! At least I didn't wet my pants when someone I liked hugged me! I'm trying to hide my laugh with the comeback. Jessica start laughing as well. 

 

"I-I didn't! Ugh...I give up. You win." Krystal says as she admits defeat. Well what can I say, I'm her older sister after all. 

 

As I sit down eating breakfast like a fat pig, Krystal thinks I can't see her flipping me off from the side. 

 

"I can see what you're doing I'm not an idiot." I tell her as I gobble down the last bacon strip. 

 

Moments later I finish my breakfast so does Krystal. Jessica drive us to school and she drop me in front of the school gate. 

 

"Aaahhh..." the smell of weed, sweaty teachers, snobby students and friends. Which is what I'd I like to call my high school. But anyways, that weird dream I had this morning... What the hell was that??? 

 

"Minari!!! " I heard my name being called from meters away. 

 

It's my usual gang that I hangout with: The famous girls, Sana, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Momo is sitting on the grass infront of the school along with her girlfriend, Jungyeon. 

 

"Mina guess what?" Sana asks as she looks anxious. 

 

"Chicken . Right?" I say while smirking. 

 

Sana and Tzuyu looked at me with a 'Uh,no.' kind of face. Wohoo I embarrassed myself. HURRAY!!! 

 

I giggle a bit from my sarcasm, "Okay seriously what???"

 

Sana go up close to me and whispers "Blue waffles are y, right?"

 

"WAIT. WHAT?! EWW!! NOO!! I shriek remembering that one time I was at her house with the gang whem she showed us a picture of a blue waffle. Let me tell you it was not y at all!! 

 

"KIDDING! Jeez dont need to take it seriously tho..." Sana responds while she was trying to stop laughing. 

 

As we go on with our idiot jokes, a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4 pulls up. Everyone around us, including us, ourselves, were in awe. Sana, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and mouth the words H-O-L-L-Y. C-O-W. As Tzuyu, Momo and Jungyeon and I just plain out have our jaws dropped and not saying a single word. I gulped hard as I saw a girl walk out. She look so much like the girl that was running in my dream... 

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters. #HappyMinaDay