Take You Home

Song For you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ala, amureohjido anheun cheokhae bwado

(I know, even when you act like nothing’s wrong)

gidarindan geol aesseo useo boneun

(I know that you’re waiting)

nungae mudeun seulpeum

(In your eyes that try to laugh, there is sadness)

naega eojjeol su eobtdan geol

(But I can’t do anything about it)

neukkil su isseo

(I can feel it)

 

 

 

2011

 

“Thank you for your hard work! Job well done guys!”

“ gomabseubnida!!”

“ah wait! . . . EXO ah, great job”

“Thank you seonsangnim!”

“ah by the way Baekhyun-ssi, come here”

“What is it, director?”

“I noticed that its hard for you to reach your notes, let me give some advice, hitting a high note doesn’t need to really belt it out, you can easily, hit that note if you sing louder and if you can control your breathing, Come on try it …”

 

“Tell me what is loooovvveeee!~~~~”

 

“oh, ok, I think you’ll need to learn how to control your breathing while singing, I guess you need a mentor now, your having difficulties with your vocal range ah, I’ll ask permission from the office to get you some trainer to at least enhance your vocals”

“ohis that so, then I’ll practice really hard to reach my range”

“Thats great, I’ll inform your manager if the management agree, so while waiting for your trainer, just practice more ok?”

“neh!!!”

 

“Yah Baekhyun-ah! What happened? Is there any problem?”

“ah no, I Director Kang just told me that I should have a trainer by the end of November, so that I can cope up with our debut showcase next year”

“Wahhh!! your so lucky man! Who could it be?”

“I bet its a girl, from what I heard, the vocal trainers here are so strict, so better be ready Baek”

“hmm, I know. .”

 

After a few months of becoming part of this company, I’m already getting ready to make a debut next year. I’m so excited yet so nervous. I’ve been training for only 7 months, I know that they expect a lot from me, since I’m the fastest to debut, so I need to work really hard.

 

After a long time of practicing, we decided to have a group dinner, then our manger came. Bringing some news for us.  

“Hey guys, listen up, so I got news for you, first is the bad news, your supposed to debut on February, right? . .”

“Yes”

“well, it was push to April, the company, were deciding to have a sub unit for SNSD, and because of that, you will be push to April, after all the preparations.”

“Awww!!, so what’s the good news”
”Ahh the good news is for Baekhyun-ssi”

“Neh? . . . Me?  What is it?”

 

“The company agreed to gave you a trainer, unfortunately our vocal trainers here have a conflict with your schedule, so we decided to ask your idol seniors to support you, now were waiting for BoA’s confirmation, so get ready, for  your training”

“yes Hyung! I’ll do my best”

“ok good,then enjoy your dinner”

“Wow!!, you’re a big time!, imagine that, BoA sunbaenim will train you, one of our greatest seniors and vocal trainer here, WOW! DAEBAK! Hyung!”

“hmm, I thought your trainer will come from SNSD sunbaenim, since I saw Manager Noona, talking to SNSD’s manager”

“Oh right, SNSD were a great singer too”

“hmm, it doesn’t matter,if its BoA sunbaenim, then its fine, if not, then its also fine”

“Aish, but your hoping for someone else”

“hahah We know hyung who you want”

“aish shut up!, lets eat”

 

I was walking outside the restaurant to get some fresh air, when I saw the most beautiful girl in my eyes. She was going out the restaurant in front of where we are, with her members.

 

“Ahhh, Noona!, Taeyeon Noona, Why are you so beautiful? How can you become so beautiful after all this years . . .hmmm damn so y” I said to myself. Taeyeon, was heading to her car, and also her members.

 

“I’ll work hard Noona, I’ll give my best to be like you, a very successful, popular and influential idol now, so that you can like me too.” I whispered in the air, as her car passes by in front of me.

 

I was on break, from my practice when I saw Taeyeon crying while sitting on the floor near the vending machine. I hurriedly walk up to her.

 

“Noona! . . .” I reach out to her my handkerchief and she just look at me. My heart was seriously pounding hard when she looks straight into my eyes.

 

“Tha-thank You . .” she said with a low voice.

“Noona, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

“Nothing, Don’t mind me” and she stand up and get some cold drinks on the vending machine.

Its my first time, seeing her that close, but its sad to see her looking like that looking so miserable. Days after, we cross our paths again.

 

“Baekhyun, I’m sorry but BoA decline the offer, there’s a conflict in her schedule . .”

“Is that mean that my training is canceled?”

“No, Luckily, one of your seniors volunteer, I know she’s busy but she’s still willing to mentor you”

 

“She? . .  Is that mean, she’s?. ..” I thought. I get excited thinking, who might she be.

“Your session starts at 3pm  today, so be there early and behave”

“Yes sir, Thank you”

 

I came 5 minutes before time, I look around the room and saw the piano at the corner, so I tried it and played some music. I was so immerse with the music I played that I didn’t notice that my mentor already the enter the room.

 

“Wow, you played well’

“Noona!, ah ahnyonghaseyo Taeyeon Noona”

 

And I expect, it was her. My heart beats so hard, when we formally greet each other. She was all smile during our training, looks so different from the last time I saw her.

“wow, impressive, you learn fast”

“haha, thank you Noona”

“ok so lets water break first” I stand up and get some water. I noticed that she looks annoyed while looking at her phone”

“Noona, is everything ok?” I said as I pass her the water.

“Nothing . . .”

 

I noticed how annoyed she is, it shows on her ears. I tried to make her laugh and I’m glad that she smiles on my every lame jokes, I love  seeing her beautiful smile.

 

“hahaha, I didn’t know Chanyeol did that, haha” She didn’t stop laughing when I told her that Chanyeol posted on his bedroom wall the behind the scene pictures of him and SNSD before when they’re shooting for their music video for the Japanese version of Genie.I was only looking at her, but seeing how sad her eyes were, even if she keeps on smiling, made me feel sad. Even if I don’t know her problem, I know that she’s pretending to be happy, but deep inside I know she’s not. I have no right, to ask her problem since I am just her student, but I give my best to a least make her happy, even for a few moment.                 

 

 

gwaenchanha mianhadan mal

(It’s alright, don’t say sorry)

gyeote itneun geotmaneuro

(You just being next to me is enough)

chungbunhae, haji ma

(Don’t do this)

anya dwaetda geunyang ne mam

(No, fine)

pyeonhamyeon deuleojulge

(I’ll just listen to how you feel)

 

 

 

After a month, I have improved my vocal range, thanks to my beautiful mentor. I was on my way to the practice room when I saw Taeyeon talking at the phone, looking so worried.

 

“No, you cant do this to me. . . you cant leave me! No!, no! It not true . .please!!”  I heard her say.

 

“Ahhh so she have a boyfriend?” I ask myself. I peaked in and saw how she broke down in tears once again. I walk up to her, and tap her shoulder.

 

“Noona . .”

“Oh! Baekhyun? Huh Sorry, is it time now? Just wait for me inside, I’ll jsut go the washroom”

“No, Noona, I think we should cancel our session for now, you don’t look ok”

“No, I’m fine, we cant miss your training, just because of my personal reason” she said as she stand up and heads to the bathroom.

 

We continue our training, but I notice that she was not on focus, she was looking at the window, spacing out

.

“Ah noona? Are ok?”

“yeah, where were we?”

“Noona, I think we stop for now, your really don’t look ok” I look in her as her eyes started to get wet in tears.

“Noona, even if you don’t say it, I know you have a problem, I’m here Noona, I am willing to listen” I said as I pat her back, to comfort her and she told me everything.  

 

I didn’t know that she really have a boyfriend. Who’s the guy? He is one of her song writer before. They’ve been together for almost a year but suddenly the guy decided to broke up with her and leave her, but she can’t accept it.

 

“What a stupid guy? How can he broke up with her when she’s so damn perfect? Whats wrong with him?” I said to myself. At first I thought that the guy was the luckiest person on earth, but now I thought that the guy was the dumbest and stupidest man on earth.  I was so furious to the guy for breaking her heart while listening to her story. We didn’t continued our practice that day, instead we spent the rest of our time, talking to each other, and because of that I became more in love with her.          

 

ne namja anijiman

(I’m not your man)

jogeumman jikyeobwa jwo (I need you girl)

(But watch over me (I need you girl))

neoui geu saram anijiman

(I’m not your person)

neoreul anajul sun eobseodo neol jibe deryeogal

(I can’t hold you but I’m a man)

neolbeun deungeul gajin geureon namjaya

(With a large back to take you home)

Baraedajulge

(I’ll take you home)

naege gidae

(Lean on me)

 

 

“Good job guys! Thank you for your hardwork everyone”

Our time of promotion for Growl had come to an end. We just finish our recording for our goodbye stage performance and were monitoring our performance at the waiting room before the live broadcast, when my phone suddenly vibrate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter