an unlikely pair | hp universe

sinrin one shots

 

 

 

eunbi

 

“Have a rough nigh again, Bi?”

Sinb grunted and sat her tray of food down onto the table, almost immediately gobbling down her meal while everyone around her was stunned silent.

Eunha snickered. “She’s been studying like crazy for the N.E.W.T.S final coming up,”

“It’s like two months away, who the hell starts studying now?” Sowon commented, scrunching up her face in distaste.

“As much as I seem to lack the joy of learning, I’ve found that I’m quite interested in passing, Won. It’s our last year. We can’t blow this off.” Sinb commented after she had swallowed her food, inhaling the rest of her stoat sandwich.

Having been at Hogwarts for over six years, they had all been somewhat grown accustomed to the bizarre foods they had been served.

Well, at least Sinb had.

Sowon and Eunha still picked at their food with grimaces on their faces, but nevertheless, as the teachers would say, “You can’t digest learning if you don’t digest the food!”

“Hm, are you sure you haven’t been spending your seven years in the wrong house?” Eunha remarked, raising a brow in challenge to continue the usual banter they went though.

Sinb squinted her eyes at her. “You’re lucky I can’t make you bald in front of everyone.”

“Nope. Definitely a Slytherin.” Sowon mused, sharing a teasing look when Sinb met her eyes.

“Anyway, you guys hear about that fifth year who got caught using magic outside of school? Nearly burnt down their own house and had to spend the next school day kept in detention. Even got their precious topaz jewel taken away.” Eunha said, nearly laughing at her own words.

“What house?”

“Gryffindor.”

Sinb snickered. “Typical. Those high and mighty brats would pull something like that. And, fifth year, you said? Ridiculous.”

It wasn’t that Sinb, per say, hated the other houses. She just didn’t like the thought of having to have any sort of interaction with someone who wasn’t one of them, especially the Gryffindor’s. Something about the way they went about things, like they knew best, or held more intelligence and rightfulness as opposed to the others really ticked Sinb off. To her, they were the worst and she’d much rather endure having to be stranded alone in the Forbidden Forest than be involved with a Gryiffindor for more than two minutes.

She doesn’t feel too bad about it, because well, she’s sure they hated her house just as much.

The bell sounded all around the Great Hall, and students gathered their things and started for their first class of the day.

“We can’t all be clever with our mistakes,” Eunha commented, stepping away from their table while Sinb and Sowon followed suit.

 

 

 

Potions class would definitely be Sinb’s favorite class if she didn’t have to spend the whole hour and a half period with those wonderful students flouncing around in their gold and red uniforms. There was a split second where Sinb just thought about testing out a (possibly highly dangerous) potion on one of the scrawny but very loud students that belonged to none other than the house she despised the most.

Jennie seemed to talk her out of it though, saying that getting detention at this time in the year wouldn’t look good on her record, and though Sinb wanted to not care, she found herself scowling as she hesitantly lowered the steaming purple liquid back onto the table.

The room was set in what Sinb could only describe as organized chaos with students moving from place to place and dropping liquids into the giant black bowl that sat directly in the middle. The good thing about this class was that Slughorn didn’t expect much from you. Unless you were a completely inefficient student, making potions was rather fun and lighthearted. It might’ve helped a little that Sinb was liked among the professor, her witty and playful attitude when it came to learning seemed to capture Slughorn’s attention in the right way. And since Sinb was liked, her friends were as well.

Sinb really did love Potions class.

Sinb slightly has to urge to go back on her statement when suddenly someone crashes into her, spilling some peach colored liquid all over her uniform.

To make things all the better, as Sinb looked up to glare daggers into whoever was careless enough to knock into her, with what could’ve possibly been a dangerous mixture, she sees the twinkling foolish eyes of none other than a Gryffindor.

Sinb clenched her jaw and as calmly as possible, took out her wand and did a quick flick of her wrist to rid her uniform of being drenched as it was seconds before.

“Can’t say I’m surprised such a clumsy act would come from one of you, I’m afraid. Or was it something other than a clumsy act?” Sinb spoke, voice low as she tucked her wand back behind her uniform and held her eyes steadily onto the other pair in front of her.

The girl swallowed and shook her head, eyes nervously flickering away from the menacing ones ahead.

“N-no, I- It was an accident.”

Sinb smirked at the scared looking girl in front of her, tilting her head to the side.

“Aren’t you Gryffindor’s supposed to be brave? You seem a little…” Sinb tilted her head further and ran her eyes up the girl’s body then back up to her eyes. “Out of sorts.”

The Gryffindor just swallowed again and Sinb let out a dark laugh, face turning serious only a second later.

Sinb stepped closer and leaned so that she was closer to the other girl’s ear.

“I would be careful next time if I were you. Perhaps, I can give you something to really be scared about. Stay out of my way, Gryff.” Sinb growled, making her point clear as she let her shoulder knock into the other girl’s, not turning back to say anything more.

 

 

 

yerin

 

“She hates me,” Yerin groaned, head hitting the back of her chair in despair.

“She doesn’t hate you.” Her friend answered, rolling her eyes at the dramatic display that had been put on.

Yerin turned her head to her and gave her a look.

“Okay, well I mean, she doesn’t like you but that doesn’t mean she hates you.”

Yerin sighed and faced forward again, playing with the end of her skirt. “No, she definitely hates me.”

“Oh no, what’s Miss Depressed whining about this time, Umji?”

Yerin rolled her eyes as her other friend Yuju came to take a seat next to her.

“Still trying to get that Slytherin Hwang to not despise her,” Umji answered simply.

Yerin whined, arms flailing up. “So you agree she hates my guts!”

Yerin got up from her chair and made her way to the fire place, sitting down in front of it and letting the warmth wash over her body to calm her endless running mind.

She put out her hand and closed her eyes as she felt the warm heat cover it.

She hated to admit she liked Hwang Eunbi.

Everyone knew her as malicious and stone cold, more so than her friends that belonged to the Slytherin house. It’s not like Yerin could help it though; the girl was stunning. She could certainly get anyone she wanted and probably already had. Something about her caught her eye and even so, Yerin’s never been able to approach the girl and say anything because well, her hatred for her house was pretty obvious.

And after the embarrassing event that had took place in Potions class, there was no way she’d ever be able to even look at her the same without feeling like a complete idiot.

“Hey,” Yerin felt a tap on her shoulder.

“They’re sending everyone to their dorms now, c’mon.”

Yerin sat there for a moment more and pulled her hand away that had begun to feel moist from keeping it in front of the fire too long. Getting up and looking back and Umji, Yerin offered a smile as they made their way to their dorms.

Before Yerin turned to go to her bed, she felt Umji grab her shoulder.

When she turned to look at her, Umji smiled softly.

“If it helps, Hwang Eunbi hates everyone.”

Yerin laughed softly and nodded her head. “I know.”

 

 

 

The next day on Yerin’s way to class, she saw Hwang Eunbi walking down the hall her way with her friends in green and black right beside her and Yerin tried her best not to be seen by her.

But when she couldn’t help but take another glance up, her eyes met the Slytherin’s and she gulped and walked faster when she saw her whisper something to her friends.

“Don’t let her and her friends get to you. That’s what they want. Just ignore them. And why even bother with that Hwang Eunbi? She’s worse news that the others, you know.”

Yerin apparently wasn’t really good at hiding her emotions because as soon as she stepped into Herbology class, Yuju hit her with questions.

Yerin couldn’t focus at all, to the point where everything Professor Sprout was saying went in one ear and out the other.

“It’s not like I can help it.” Yerin mumbled, examining a plant with rather uninterested eyes as the Professor continued to talk about the importance of having such delicate, peaceful things in their life was.

Yuju stopped what she was doing and turned to her, smiling sympathetically. “I know,”

It really didn’t feel like they did know though.

Because even when they found out about her liking the seventh year, though they didn’t fuss too much about it, she knew they thought it was a bad idea.

So, for two years Yerin’s had to fight the urge to talk about the older girl around them, especially Yuju, because liking a Slytherin wasn’t something Griffindor’s do.

Everyone knew this.

Yerin looked away and didn’t say anything more.

Later that day when Yerin was descending from the Astronomy Tower, she sensed someone at the bottom of the stairs and began to take cautious steps.

Once she made it to the bottom, she peeked around the outside of the tower, checking to see if she’d find anyone and was shocked when she saw a figure slumped against the outside.

Yerin wasn’t sure to be scared or empathetic for the person, because in order to make it back into her house, she had to pass through.

“You planning on standing and staring all day? Just pass through, I won’t bite.”

Yerin really hoped her mind was playing tricks on her and that the voice she was hearing didn’t belong to a certain Slytherin that she knew all too well.

In Yerin’s shock, she stayed still which made the person turn their head to glance at her.

“On second thought,” The girl said, getting up and facing her.

Though Yerin has dreamt of some sort of fantasy like this about being alone with Hwang Eunbi, something told her it wasn’t going to play out the way she imagined.

Yerin held her chin up and walked forward, not sparing one look at the other girl as she walked passed.

Then she was pulled back.

When Yerin turned to look at her, she held a slight smirk.

She looked beautiful in the dim light that the moon gave off, and the slight slant of her lips had Yerin nearly stumbling where she stood.

“God,” The Slytherin laughed out, pulling her hand away. “It takes so little to get you to shrivel up, it’s a pity, really. Is your house aware of your inability to at least act with bravery, or some sort of dignity?”

Yerin clenched her jaw.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you were the idiot who got your jewel taken away,”

Yerin couldn’t find anything to reply with.

Of course the word would get around to her and her stupid friends.

Hwang Eunbi looked up to her and laughed again, this time louder as if she had heard the funniest joke in the entire world.

“Of course, it was you. A fifth year, so young and naïve; though you’d think one would be able to keep their magic under control and not do silly things of that a first year would do.”

Yerin glared at the girl in front of her and resisted the urge to take out her wand and just sew the girl’s mouth shut. It would only prove her point anyway, and she was not about to give her the satisfaction of being right.

Instead, Yerin turned and walked away, practically spitting the password out to The Fat Lady and angrily stepping into her house.

 

 

 

eunbi

 

Sinb had never taken anything too seriously.

She was much more of a ‘whatever happens, happens’ type of girl, and she doesn’t find herself worrying at all about things other people would.

Quidditch tournaments didn’t fall into the things she doesn’t take seriously.

Besides actually passing her last year at Hogwarts, the Quidditch matches was something that Sinb had always put a hundred and ten percent into when playing.

It was much more of a game to her. Every time she played, it was as if her time on the pitch were the most important moments of her life. In her mind, it wasn’t just a game the students played to gain some trophy. It was gaining the respect of others and showing loyalty to her house.

There was her ego though, of course.

Could she be happy with knowing that she let some other house win an award that she thought she rightfully deserved?

Of course not.

And she’d be damned if she let those Gryffindor’s take what was hers yet again in her last year. She needed to make it count.

“Quidditch practice? I’m not even sure we can do that, and not to mention where the hell are we gonna find people to play against?”

Sinb huffed and continued walking through the corridor of the house, letting her hands lazily drape by her sides.

“We could. We could practice during breaks. And as for people to play against…” Sinb smirked as the image of a certain brunette popped into her mind. “I’ll take care of that.”

“Oh no, she’s got that evil smirk on her face, this can’t be good.” Sowon said, eyeing Eunha who seemed unfazed.

“When doesn’t she look some sort of evil?”

Sinb turned. “Would you two shut up?”

 

 

 

As soon as Sinb sat down in the Great Hall, her eyes slyly drifted across to the Gryffindor’s table, skipping over a handful of students until she came across the person she was looking for.

As she observed the Gryffindor, she noticed the girl was talking and smiling with the girls beside her and from what she could tell, they were friendly.

When they were finished eating and it was time to head to their afternoon classes, Sinb made sure to keep her eyes on the Gryffindor.

“Hey, you guys go on ahead, I’ll meet you in class.” Sinb distractingly said, not paying mind to the weary looks that were shared between the two friends as they shrugged and began to make their way out of the Great Hall.

Sinb stood, waiting for the other girl to approach the doors.

Once the girl was approaching with her friends at her sides, she made sure to catch her eye.

She seemed to know what that meant and told something to her friends before purposely slowing down and waiting for them to pass.

“What do you want?”

Sinb smirked and nearly snickered at the girl’s already flushed cheeks. Maybe it was a little cute when she tried to be angry and intimidating.

Not that Sinb would think any Gryffindor to be cute.

It was a maybe.

“Starting tomorrow, you’ll be practicing with my friends and me. It’s Quidditch so make sure to bring a broomstick. Oh, and tell your friends to tag along. Not sure you have six friends but you’ll just have to find some.”

The Gryffindor scowled. “And who said that I’d agree to this?”

Sinb stepped forward and took ahold of the girl’s tie, eyes burning into hers. “I did.”

The Slytherin smiled in victory once she saw the other girl flush once more, blinking several times once she backed away.

Sinb’s eyes met hers again and she patted the girl’s tie, teasingly smiling. “Don’t disappoint me, Gryff.”

 

“Leave that poor Gryffindor alone, Bi. She doesn’t need to be dragged into one of your evil schemes,”

Sinb raised a brow at Sowon. “What, you’re sympathetic towards them now?”

Sowon rolled her eyes and tilted her head back, letting her eyes shut. “It’s not like they did anything to us personally.”

“Them even being allowed here is a personal offense.” Sinb grumbled, making Sowon scoff and raise her head to look at her.

“You know, maybe if you actually looked past your unreasonable hate toward them, you might actually like them,”

Sinb tilted her head and pretended to look before snapping her head back to Sowon. “Yeah, no. Let’s go now, I think I’m done with you trying to convince me to be buddies with them.”

Sinb and Sowon got up from their seats to go and meet up with Eunha who would be waiting for them near the pitch since her class was close to there anyway.

“Still not sure if this is allowed…” Sowon said, looking around them to make sure no professors were there to stop them and ask them where they were going.

Sinb rolled her eyes. “Would you chill? Don’t worry, if we do run into a teacher, it’ll most likely be Slughorn since his classroom is close, and I could handle that.”

The girls noticed Eunha who was leaning against the nearby building, looking bored as she tapped her wand against her fingers.

“There you guys are, I got so bored waiting I thought I was gonna have to use a conjuring spell to turn my necklace into a snail to keep me company.” Eunha spoke once Sinb and Sowon approached her.

“You still can, you could use another friend.” Sinb teased, feigning hurt when Eunha wacked her in the shoulder with her wand.

Sowon moved to separate them and shook her head. “Alright, alright, let’s just head to pitch now already.”

The trio began walking out to the pitch, and when they were close enough Sinb could see other students in the bright colored uniform and a smirk slowly arose to her lips.

“Hey, the others still coming?” Sowon asked as they continued walking and Sinb nodded in response.

“Should be, let’s give them a minute until we start.”

They had finally made it to the center of the pitch and stopped when they were a good few feet in front of the Gryffindor’s who were stood in defensive stances with cautious looks on their faces.

“Gryff, you did it! Congratulations,” Sinb mocked, clapping her hands and laughing when she saw the brunette hold one of her friends back from pulling out her wand.

“You can tell your friends to relax, it’s not like we’re gonna hurt you or anything…” Sinb let her eyes drift to the brunette who had her eyes squinted and she smirked. “at least not now,”

Before she could make any more teasing remarks, the others had begun to walk to the pitch, making the Gryffindor’s take an even more defensive stance.

“Great, everyone’s here. Now we can have some fun. Girls,” Sinb nodded her head toward the chest which held the playing equipment and they all moved to ready their broomsticks.

Sinb’s eyes didn’t leave the brunette’s who looked wary as she met her gaze.

“You guys have your roles?” Sinb asked.

Sinb gestured to the other Slytherins that were gathered around. “Jimin, Eunseo, and Moonbin are Chasers. Sowon and Eunha are the Beaters, Jennie is the keeper and I’m the seeker.”

Upon telling the other team who had what roles, the Gryffindor’s seemed to loosen up and after they shared glances with who should speak, the brunette spoke up, making Sinb’s lips twitch up.

“Joy, Minhyuk, and Suho are the Chasers. Umji and Yuju are the Beaters, Sana is the keeper and I’m…” Sinb watched in amusement at the girl’s now hesitant voice.

“I’m the Seeker.”

Sinb smiled and nodded at Eunha to open the chest, already hovering over her broomstick.

“Let’s play.”

Though Sinb’s reasoning for this was indeed practicing, as everyone got into their position, she thought going against her houses ultimate rival was partly for her own benefit to show her skills that would certainly not let her lose another Quidditch match again.

And of course, playing against a scowling brunette and her uptight teammates was also a little fun.

Once the game started, it was obvious the tension between the two teams was strong, their Chasers immediately trying to knock her players on the ground as they competed to take possession of the Quaffle.

Sinb automatically made her way to the Golden Snitch, having Sowon and Eunha near her side to help block the attacks of the Bludgers that were steadily being hurled her way.

But as Sinb neared it, she looked to the side of her and saw the brunette who was picking up speed and nearly sped past her, but had gotten distracted as one of her teammates, Joy, almost tumbled to the ground.

Eunseo and Moonbin had already scored them two points while everything was going on, and even though Sinb was confident in that her team would win, she never wanted to let her guard down even for a second.

Sinb sped up, reaching her hand out for the Golden Snitch that was just out of her reach when it suddenly did a complete turn and vanished from her frame of vision.

“Dammit.” Sinb hissed, quickly taking control of her broomstick again and turning to try to follow where it went.

Sinb watched as Jennie failed to block a goal, letting a Quaffle pass right into one of the hoops, making her glare at the boy who scored it, Minhyuk who looked accomplished and got praise from the rest of their team.

Spotting the Golden Snitch yet again, Sinb wasted no time to pursue it, turning back as she realized she practically had a target and her back and called out, “Eunha! Cover me!”

But Eunha was busy herself, trying to make another goal as she had the Quaffle already with her and Sowon was right on her back in case anyone tried to knock her down.

Sinb cursed under her breath, not prepared when suddenly a Bludger hit right into her broomstick, nearly causing her to be knocked off the broom completely. But she managed to steady herself and as she looked ahead, she saw that the brunette was right on the Golden Snitch’s tale, but before Sinb could take off toward her, in the blink of an eye the girl was hit directly in the chest by a Bludger and she was sent falling to the ground immediately.

Sinb would’ve just not spared a second glance and just try to end the game by continuing to play, but the hit was hard and it caused everyone to stop for a second as the Gryffindor’s let out loud gasps.

“What the hell was that?!” One of the Gryffindor’s yelled, Umji, Sinb thinks is her name as she quickly went down to check on the girl.

“It’s how you play the damn game. It’s not like your precious friend will die anyway, so let’s get on with it yeah? We were in the middle of winning.”

Sinb turned to look at Jimin who was smirking, looking quite proud of himself, and for some reason, in that moment it annoyed her to no end.

“Let’s put everything back.”

Jimin groaned. “C’mon! We were winning! Why can’t we j- “

Sinb glared at the fussing boy. “We’re ending the game, Jimin. Now stop whining like a little baby and put everything up.”

Jimin didn’t say anything more, instead taking off with an irritated look as the rest of her teammates just watched the scene.

Everyone gathered on the ground, Sowon stepping beside Sinb.

“That was a pretty hard blow, you think she’s alright?”

Sinb didn’t respond, because she truthfully wasn’t even sure if the girl was alright. She was still lying face down on the ground while her teammates hovered around her and kept asking if she was alright.

Sinb simply handed her broomstick to Sowon and began to walk closer to the girl, and when she was close enough everyone seemed to step back cautiously and even though she could feel all their eyes on her, she paid no mind and was instead intently focused on the brunette who still hadn’t risen from the ground.

A hand stopped her from moving forward and Sinb looked up to see who had been introduced as Suho, glaring at her.

Sinb shoved his hand away and hissed. “I’m not gonna do anything, now move.”

Hesitantly, the boy moved away and Sinb continued to walk to the girl and kneeled once she was in front of her.

The brunette was now stirring, shifting so she was slightly off the ground, resting her weight on her elbow.

“W-what…?”

Noticing the cut on the brunette’s lip, she held her by the chin. “Don’t move”

Sinb got out her wand. “Episkey,” She muttered, watching as the gash seemed to clear up and her lip was back to a plump, bright pink tone.

Sinb might’ve been looking a little longer than necessary, but she ended up convincing herself that it was only because she wanted to make sure the cut was healed nicely.

Sinb let her eyes drift over the girl to see if there was any further injury, knowing she had gotten struck in the chest she knew she had to have been hurt but she really wasn’t going to ask her to reveal her chest so she could check, so instead, Sinb put her wand back and looked up.

She made eye contact with the brunette whose eyes were now suddenly wide open before she averted them to her two closest friends that stood stunned.

“Check for injury just under her neck, she’ll need to be healed especially if the blood is already dried.”

The girls just nodded and Sinb rose, glancing back down at the brunette before turning to leave, the other Slytherins following close behind.

“What’s her name?” Sinb asked as they were walking.

Eunha, who was walking beside her tilted her head. “Yerin, I think. Jung Yerin.”

Sinb nodded and continued walking. “Yerin.”

 

 

 

yerin

 

Yerin couldn’t seem to process anything that had happened during Quidditch practice just hours before.

But she couldn’t sleep.

Even though her mind was still foggy from when she got knocked to the ground, there wasn’t a way in hell that she could forget the way Hwang Eunbi was there before her. The way she held her chin with her delicate touch and the way she looked at her lips.

She wasn’t sure if maybe she remembered it to be more dramatic and heart fluttering than it really was because of her feelings toward the girl, but to her it didn’t really matter because that was the closest to Hwang Eunbi that she thought she’d ever be that didn’t involve harsh words or a teasing insult.

And the fact that she had the heart to check on her, and to apparently use a spell to heal her bleeding lip made Yerin’s whole being pulse with happiness.

But why would she, of all people, be willing to help her?

No matter the reason, Yerin was still seeing hearts float around her at just the thought of the memory.

 

 

“You didn’t sleep at all last night, did you?” Umji mused, popping a piece of chocolate into with a raised eyebrow.

“I got a few…minutes.” Yerin replied, smiling guiltily while her friend just snickered and nudged Yuju who was focused on writing down spells in her notebook. The other friend just shook her head and continued on writing, unbothered.

“Could it possibly have anything to do with a certain Slytherin who just so happens to be walking our way right as I speak?”

Yerin’s head shoots up and looks to where Umji’s eyes were set behind her, and sure enough she sees Eunbi walking directly towards their table and Yerin quickly tries to seem as presentable as possible.

(Even though she couldn’t in any way be able to look decent because she had been picking eye boogers out of her eyes since class started that morning and she was sure she resembled a zombie, but she at least wanted to look like a decent zombie at that)

“Yerin,”

Yerin almost chokes on her own spit at the sound of the Slytherin actually addressing her by her name, something she wasn’t even aware she knew.

When she looks back, Umji is very obviously pretending to help Yuju with writing some spell, and she reminds herself to chastise her later for it.

Knowing she had to say something, anything in reply to the other girl, she turned back to her and tried to smile without it being awkward, but it completely was and it didn’t help that when she made eye contact with her, she was immediately reminded of how gentle she had been with her the previous day and it caused her insides to melt instantly.

Yerin was only brought out of her daydreaming when Eunbi started to smirk; almost like she knew the affect she had on her, which, honestly shouldn’t be surprising since she was sure she was sometimes an obvious idiot.

“Not that I really care about the matter, but are your injuries healed fully? Can’t have people finding out and getting caught into some trouble…”

All Yerin could do was nod dumbly in response.

Even though she’s been in a few encounters with Eunbi recently, the Slytherin was still so intimating to be around with her dark eyes and cold look.

For some reason Yerin found it attractive all at the same time and it messed with her head and sometimes caused to her to stay up all night just like the previous one.

Even though she’d dreamt of Eunbi actually being, dare she say it…soft for her.

Scared that the other girl could actually hear what she was thinking, Yerin quickly rid the thoughts from her brain and simply nodded, looking anywhere but her eyes because she’d probably just melt all over again.

“Are you sure, Yerin?”

Again, Yerin nodded and tried not to seem to affected by her name coming out of .

For a moment, Eunbi eyed her with an expression that Yerin couldn’t decipher, and then she was pulling someone from behind her by the back of their collar.

Yerin hadn’t even payed attention to the person that had apparently been standing behind her the whole time and was confused when she saw one of the boys who had been at the Quidditch practice, Jimin.

“Cool. Well this guy would like to say something to you, wouldn’t you Jimin?”

Jimin wore a defeated expression and groaned. “Sinb, do I really have to- “

Yerin watched as Eunbi, who for reason was just addressed as Sinb, tightened her grip on his collar and shoved him forward so he was closer and standing right in front of where Yerin was seated.

Jimin stood awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck, looking guilty with a small smile.

“Hey, uh, Yerin, right? Um, I just wanted to say sorry for hitting you so hard, I didn’t expect it to be that bad…and sorry for causing injuries…”

Honestly, Yerin wasn’t even to sure what had happened after she got hit, and she didn’t really feel any hatred towards Jimin once Umji and Yuju told her that was who hit her, because, well, it was how you played the game and she couldn’t hold anything against him for it.

Yerin smiled politely and waved him off. “It’s fine Jimin. I’ve healed anyway, though, thanks for apologizing…”

Jimin just nodded and turned back to, Sinb?, almost looking for approval and the girl rolled her eyes and waved him off.

Once Jimin was out of sight, Sinb awkwardly stood there for a few seconds longer before meeting her eyes briefly and then leaving like nothing had happened.

“What was that?” Yuju commented once the Slytherin left, voicing exactly how Yerin was feeling at the moment.

Yerin sat, dumbfounded herself, before turning back to her friends who were looking at her with perplexed expressions.

“I have no idea…”

Umji and Yuju shared a confused look before returning back to writing and eating, while Yerin could only sit still and try to process the fact that her crush actually knew her name.

 

 

“I’m starting to think Hwang Eunbi actually likes you or something…” Umji mused while the girls were sat in Transfiguration class.

Yerin looked at Umji like she was actually insane. “She barely knows me. Since the weird encounter in the Great Hall, she hasn’t spoken a word to me. And anyway, don’t say such a thing when we both know that she would rather be the cause of her own death than have anything to do with a Gryffindor.”

Umji rolled her eyes as she copied whatever the Professor had written on the board.

“I’m just saying, she’s been looking our way during lunch these days, sort of gives me the creeps.”

“That’s just her being her.”

“I suppose.”

 

 

Yerin couldn’t remember what exactly caused her to be stuck in detention the following week.

She also wasn’t sure why or how she ended up being there with none other than Hwang Eunbi, or Sinb.

Yerin still didn’t know whether Sinb was just a name she went by when it came to her friends or what not, but either way she thought it kind of suited her.

When she did get noticed by her she would just immediately look away because she couldn’t stand her stare for more than about a second without turning into a flustered mess.

Umbridge made her write some ridiculous sentence over and over again on the board until she was sure her hand was gonna fall off.

She wasn’t able to see what kind of punishment Professor Umbridge had Eunbi doing because she was so focused on just getting her own done with.

Then, suddenly, Umbridge was up and mad, saying there was a ruckus she needed to take care of that was happening in the Divination’s classroom just on the other side of the room they happened to be in.

Yerin thinks it was ridiculous that it was only her and Eunbi left in the room together, alone.

“What’d the fifth year get herself into this time, eh?”

Yerin heard the girl’s voice from behind her and she wanted desperately to get out of this situation, because she never knew how to act in front of her.

“Nothing as crass as what you’ve done I’m sure, Eunbi.”

Though Yerin had stayed still, still standing in front of the board, she could feel the girl’s presence getting closer until she was sure if she turned around, they’d be face to face.

“Hm…I suppose I could let you refer to me as Sinb,”

Before Yerin can even decide if she was going to turn around or not, she suddenly felt hands on either side on her shoulders, gripping her.

Long seconds passed by, and each second Yerin’s heart started to beat harder and harder because she could hear the other girl’s breathing just beside her ear and all she could think was why it suddenly felt like she was standing in a sauna.

“Sinb, then…” Yerin squeaked out, surprised when suddenly the hands were turning her around and slowly pushing her back against the board.

When Yerin’s back hit the board, she dropped the piece of chalk she had in her hand that she had been writing with and gulped.

Sinb’s stare was so alluring that Yerin wasn’t sure if she was going to murder her or…other things.

“Too young to be getting yourself into trouble, don’t you think?”

“I’m only a year younger than you.” Yerin detested, but lacked confidence in her voice because after all, Sinb’s hands were still touching her and her face was closer than she was ever used to.

“You’re sixteen, then?” Sinb tilted her head.

Yerin could only nod dumbly.

“It seems by actions I’m much older,” Sinb stopped abruptly, looking away for a moment before stopping Yerin’s breathing with what she said next.

“But if that’s my logic…then I suppose kissing you would be a little odd.”

Her lips were on hers before Yerin could even register what had come out of Sinb’s mouth.

“I…What…” Yerin’s mind was clouded when Sinb pulled away and she had been thinking too much that she hadn’t even remembered what her lips felt like before they were gone.

“I’m supposed to hate you, Yerin and I can’t seem to figure out why I don’t.”

 

 

 

eunbi

 

“So, you like her?”

Sinb scowled. “No. I don’t.”

“But you kissed her.”

“Yes, I’m aware.”

“So, if you kissed her I’m pretty sure that means you like her.”

“Sowon. I don’t like her.”

Sowon rolled her eyes and lounged back in her seat, flipping through her book. “Listen, if you’re going to lie to me then we won’t have this discussion.”

Though, a big part of Sinb would really rather avoid discussing this at all and just pretend nothing happened, there was a part of her that knew she had to talk about this.

As soon as she got out of detention the other day, hiding the kiss to herself was more difficult than she thought. So, as soon as she exited her class she practically ran into the common room, bursting out that she kissed Yerin to Sowon who sat shocked.

“Why are you telling me this anyway? I feel like you’d just keep this to yourself or tell everyone else too instead of just me.”

Sinb sighed and sat herself in a chair, glancing at the fireplace before looking back to Sowon.

“You know how Eunha is. You’re easier to talk with about this…she almost hates Gryffindor’s as much as I do.”

“I see. But, seeing as you kissed one, could you really say you hate them still?”

Sinb groaned. “I don’t know why I did it, okay? I just…felt some sort of urge to…I don’t know, I couldn’t control it.”

“Okay, I really don’t want to hear about your ual urges- “

“It’s not like that!” Sinb whined.

“It wasn’t ual at all. It was just a simple kiss. And the scary part is…” Sinb trailed off, not trusting her own voice to speak the way she truly felt because it was so new to her.

Sowon smiled and nodded with an understanding look. “You liked it.”

 

Sinb stayed silent, looking down.

“Is that a bad thing?” She whispered.

Sowon reached out and touched her shoulder. “Of course not. Just gotta get this Hwang Eunbi to realize that.”

 

 

Facing Yerin after her talk with Sowon was difficult to say the least.

Sinb still didn’t know how to properly express her emotions and would end up thinking about it too much and doing the exact opposite of what she wanted.

She would glance at Yerin’s table any chance she got and when the Gryffindor would look back at her, she probably thought she was giving her a death glare or something, when really, she wasn’t.

Her stares just all kind of look like death stares, and it wasn’t something she knew how to fix.

“I don’t think I’m doing this right.” Sinb sighed, picking at her food as she yet again was glancing over at the Gryffindor’s table, feeling helpless.

Sowon snorted. “That’s because you’re not doing anything at all besides stare at her.”

“I feel weird approaching her though, and plus, though I’ve taken some sort of liking to one Gryffindor, doesn’t mean I’ve begun to do the same with the rest of them.”

Sowon made sure her voice was low as she spoke. “I’m afraid the only option you have is too approach her. Unless you’re satisfied with admiring from afar.”

 

 

Eventually, Sinb takes Sowon’s advice and finds a way to approach Yerin in Potions class when she saw her friend Yuju wasn’t around.

Luckily, she had seen the Gryffindor beginning adding the wrong supplements into a potion and she approached her quickly.

“This…actually doesn’t go in there.” Sinb took the potion out of Yerin’s hand and set it down, wafting at the smoke that had started to arise and using a quick spell to fix what she had done wrong.

Yerin wouldn’t meet her eyes and just nodded, taking the potion back. “Thanks…”

Sinb’s pride was too damaged for her to try to get her to talk to her, so instead she awkwardly stood there for a moment before leaving as if nothing had happened at all.

 

Sinb thinks she’s got it right this time when she waits outside of the Astronomy Tower, much like their first encounter where she wasn’t so pleasant to her, but it was an opportunity she was willing to take.

She waited and waited, leaning against the tower until she saw who she had been waiting for.

“Yerin…”

Yerin turned to her once she called, eyes gone a little wide as Sinb decided to be bold and step closer to her.

“Sinb? What are you doing here?”

Sinb opened and then closed it shortly after, not exactly knowing how to reply.

She wanted to hit herself because she was sure she had never looked dumber, standing there, speechless.

“If you’ve come to harass me some more like last time, I think I’d have to pass.”

Sinb watched wordlessly as Yerin walked away, blinking.

 

 

Sinb thought she should really just stop trying because she very obviously didn’t know how to communicate with Yerin, and every time she tried it always ended up falling through.

Eunha still wasn’t aware about the situation the Slytherin had caught herself in, Sowon reluctantly saying she wouldn’t tell until she was ready to.

Not that there was much to say anyway.

Sinb didn’t understand what she was feeling herself, but it was to the point where for some reason she just wanted to be on the other end of Yerin’s glance. She wanted to be able to talk with her freely, and not have the stupid tension that was between their houses get in the way. But Sinb was still tied to it herself, and she didn’t know how to stop it.

Luckily for Sinb though, the next time she didn’t have to try anything herself.

They were doing some sort of project in Charms class where they had to create one of their own spell with a partner.

When Sinb heard she would be working with Yerin she was shocked, and she couldn’t decide if it was the good kind or not.

They were supposed to be using the rest of their class time brainstorming with their partner, but as soon as Sinb sat next to Yerin it was dead silent between them.

“So…what do you think we should do?” Sinb tried to start a conversation up, even though she could tell the other girl was not wanting to talk with her at all.

“Shouldn’t you be asking the teacher to work with someone else by now?” Yerin asked, causing Sinb to go silent.

If Sinb were the Sinb she was a couple weeks ago, she would’ve definitely done what Yerin was saying she would do. But she wasn’t the same. And she knew it had something to do with the Gryffindor that was sitting beside her, not at all understanding how she felt, and maybe never knowing how she felt either.

Because Sinb was too afraid.

Even after countless nights thinking it over, she was still afraid to admit to whatever unknown feelings she was having towards someone she shouldn’t be having them for. How could Eunha understand what even she didn’t?

All Sinb wanted at the moment was to be someone to the Gryffindor other than another ruthless Slytherin.

But she’d already made her impression, and there wasn’t anything she could do about it.

So Sinb silently got up from her seat and asked for a new partner, because that’s who she was and maybe she really hadn’t changed all that much in a couple weeks.

 

 

It was another day back in Potions class and everything had started out as normal as potions class could be.

Then, things quickly took a turn.

The Professor had been helping some students with a potion when some pair of Gryffindor’s decided it would be funny to experiment with a potion and purposely add something they weren’t supposed to in the bowl.

They quickly dispersed the scene and the only other person standing there was Yerin who was looking completely confused but didn’t have time to move away as suddenly an explosion happened that shook the whole classroom.

Sinb stood stunned and could only watch in horror as the classroom was left in ruins and papers were scattered everywhere, but that wasn’t the worst part.

There, in the middle of the classroom, Yerin stood, a complete mess.

Her hair was every which way, her clothes were ruined and she was covered in residue from the explosion that happened.

“Who’s responsible for this?!” Slughorn was in a rage as he had looked around until his eyes came across Yerin who was still standing there, unmoving.

“You! Look what you’ve done!”

Sinb quickly smudged residue from the desks and put it on her face and neck, picking up a certain potion bottle and going to the Professor.

“Professor, it was me.”

Slughorn slowly turned to her and examined her, squinting his eyes.

“Eunbi, please, now is not- “

Sinb was frantic as she began to speak. “It was me! I thought it would be funny to see what would happen and so I mixed things together. I quickly left so it looked like it wasn’t me who did it, but it was. Yerin had nothing to do with this, she just happened to be standing there, but it was me. I caused the explosion, Professor.”

Slughorn looked at her in disbelief and shook his head. “Well then…I’m seriously disappointed in you, Eunbi. I expected better. It’ll cost your house ten points.”

Sinb nodded and looked down, sensing Yerin’s eyes on her but not daring to look back as she just silently followed Slughorn out of the classroom while groans from the other students could be heard.

 

 

“Why’d you do it? We needed those points, Sinb, what were you thinking?”

Sinb sighed and shrugged. “I don’t know, it was a dumb mistake.”

They were currently lounging about in the common room and Sowon and Eunha, after hearing what had happened in class, immediately bombarded her with questions.

“But you would never want to disappoint Slughorn out of everyone, isn’t he your favorite teacher?” Sowon question, looking skeptical from where she sat beside Eunha.

Sinb sighed again and threw her hands up. “I wasn’t thinking, okay?”

Eunha kept talking, saying something about how stupid Sinb was for pulling something like that and other things when suddenly Sowon was up and grabbed her by the arm, rushing her out into a hallway.

“What the heck? What are you doing?”

Sowon narrowed her eyes at her as she let go of her arm. “You didn’t really do it, did you?”

Sinb looked away from her eyes and shifted awkwardly.

“You didn’t do it!” Sowon exclaimed.

Sinb wacked her in the arm. “Shut up! Or I’ll use a spell to do it for you!”

“Okay, okay. But…” Sowon shook her head and lowered her voice. “Why would you take the blame for someone?”

Before Sinb could even open Sowon seemed to be putting the pieces together.

“Unless…” Sowon looked off into the distance before looking back at her.

“You covered for Yerin.”

Sinb didn’t answer and Sowon’s mouth opened wide but before anything could come out, Sinb’s hand flew to cover it.

“Don’t make me use the spell!”

Sowon made a signal that she wouldn’t try anything, so Sinb slowly lowered her hand.

“But why?”

Sinb leaned against the back of the wall she was standing in front of and lazily threw her hands up.

“I know what she thinks of me as. A monster, practically. Even if I’m not a saint, I don’t think I want her to think of me any worse than she already does.”

Sinb was silent for a moment before she continued. “Besides, she wasn’t even the one who did it. Some other Gryffindor’s were the ones who caused the trouble. Either way, she didn’t deserve to get punished for something she didn’t do.”

“And you think you deserve it?”

Sinb slumped, her voice defeated. “For the way I’ve treated her, I deserve worse.”

Suddenly, a short haired wizard was coming their way down the hallway.

“Guys? What’s going on?”

Sinb and Sowon shared a look before returning their eyes back to Eunha who stood very confused.

 

 

 

yerin

 

Even after thinking it over, time and time again, none of it made sense.

Yerin couldn’t do anything but watch, appalled, as Sinb took the blame for her. Granted, Yerin really hadn’t even done anything to begin with, but the fact that Sinb did that just so she wouldn’t get in trouble was completely unexpected and Yerin didn’t know what to make of it.

After the kiss, which she tried desperately not to think about (which seemed impossible) things were odd between them.

Sinb was still as much of a Slytherin as she had always been, but something was different in the air between them now.

She tells Yuju and Umji about what happened, and they seem to be just as confused as her.

“So, it really wasn’t her? All I saw was her standing before Professor Slughorn, exclaiming she was the one who caused the explosion.” Yuju spoke, eyebrows furrowed.

Yerin sighed and shook her head. “It was some other students from our house that did it, but I looked like the culprit from where I stood and suddenly Sinb just...covered for me.”

“Sinb?” Umji questioned, clearly not used to the name.

“She goes by Sinb mostly, I think only the teachers call her Eunbi.”

Yerin still hadn’t told neither Umji or Yuju about the kiss that happened because frankly, she wasn’t ready and she didn’t feel like telling them something she didn’t quite understand herself.

Yuju’s face contorted. “That doesn’t exactly sound like her, if I’m being honest. She’d never try to cover for anyone, especially not one of us.”

Yerin looked down and bit her lip. “Yeah…”

Because it really didn’t sound like her, and Yerin couldn’t figure out who the person was that she was now beginning to see.

 

 

Yerin noticed a change.

The first few days after Sinb had taken the blame for her, Yerin tried not to notice it, but it was like the atmosphere was molding to fit the mood of the Slytherin and it was beginning to affect Yerin just as much.

Sinb had stopped glancing over at the Gryffindor’s table, Yerin noticed.

In fact, Sinb had sort of just ignored her existence as a whole.

Before, there was menacing looks, and sometimes sneered remarks, but now, there was nothing but cold air between them when they passed each other in the hall.

Yerin thinks she should like it better this way, but really, being on the end of whatever Sinb had in store for her, bad or worse, was better than just being completely dismissed.

What Yerin also notices, is that while Sinb forgot about her existence already, her friends seem to take more interest than ever before.

Now, it was nearly impossible not to notice the looks her friends, Sowon and Eunha (which Yerin still remembers from the Quidditch game) were giving her, literally anytime they were in the same room. And if Yerin was being honest, it was more unnerving than anything else.

So Yerin wasn’t too surprised when she got stopped in the hallway on her way to class.

Sowon looked around before leaning a little closer to her. “Go see Sinb after class…you know the empty classroom located at the top of the main building?”

Yerin nodded.

“Great.”

With that, Sowon started to leave with Eunha following close behind, giving her a look that seemed uninterested.

“Wait!” Yerin yelled, making them stop and turn to her.

“Yes?”

“Why…why should I go see her?”

Sowon shared a look with Eunha before smiling sheepishly. “You’ll have to find out yourself, I’m afraid.”

They were gone in the blink of an eye and Yerin silently cursed to herself before hurrying to class.

 

 

When Yerin’s class was finally over, she was anxious to get to the classroom Sowon had been talking about to see Sinb.

She wasn’t sure what was supposed to happen, but some very Gryffindor part of her was saying this could be some sort of trick.

Maybe, Sinb was going to get payback?

But, then again why would she take the blame to begin with?

Yerin couldn’t hinder her curiosity and ended up using a spell to get her there quicker. She was very cautious though because of course she didn’t want another incident to happen like last time…yeah, she was pretty sure every student at Hogwarts knew about it.

Once she was at the top of the building, she stared ahead where the empty classroom was just on her right.

Taking a deep breath, Yerin mentally prepared herself before slowly making her way to the classroom where the Slytherin would be.

The door was open, and as she finally was close enough to look inside she saw none other than Sinb who was slumped against the wall, near the window with her wand lazily tracing shapes along the glass.

Sinb seemed to immediately notice her, because her head automatically turned her way and her hand stopped its motions, slowly falling to her side.

Yerin didn’t say anything, and neither did Sinb.

For some reason, looking at Sinb, seeing her look less intimidating than usual, there was only one thing Yerin could think to do.

In long strides, Yerin made her way to Sinb and pulled her into a hug, gripping onto her for life because everything else she knew right now was unstable; but Sinb now, she was the only stable thing she knew.

Yerin didn’t expect Sinb to hug her back, but then after a few seconds she felt arms come to embrace her gently.

“Yerin…”

“Thank you. I should’ve said this earlier, but I was afraid. I thought maybe it was some sort of trick but after days, I realized it wasn’t and I should’ve come to you, but I- “

Yerin was silenced with a kiss.

“You don’t have to say anything.” Sinb said after pulling away.

Yerin stared into the eyes in front of her and for once, Yerin thinks now she can see some sort of comfort and softness in them.

“You keep…why did you kiss me again?” Yerin was breathless as she spoke and the way Sinb’s hands were running up and down her back wasn’t helping anything.

“I think…” Sinb started, but then shook her head and chuckled slightly, looking down before looking into her eyes again.

“How, completely ridiculous and crazy would it be if I said that I might actually, like you?

Yerin, thinking this was some sort of dream, pinched herself and closed her eyes.

But before she could try again, she felt a hand move hers away.

“You’re gonna give yourself a bruise if you keep doing that, Gryff,” Sinb was smirking when Yerin opened her eyes.

“I thought you hated me, is this what they call mixed signals?”

Sinb laughed and pulled herself away so she was leaning against the wall again.

“Can’t I just blame that on me being a Slytherin?”

Yerin nodded and smiled. “I think that works, I mean, you guys are awfully- “

Sinb took her wand and pointed it to Yerin’s chest. “I’d be careful what you say if I were you, Gryff.”

Yerin quirked a brow and brushed her wand away. “This reminds me of when I accidently spilled a potion on you in class and you practically threatened me.”

Sinb’s smirk grew into a full smile. “The difference now is that at least you know for sure I won’t try anything.”

“How do I know that?”

“Why else would I bother kissing you, twice now, and then take the blame for you and cost my house ten points?”

Yerin frowned slightly and leaned against the wall beside Sinb.

“I’m still not sure why you did that.”

“Like I said, I’ve taken a ridiculous liking to you, and anyway, it was the least I could do for being me. I think I’ve got a pretty bad name for myself around here, right? Especially with you guys.”

“So, you like us Gryffindor’s now after realizing how amazingly talented and clever we are?”

Sinb snickered. “Don’t push it.”

Yerin, realizing where they were and what had just happened, shook her head.

“You didn’t happen to know I’ve had a huge crush on you for years but could never approach you because I thought you’d murder me?”

Sinb took Yerin’s hand in hers and smiled. “No, but, considering you liked me when I was a complete , it makes me feel a little better.”

“Well, you are a Slytherin…”

“If this is going to even remotely work, you really have to stop insulting my house.”

Yerin stared down at their hands. “If what’s gonna work?”

Sinb didn’t respond but it was okay because standing side by side with their hands clasped together, Yerin knew what she meant.

 

 

 

eunbi

 

It was weird.

It was really, really, weird at first.

Being close to a Gryffindor was already against everything Sinb was about. But, dating one? Completely unheard of.

Sinb and Yerin, after talking over the situation and laying out their feelings, kept things quiet for a while, (even though Sinb was pretty sure their friends were already very much aware because apparently, they weren’t good at sharing platonic glances, but whatever) because they wanted to be sure whatever they felt, was something they were sure of.

If you asked Sinb how on Earth did she find herself falling in love with a clumsy fifth year from the house she hated most, she wouldn’t be able to answer.

She learned things sort of just happen.

She found herself slowly warming up to Yerin’s friends after a little time. In the beginning, she couldn’t stand being around them for more than five minutes, but eventually she started to see they weren’t so bad.

“You like them,” Yerin had teased, nudging her shoulder as they were exiting the empty classroom which they had been occupying quite often since they confessed.

They talked, mostly, about everything and nothing and when Sinb thinks about it, it’s probably how she found herself falling in love.

“No…I simply tolerate them,” Sinb said, fixing Yerin’s bangs and uniform.

Because, while they talked quite often, there was always an opportunity to do other things than talking and it was no different that day.

“I simply tolerate them.” Yerin mocked, making Sinb roll her eyes and start to leave the classroom.

“Last one out the classroom gets broken up with,”

Sinb was already in the hall.

 

 

“I knew you guys were dating!” Sowon exclaimed, practically bouncing up and down.

Eunha hit her shoulder and rolled her eyes. “Everyone did, genius.”

“So, I take it that it’s cool?” Sinb asked, still not sure if dating a Gryffindor was a hundred percent okay with them, especially Eunha.

Eunha smiled teasingly. “Whatever’s cool with you, Gryffindor lover.”

 

 

Sinb’s pleasantly surprised that them hanging out as a group, works.

If Sinb didn’t know any better, she would think Eunha had never had a problem with the other house, because she was the chattiest of all when they got together.

“I’m glad Yuju seems to be having fun, she’s usually not so carefree.”

Sinb smiled and pulled Yerin closer. “Well, she is with the best of the best. We know how to have fun.”

Yerin rolled her eyes. “Right.”

“It’s true! You wouldn’t have done half of the things you have since we’ve been together if it wasn’t for me.”

Yerin looked unimpressed as she turned to her. “If you think quickies in an empty classroom is how you have fun, which by the way, is the only thing I’ve done that’s even close to anything wild, then sure.”

Sinb pulled Yerin to sit on her lap. “You say that like it’s a bad thing but I think we both know you enjoyed it.”

Yerin tried to escape but SInb gripped her tighter and snickered.

“I just realize we’re graduating soon.” Sowon said, looking displeased from whre she sat in the middle of the room with the rest of the girl’s around her.

“Too bad we didn’t know you guys sooner,” Eunha said sincerely, smiling sadly as she took another sip of her butterbeer. (which she managed to sneak into the common room)

Sinb noticed Yerin was frowning too and kissed her shoulder, rubbing her arms up and down. “You really don’t think you’re gonna be able to get rid of me once we’ve graduated, right?”

“One can dream…” Yerin teased, causing Sinb to hit her softly.

“I’m visiting you every chance I get, and so will the other girls. You don’t have to worry.” Sinb said, her voice gentle because even though Yerin was teasing, she knew deep down she was troubled by the news.

Yerin smiled at her and leaned down for a kiss. “I suppose that works for me.”

Sinb smiled back and asked for more butterbeer from Eunha who happily obliged.

“I propose a cheers,” Sinb started, looking around the room at all the old friends and new friends, and her lover, eyes bright with promise.

“To friendship, and to love that we’ll keep forever.”

Sinb shared a look with Yerin and winked before extending her glass.

“Cheers!” Everyone erupted in chatter after they took their drink.

It was beautiful, and everything Sinb could’ve hoped for in her last year at Hogwarts.

Love and friendship went quite nice together, she thought as she shared looks with everyone.

“This year I don’t think I’ll mind losing to you guys for once,” Sinb said, making the girls laugh and Yerin look her affectionately.

“We’re still winning though,” Eunha muttered before taking a sip of her drink, making Umji reach over to hit her.

“I think you guys can win.” Yerin said, leaning to rest her head on her shoulder.

“I couldn’t possibly win anything more,” Sinb replied, brushing her fingers through the Gryffindor’s hair, because, of course, she’d already won.

 

 

 

 

yes I just had to write that cliché fic where a Slytherin and Gryffindor fall in love, sue me. also I don’t know too much about hp so don’t come for me, and I changed some stuff to fit the story more. anyway, I hope you liked this! thanks for reading, be sure to tell me what you guys thought! x