and, action

sinrin one shots

“And, cut! Alright, the scene looks good. Let’s all take five and start on the next one.”

 

Sinb clapped and thanked the team, smiling at her co-star. She raised both her hands for a double high-five. 

 

“I love this scene,” Sinb said, smiling as she dusted off her knees that had gotten dirty from her on screen fall. 

 

Her co-star and also now friend,Yuna, laughed and helped her to get dirt off of her track shorts, “Me too. I feel like such a dork though, with all the stuttering and embarrassing myself in this scene. Honestly this whole movie is just me being awkward.”

 

Sinb laughed along with her as they walked off the field, patting Yuna’s shoulder. “It’s alright, it’s cute.”

 

Sinb had been in acting since as long as she could remember. It had always been her passion and she was nothing short of eternally grateful that she was given the opportunity to pursue this career path. She had been able to make amazing friends through the industry, including her now co-star, Choi Yuna, who has been such an incredible actress to work with on this film.

 

The film Sinb is working on now is a love story between two high school girls who fall in love unexpectedly despite their differences. Typical but sweet, Sinb thought, and was mainly drawn to this project because of the difference in this lesbian love story as opposed to other films she’d seen before which were clearly only for male audiences to get off on. Instead, this film was sweet and innocent, representing the attraction these two girls have for each other in a realistic and honest way. Being openly gay, Sinb thought this film would be a great addition to LGBT films. Meeting Yuna, she became more excited to film the movie together because Yuna was such a sweetheart from the beginning and they always have fun on the set. Sinb was glad they got along well, and they often got told how much chemistry they have on screen. Overall, Sinb wouldn’t want to do this film with anyone else.

 

 Well…

 

“Sinb!”

 

Upon hearing her name being called, Sinb looked to see her girlfriend standing next to one of the camera men, a huge grin on her face which made Sinb chuckle.

“Yerin, how was it?” 

 

Sinb wrapped an arm around her girlfriend’s waist and pulled her closer. 

 

“It was really good! This scene is my favorite so far, it’s kinda funny how different you are from your character.”

 

Squinting her eyes, Sinb nudged Yerin. “What does that mean, hm?”

 

“You’re so tough in this movie...when you’re actually a softie.” Yerin teased, kissing Sinb’s cheek which she pretended to be disgusted by.

 

“Whatever, you’re annoying.”

 

“You love me!”

 

“Sadly,”





 

Yerin had been completely supportive of Sinb throughout the filming of the movie, despite the fact that she was in love with another girl in the movie. Sinb was always grateful for her girlfriend’s support and honestly wasn’t expecting Yerin to be as okay with it as she was, because she would have to be close with someone else. But, when Sinb told Yerin about the movie, she was probably even more excited than her. It was super cute, to say the least. 

 

Yerin hadn’t ever been a really jealous girlfriend, which was comforting for Sinb especially considering her career. 

 

And anyway, Sinb was madly in love with Yerin. She couldn’t imagine herself being with anyone other than her and she made sure to reassure her girlfriend anytime she got.

 

Even though Yerin was super supportive, it didn’t mean that there weren’t times where Sinb would have to film certain scenes that were a little...intimate, and it didn’t bother her.

 

Which is the case now.

 

Sinb had been filming the movie for about a month or so now; filming scenes that were scattered and not in order since movie-making works a little different from the final product on the big screen. They had filmed the main characters first meeting, a rather emotional fighting scene, and bits of the ending but still had a lot more to go in order for the movie to come along fully. 

 

Yes, they had filmed a kiss scene.

 

Sinb was really good at separating her characters from herself, which made scenes like this easy to film. And Yuna was just as easy to work with, making sure she was comfortable anytime they filmed a particularly close scene. Sinb was glad it wasn’t in any way awkward and that they both were professional in handling certain scenes because she has had her experiences with some not-so-professional-costars before. But, with Yuna, things were easy and comfortable and she was very sympathetic when it came to Yerin actually being on set on the movie and watching them film certain scenes. 

 

“You sure she’s okay watching this? I feel kind of bad,” 

 

Sinb and Yuna were on set, currently sitting on the bed of the bedroom set that was creating for this scene and getting their hair touched up. 

 

Sinb smiled and patted Yuna’s shoulder. “I know you do, you say that anytime we film something like this, Yuna. But, seriously don’t worry. Yerin wouldn’t be here if she was uncomfortable. It’s fine,”

 

It was kind of heartwarming how worried Yuna would get. 

 

Yerin adored Yuna as well, congratulating her and going up to her after scenes to tell her how good she was.

 

Yuna would frown and complain saying, “She’s too nice to me, it makes me feel worse!” 

 

Sinb would just roll her eyes and hit her playfully, telling her she needed to calm down and be grateful that Yerin liked her because when she doesn’t like someone, it isn’t pretty. 

 

There was only one scene they were soon gonna film that worried Sinb a little as well.

 

A scene.

 

Now, Sinb was sure Yerin was aware of this scene that would happen, but she thinks that Yerin was avoiding talking about it by being overly happy with literally any other scene they filmed together. 

 

It wasn’t until after a full day of shooting, that Yerin brought it up to her.

 

“So, are you nervous for tomorrow?”

 

They were currently on their way to their house. Sinb was driving despite Yerin’s disapproving comments about how she shouldn’t drive since she was so tired from a long day.

 

After hearing Yerin’s voice and the question she asked, Sinb seemed to feel a little more awake, understanding what scene she was referring to.

 

Sinb shrugged. “I mean, not entirely. Yuna makes me feel comfortable so I’m sure it won’t be too bad.”

 

Yerin only hummed in response.

 

Honestly, Sinb wasn’t sure if her reply was the right one, but she thinks either way there isn’t a correct reply to what Yerin was really asking, “Are you nervous to film a scene with Yuna tomorrow?”

 

Yes, Yerin was good when it came to her work, but she wasn’t trying to push it or anything.

 

When they arrived home, Yerin was weirdly quiet as they settled into bed for the night and Sinb frowned when she didn’t cuddle up to her as she usually did.

 

“Hey, I don’t smell or something right?”

 

Sinb’s lips quirked up when she saw Yerin turn to her and laugh slightly, rolling her eyes.

 

“No,”

 

Sinb opened her arms, “Then come here!”

 

Yerin’s expression turned serious and she sighed, still not slipping into Sinb’s arms. 

 

Frowning, Sinb turned to her side and leaned her arm on the pillow to get a better look at her. 

 

“Okay. what’s wrong?”

 

Yerin’s lips formed a tight line and she shyly scratched the back of her neck which Sinb knew was something she only did when she was nervous about something or scared to tell her something. 

 

“Well,” Yerin started.

 

Sinb brought her hand up to brush Yerin’s bangs out of her eyes, her eyes soft and attentive as she waited for her to continue to talk about what was bothering her.

 

Yerin fiddled with the sheet that was wrapped around her waist snuggly and bit her lip.

 

“You know I’m not easily jealous,”

 

Before Sinb could repsond Yerin continued.

 

“And I know that anything you do on screen is just you acting as your character. It’s not real or anything, I know that. I just...you’re shooting that scene with Yuna tomorrow and, usually I wouldn’t mind but you seem to have a good connection with her and she’s really nice and everything...I don’t know.”

 

Sinb let Yerin talk, watching as she seemed truly troubled by her own thoughts being voiced. 

 

So, that’s what this is about, Sinb thought.

 

Sinb cupped the side of Yerin’s face so she would look at her properly.

 

Yerin’s eyes were somewhat sad and for some reason she just looked really small leaning against the bed frame with their sheets pressed against her body.

 

Rarely had Sinb experienced a truly jealous Yerin, and she knew it was something that was really bothering her, and might’ve for quite some time. The look on Yerin’s face caused her heart to constrict in her chest. Seeing Yerin so genuinely distressed made Sinb just as sad. 

 

The thing was, had Yerin not said anything, or shown her uneasiness with the situation, Sinb might’ve never known how she felt about it because Yerin was good at covering her true emotions up. She had always been scared to show any type of vulnerability, and Sinb learned through their relationship that it was best not to force anything and let Yerin understand her own feelings until she was ready to express herself. Otherwise, prying would only lead to a fight and that’s not what either of them wanted. 

 

This was kind of a shock to Sinb, considering how supportive Yerin had been throughout the whole filming process. Not that Yerin being jealous meant she wasn’t supportive, but, it was just different. 

 

“Hey, I know what you’re doing, stop it. Your feelings are completely valid, okay? It’s okay to feel jealous and uneasy about it...I’m glad you told me.”

 

Yerin smiled slightly and nodded.

 

Sinb laid back down on her back and this time when she opened her arms, Yerin didn’t hesitate to cuddle her.

 

“I love you,” Sinb kissed the top of Yerin’s head and ran her fingers through her hair gently.

 

“I love you too.” 

 

Sinb smiled when she felt lips press against her neck softly.

 

They laid there a while, sharing soft kisses here and there. When Sinb felt Yerin’s kisses become lazy and tired, she spoke up.

 

“You know, it doesn’t mean anything.”

 

Yerin hummed in question and plopped her head back down into the crook of her neck.

 

“I may be close with Yuna but, it’s strictly professional between us, you know that, right? And you know how she gets, always worried about you when we shoot anything. She’s honestly probably just as worried about your feelings with this scene.”

 

“I know, I guess it’s just weird...seeing you with someone else like that.”

 

Sinb kissed Yerin’s head. “And that’s reasonable,” She mumbled against her forehead.

 

There wasn’t a response after her words, and Sinb was too tired to try to continue the conversation anyway, so she reached her arm to turn off the bedside lamp. 






 

Sinb tried several times to talk Yerin out of being on set the day of the scene, but her girlfriend was just too stubborn and continuoulsy brushed off her efforts, saying that it was “completely fine!” with a little bit too much enthusiasm.

 

Sinb knew that Yerin was just overcompensating for her jealousy by trying to even be excited for the scene which made her roll her eyes anytime she would say something excitedly revolving around the scene. 

 

So, now, they were on set, getting hair and makeup touched up before the scene would start.

 

The director was very vague about what she wanted from this scene and it seemed that most of it would have to be spontaneous and un-scripted, which honestly worried Sinb more than if it were to be specific. This would mean that Yuna and her would kind of just have to go with the flow and act as their characters would in this situation. The director did make it clear that Sinb would have to be the more bold one in this scene, and kind of be the lead. 

 

The overall scene was set to last about two and a half minutes on the final cut, which wasn’t very long compared to other movie scenes, but, it would feel like an eternity to Sinb, especially knowing her girlfriend was just beyond the cameras, watching them. 

The scene was taking place in Sinb’s characters bedroom and it was a study scene that naturally turned into something a little more. 

 

While they were preparing for the scene, Yuna, noticing Sinb’s troubled expression, smiled in an understanding manner and placed her hand on her knee.

 

“Nervous, huh?”

 

Sinb bit her lip and nodded.

 

“Hey, it’ll be okay. It’s gonna be over before you know it. I’m praying that I make it out alive though,”

 

At Yuna’s comment, Sinb hit her shoulder and rolled her eyes. “Shut up, let’s just do this.”

 

The first part of the scene was fine. All that was happening was small talk and slight touches, and then a kiss.

 

The kiss was fine, too, but it was when the director yelled out for Sinb to push her onto the bed that she held back.

 

Sinb pulled away for Yuna, “I’m sorry,” She whispered.

 

“Cut!”

 

Sinb shook her head and sighed deeply as she lifted herself off of Yuna who was offering her a sympathetic smile, reassuring her that it was okay. 

 

Fixing her shirt, Sinb held back from glancing at Yerin on set, afraid that if she did see her she would not want to do the scene at all.

 

“Sinb, you okay?” 

 

Yuna sat patiently beside her, and it seemed she had understand why she was having a hard time filming today.

 

Even so, it didn’t bring Sinb the comfort she needed this time.

 

“Yeah, I’m sorry,” Sinb replied.

 

The director went over to talk to her, asking her if maybe she needed five to go to the restroom or something to which Sinb declined, not wanting to make a scene or drag out this scene any longer than it needed to be.

 

“Okay, everyone quiet on set!”

 

 Sinb made it further into the scene this time, but when the director ordered her to kiss down her neck, she hesitated, and apparently to long because the scene was stopped right after. 

 

“Yuna, I’m sorry, I-”

 

“Sinb, it’s okay. I understand, and trust me this isn’t my favorite scene either.”

 

Yuna ruffled her hair. “Let’s try to get this over with, okay?”

 

Sinb nodded in agreement, still not looking beyond the set for her girlfriend in guilt.

 

“Okay.”

 

The third take was successful.

 

Though Sinb felt extremely guilty the entire time the scene went on, she knew that it wouldn’t be professional to stop due to letting her feelings out of her character get the best of her. It wouldn’t be fair to Yuna, or the entire cast and crew.

 

When her lips touched Yuna’s neck, she desperately tried to replace her with Yerin, trying to picture her body beneath her to ease some of her guilt as her lips were hungrily reaching anywhere they could.

 

Something must’ve clicked for both of them. They both must’ve wanted to get this scene right in the least amount of takes for Yerin’s sake, knowing she wouldn’t want to watch any more than she had to, so what probably looked like a frenzy of desperate kissing, or as the director had called it, “pent up emotions and frustrations,” it was really just Sinb and Yuna trying to do their best to meet the scene’s criteria efficiently and as quickly as possible.

 

“And, cut! Okay, awesome job, guys! Let’s take five and continue.”

 

Immediately after hearing the director’s words, Sinb was off of Yuna and fixing her shirt, thanking the crew.

 

She looked over to Yuna who’s hair was disheveled and lips swollen, and Sinb grimaced at the thought of her appearing the same in front of Yerin.

 

Buttoning up her shirt somewhat shyly, Yuna nodded. “Hey, one stepcloser to finishing the scene.”

 

Smiling, Sinb nodded. “You’re right,”

 

Worried about her girlfriend, Sinb couldn't help but look back for her girlfriend, and her heart leaped when she saw Yerin already looking her direction, her lips in a tight smile.

 

Yuna patted her back, “Go.”

 

Muttering a quiet thanks, Sinb slowly made her way to Yerin, patting her hair down on the way.

 

“Hey,” Sinb greeted, suddenly unsure of how to talk to Yerin in the situation.

 

But, Yerin was smirking somewhat and eyeing her closely, making Sinb even more nervous.

 

“Your lips are swollen,” Yerin commented.

 

Sinb, surprised by Yerin’s comment, brought her hand to feel her lips and fumbled on her words.

 

“H-huh? Oh...I-”

 

Yerin had already her heels, and Sinb followed her like a lost puppy, not sure where exactly they were even going until they were walking out the door to the set, and now met with cool air from outside.

 

The shooting location was in a remote area, so there wasn’t much happening outside the building that they were shooting in.

Sinb stopped when Yerin stopped and leaned against the wall to the right, not saying anything.

 

Feeling uneasy and sort of awkward, not being able to tell if Yerin was upset with her or not, Sinb went and leaned her head on Yerin’s other shoulder.

 

“Yerin?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

Finally, Yerin turned to face her, her eyes soft and sensitive.

 

“Of course not. It’s your job, Sinb. I understand, it was just...not nice to actually see it.”

 

“Trust me, it wasn’t fun to film either,” Sinb mumbled, her hand playing with the hem of her girlfriends shirt.

 

Yerin laughed and removed her hand from her shirt, bringing it up to her lips to kiss it softly.

 

Sinb smiled at that, happy to see her girlfriend smile.

 

“I think that I’ll stay out here when you guys start filming again…”

 

Sinb nodded, feeling relieved at her comment. “Okay, but there’s a snack room inside so you can sit and eat if you’d like.”

 

“I might just do that then,” Yerin smiled.

 

Sinb wanted to kiss her but her thought was interrupted by one of the crew members coming outside to tell her they were ready to start filming the rest of the scene.

 

“I guess I should go,” Sinb sighed.

 

Still, Sinb went for a kiss but was quickly stopped by Yerin’s hand covering , pushing her face away.

 

Confused and sad, Sinb pouted, “Eh?”

 

Yerin shook her head. “I don’t think so.”

 

Not wanting to push her by asking why, Sinb looked at Yerin’s whose eyes her playful and she wondered if this was her punishment.

 

“Get your on set!”






 

Luckily, they wrapped up the scene rather soon.

 

Sinb chuckled when she saw Yuna go up to Yerin afterwards and she could hear apologies spilling out . It warmed her heart though, Yuna’s undying concern for them both. She knew Yerin appreciated it too, because she was smiling as Yuna talked.

 

Yerin remained on set for the other scenes they filmed that day, and Sinb felt comfort every time she would meet her girlfriends eyes beyond all of the cameras and lights. 

 

When it was all over, Sinb was slightly exhausted but overall happy to have gotten the scene over with.

 

Yerin was still being weird afterwards though. 

 

Not in a bad way though, but her responses were short and her eyes were still oddly playful for some reason. It kind of made Sinb nervous as they stepped into their home.

Sinb could hear Yerin close the door behind her as she removed her shoes by the entrance.

 

“Go to the bedroom.”

 

Sinb stopped where she was standing, unsure if she had heard Yerin correctly but her voice had sounded so sure and...demanding.

 

It had Sinb’s heart beating a little faster, and when she turned to look at Yerin, she saw her leaning against the door, her hands resting at her side and her eyes seemingly darker than usual and that playful glint still there.

 

Yerin raised a brow as if she were challenging her to argue or ask questions over her clear demand.

 

Biting her lip nervously, Sinb did as she was told, all the while feeling Yerin’s eyes burning holes in the back of her head.

 

Once Sinb entered their bedroom, she sat on the bed, feeling extremely nervous now when Yerin soon entered the room and closed the door behind her.

 

The tension in the air was thick now, and Sinb observed Yerin closely as she set her phone on the bed side table and flipped her hair to one side as she met Sinb’s gaze.

 

Sinb had a familiar warmth build up in her tummy at Yerin’s stare and she shifted where she was sat on the bed, clearing , unsure if she was only making all of this tension up in her head.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Yerin, avoiding her question, made her way to her.

 

“You love me, right?”

 

Furrowing her brows, Sinb frowned. “Of course I do.”

 

Yerin hummed in response and placed her hands on both of Sinb’s shoulders, causing her to shiver slightly.

 

Sinb’s back was suddenly against the mattress and Yerin was straddling her hips, smiling teasingly at her and Sinb was sure she was getting a kick out of how speechless she was at the sudden movement.

 

Yerin leaned down and brushed her lips ever so softly against the skin of her cheek, ghosting her jaw and neck.

 

Sinb’s breath hitched at the feeling, the feeling in her stomach suddenly a lot more stronger and deeper than it was before. Her hands reached to grip Yerin’s hips, suddenly completely at her mercy.

 

“Nobody can make you feel the way I do, right?” Yerin whispered hotly into her ear, and Sinb could only shake her head in response.

 

Suddenly, Yerin got off of Sinb and plopped down beside her, smiling at her with both her lips and eyes.

 

Realizing what had just happened, Sinb groaned and pushed Yerin away. 

 

“That was rude.”

 

But Yerin was still smiling ever so brightly at her, and Sinb had to admit that seeing that smile washed away whatever playful anger and frustration she felt at the moment.

 

Leaning closer to her, Yerin clung to her arm. “I just wanted to hear you say it.”

 

Sinb’s expression softening significantly, she caressed Yerin’s face and poked her indian dimple that was showing promptly. 

 

“I love you, you jealous baby.”

 

“Hey!”

 

But Yerin didn’t deny it, making Sinb smile and pull her closer.

 

“You’re my only one.”



 

ah, after a year long break, I’m back. honestly this is just something I put together because I wanted to write something to post, but I plan on writing more thoughtful oneshots in the future. nevertheless, hope you enjoyed! leave requests if you want as well, ‘till next time 

p.s I'm in love with the fever season era already!