I Blame on You

Song For you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I barami bureuneun gieoge

(To the memories that this wind calls)

Meonji ssahin taeyeobeul dollimyeon

(When I turn the dusty gears)

Seonmyeonghaejineun jinan narui neowa naega

(You and I of days past become sharper)

I gyejeol soge hyanggiro nal pagodeureo

(As a scent of this season and they dig into me)

 

 

 

“Taeyeon you’re going out again?”

“Ahh yeah? Is there any problem?”

“ah huh . . . late night drive again?”

“ahh yeah . . .wanna join?”

“ahh no thanks, I know you want to be alone, at this late hour so, have a safe drive”

“ah ok” Then I drove off. Its so nice to drive at this hour, less people, less noise, less traffic, but the bad thing about this is more memories. Memories,keep flashing back, as I passed on the roads, the roads we used to drive in together.

It’s been nearly 2 years since we split up, where we drive on our own roads. Now were both focus on our own careers.

 

“hmmm, why do I keep driving on this way?” Without knowing, I unconsciously drive on the way to his dorm. But now that I am here, there’s no turning back. And again, memories, flash backs on my head, the times I used to fetch him, for our late night car date,

 

“Taeyeon! Over here!!”

I remember when he silently shout at one corner trying to get my attention, but without making noise. He looked so cute.

“Baek! I miss you mush hmmmppp”

“chill Babe, w-wait not here .. .”

I remember when I tried to kiss him, but he was so shy, even when there’s no one around, but then . . .

“Not here, let’s do it  . . here . .” and there he pushed me on the darker part of the alley, pinned me on the wall and the rest was a wonderful midnight.  

I also remember the times when we would sneak out together and meet up near his or my place.

 

“Oh, its still there?” and I saw the same bench near his dorm, where he would usually wait for me. The place looks the same only the person is missing, and then I smiled when I realized something.

 

“huh, here you are again KIM TAEYEON, missing him again?, I told you, move on! Stop looking for him, he’s not there anymore” then I drove off, searching for the place where there’s no shade of him, but I guess, there’s no such place, because everywhere, I look, he’s always there. Huh! . . . I’m probably missing him again.     

 

 

 

I Blame On You

Daheul su eopsneun siganeul jinaseo

(Past the time that can’t be reached)

I Blame On You

Heuteojineun geunarui jogakdeul

(The scattered pieces of that day)

Geurium talmeun pado ttara

(Follow the waves that resemble longing)

Ulkeokhaejin gyejeol aneseo

(In this season that makes me cry)

I Blame On You

Daheul su eopsneun neoege nan

(To you who cannot be reached)

 

 

 

“Hey Taeyeon, please let me explain . .”

“What do you need to explain, I’ve seen everything”

“No! Its not what you think!, were just friends, I just bump at her at the station, look I greeted her, as a co-trainee before, that’s it, so please, stop being jealous”

“Really? Friends? Oh how could I believe that?”

“Look, were just an old friend now, you have nothing to be jealous, I have you, you have me, and there’s no one who can beat you in my heart. You are the most beautiful girl in my world, well next to my mother . . . “

“pff . . . ..and my world? Now you have your own world?”

“yes!, it’s you. my world’s name is KIM TAEYEON, you are my world Taeyeon”

“huh . . . will you stop joking?”

“ah hahaha, I’m not joking, it’s true, I’m lucky to have you and besides she’s already married, so theres no way that we could be together, and she’s  not my type”

“huh, ok ok I believe you. Promise me you’ll never leave me”

“yaksok! . . . I promise . . . I love you!~”  

 

Huh for the hundred I can’t stop thinking about the past. Here I am sitting again on the bench here in SUM Cafe, drinking my sweet cold smoothie, with a flavor of EXO. Well I’ve taste all the flavors of smoothie here, from BoA, to Red Velvet, and now in the middle of the night I’m drinking an EXO smoothie, which really taste good.

 

I can’t stop myself to smile, when I remember how he would follow me around whenever we had some misunderstanding and he won’t stop till we get ok. I can’t help but to cry thinking of those tines. I hide my face thinking that this is a public space here in the company, so I pretend. Huh, I wish he’ll do that again, but I think he’ll not do it anymore. We’re just label mates now. I couldn’t reach him, I can never reach him anymore.

 

 

 

Ttaseuhage haessari bichumyeon

(When the sun shines warmly)

Jeo kkocccheoreom naegero pieonago

(You bloom to me like the flower)

Myeot beonui bameul deo bonaemyeon ijge doelkka

(How many more nights)

Maeil gateun gieok sogeul

(Will it take to forget you)

Jakku maemdoneun nan So

(Every night I think of the same memories So)

 

 

 

I woke up on the same room, on the same bed,on the same time, but the difference now is that, the man I used to be with is no longer there. After a long night drive I stayed at our apartment, the place we both share our private moments. I decided to sleep there for the night, since I’m too tired to drive back home.

 

I thought I could sleep there in peace, thinking how quiet the room is compared to our dorm, but I’m wrong. Going back to this place bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter