Chapter 2

Please Let Me..(EXO,BTS,GOT7,SEVENTEEN X Reader)

Y/N POV

I'm very lucky to have friends like them(How many times do I have to tell this?). Sometimes, I feel like I don't deserve to have friends like them. They're very popular, handsome( I have to admit this and DON'T YOU EVER TELL THEM!!!) and they always care about me,although they are annoying and act like kids. I love them and I want to make them happy. So, I decided to be an idol and perform in the same stage with them. Share happiness in the stage with them. It seemed that I too lost in my day dream and didn't notice that someone already standing in front of me.

" HELLO??!! MOSHI-MOSHI???!!! ANNYEONG????!! HALO???!! HEJ??!!! CIAO??!!! HOLA ??!! Can you hear me ???" He said.

" Hmmm?? Oh,yah... I'm sorry... I just think about some stuff. " And then I looked at that person. HOLY TAKE MUSHROOM!!!! IT'S KIM TAEHYUNG AKA V FROM BTS!!!!! Although I'm not an ARMY ( what a bull..), but.... HE IS SO FREAKING HANDSOME AND CUTE!!!!!

" Ta-Ta-Tae-Taehyung from BTS????!!"

" YES!!! OMG!!!! YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!" Said the 4D boy with cheeky grin as he pinched my cheek.

" Thank-thank you Taehyung-sunbae..." I said shyly.

" Oh!! You are too cute!! You are going to have an audition in here right??"

" Yes...I'm so nervous right now...."

" You can do it!!! Make sure you become trainee in here!! Promise to me okay???" Said Taehyung sunbae as take my hand and pinkie promise. I smiled at him and do pinkie promise with him. " I promise to you... I will never break my promise!" I said with very big smile.

( Taehyung POV )

GOD!!! She is so pretty.... wait, no... beautiful is the perfect word to describe her. Her smile... it brighten ups everything. It's so beautiful. It doesn't make her look like a human... more like an angel. I want her all for myself. She is not only beautiful on the outside but also inside. Who wouldn't want a girl like that?? She is just perfect!! 

" Ummm.. Sunbae ??" I heard she called me with her beautiful voice. It makes the drums in my heart play.

" Yeahh??" I snapped out of my thoughts.

" I think It's my turn now, so I will go first. Thank you for your company sunbae.." She bowed down and took a deep breath before entering the audition's door. I hope she makes it, so I can see and be with her everyday.... So, is this what they call love at first sight ??

( Y/N POV )

As soon as I go inside, I surprised to see the judges. They are Bang Shi Hyuk, a woman around 40 and.... OMO!!! The oldest member of BTS, Kim Seok Jin!!!

" Hello~~ What is your name beautiful lady ?" Said the eomma of Bangtan with his unusual smirked that awkward.

" My name is Y/N L/N. I'm 17 years old. " I said with confident.

" Alright, show us your talent..."

I sing a song that I usually sing with EXO members. Promise. It's a really sad song. I know the meaning of the song and it just makes me cried. I enjoy the song because I just proud of my bestfriends with their strong friendships. I sing with all of my heart.

EXO PROMISE

gakkeum i muneul datgo nan saenggage ppajyeo
mudae wi nae moseubeul sangsanghagon haesseo

seotureun nae moseupdo johahae jun neoyeossjiman
gwabunhan geu sarangeul badado doeneunji

eonjena geu jarie gidaryeojun neo
du pallo gamssa anajun gomaun neo

jeoldaero ijji anheul geoya
haengbokhage mandeureojul geoya
hanaran geu malcheoreom

sigani jinado malhaji moshago mamsogeuro samkineun na
mianhadago neol saranghandago jigeumcheoreom mideodallago

neol anajulge du son jabajulge
ne mami pyeonhaejil su issdamyeon
nae modeungeol bachilge

ne usneun geu moseubeul jikyeojugo sipeo (jikyeojugo sipeo)
hangsang neol

eonjebuteoinji neon useodo uneun geosman gatasseo
mam pyeonhi nal saranghaji moshago tto
chueogeul tteoollyeo geuriwohae
jogeumeun nega antakkawo

johajil geora ijhyeojil geora haneun wiro jochado
neoreul dallae jul suga eopsgie tto naneun buranhae hae
tteonaji malla neol butjapgo sipeo

imi eogin yaksok doedollil suga
eopsdaneun geol ara hajiman na
pyeongsaeng ne gyeoteseo sara sumswigo sipeo
cheoeumcheoreom haengbokhagil bireo

gomawo mianhae saranghae
negen nae modeungeol da jwodo mojara
nae saranga pyeongsaeng jikyeojulge
naman ttaraomyeon dwae

eonjena geu jarie gidaryeojun neo
du pallo gamssa anajun gomaun neo

jeoldaero ijji anheul geoya
haengbokhage mandeureojul geoya
hanaran geu malcheoreom

himdeulgo jichyeodo maeumi dachyeodo nan tto dasi mudaewiro
dasi hanbeon deo na himeul naebolge gidaryeojun neoreul wihaeseo

neol anajulge du son jabajulge
ne mami pyeonhaejil su issdamyeon
nae modeungeol bachilge

cham johasseossdeon naldeul
neowa hamkkehaessdeon nae saengilnarui mudae
neoui mal hanmadiga naege himi dwaessdeon ttae

I know
yaksokhalge nega silmang an hage
(neoege yaksokhalge hangsang useul su issge)
yaksokhaejwo geunyang jigeumcheoreomman
(naege yaksokhaejwo neoreul bol su issge)

manhido apahaesseul neoui mameul
naega kkok anajul geoya

sigani jinado malhaji moshago mamsogeuro samkineun na
mianhadago neol saranghandago jigeumcheoreom mideodallago

neol anajulge du son jabajulge
yeongwonhi hamkke hal su issdamyeon
nae modeungeol bachilge
ou- Yeah

I promise you

After I finished the song, everybody are standing and clapping.

" OMO!!!!! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! IT MAKES MY HEART MOVE!!!"

" Thank you Jin-sunbae..." I said embarrassed.

" It's true what Jin said... Make sure you prepare your stuff to move to dorm.. become a trainee... " Said Bang Shi Hyuk with huge smile.

WHATTTT???? IS HE JOKING???!!! IT COULDN'T BE REAL, RIGHT???!?!!!

" Okay, thank you Y/N.... Now you can wait outside." Said the old lady.

( JIN POV )

WOW!!!! I don't know what to say... She is just amazing!!! Beautiful ? No doubt... Talented ?? WOW!!!... Kind??? No need to ask.. Cute??? HELL YEAH!!!( Sorry for his language..) She just take my interest. I hope later I will get to know her better.. More than just a friend... I want to perform with her too... I have to tell the other members about her...

( Y/N POV )

Am I dreaming????? Maybe, the producer just kidding right???!!? Huh... Now, I will just have to wait for the result.. I already did my best so I have to positive thinking.. and besides, I already promise to EXO and Taehyung-sunbae to pass the audition. I won't break the promise. When I'm waiting, someone exit from the audition door. It's the girl that do the audition after me.

" Hi!!! How is your feeling?? Nervous for the result?? Because me too... Oh, what a fool me.. My name is Y/N. What is your name ??" I said as I waved at her.

" Oh, Hi Y/N!!! I'm Nam Woori. Yeah, I'm nervous too!! I think I did a mistake before!  Said Woori with worried face.

" Nah!! Just be confident!!"

" I guess so..."

While we wait for the announcement, we talk about our hobbies, favorite songs and social life. It's so fun to talk to her. She is so nice and talkative just the same as me. There are more participants come and wait outside with us. There is a boy named Kim Seok Woo that has taken Woori interest. She waved at him and he smiled and sit with us. And then, we talk about random stuff. I just secretely smirked because I see Woori is blushing so hard everytime Seok Woo smiled. Oh, I definitely ship this two and I will help Woori to be closer to Seok Woo. WHAHAHHAHAH!!!! MY SECRET PLAN!!! After we waited like forever, finally the guards told us to come in. We see the judges except for Jin-sunbae, I don't know where he is...Bang Shi Hyuk announce the 5 people who become trainees.

" First, Shin Young Na!! Congratulation!!!!" The girl looks so happy and she walk forward.

" Second,Nam Woori!!! Chokkae!!!!" Wow!!! I'm so happy for her!!!!! She jumped and hugged me before she is standing beside Young Na.

" Third, Kim Seok Woo!!!" DOUBLE WOW!!! I'm very happy for both of them!!! I high five with Seok Woo and he is move forward and high five with Woori too.

" Fourth, Kim Joo Sung!!!" The boy has red hair (?) and cocky smile walk passed me. He smirked and winked to me. WHAT THE?????!!!! A PLAYBOY TYPE??!!! WOW!!! Does he has any talent????!!! Okay, I have to focus now. I'm so nervous and scared right now because there only one last place. And, I just hope the last person is me. I see Woori and Seok Woo support me. I just smiled at them,

" And the last person, that very amazing.. I have to admit it.... Y/N L/N!!!!!!!!"

I'M VERY SHOOKKKKK!!!! I just stand at my place. Not dare to move. Is it dreaming????!!! MOM,DAD,EVERYBODY!!!!!! I BECOME A TRAINEE!!!!!!

Woori squaled and hug me. Seok Woo just ruffled my hair.

" GIVE APPLAUSE EVERYONE!!!!"

And everybody applaused. I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!!!! FINALLY MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE!!!!

~ TIME SKIP ~

After Woori and Seok Woo said goodbye and left me alone, I decided to leave from there too. I have to tell the others about this happy event!! I don't see where I'm walking because too happy and I come across someone as his stuff fall.

" OH!!! I'm sorry!!!!" I help him take his stuff or CD the exact one. 

" Other time, watch where you are going!!!!!"

" Yes, I'm very sor-" WOWWWW!!!!! ( Why I have to act so many surprises, author-nim???) It's...........

..................................................................

...................................................................

.....................................................................

..................................................................

...................................................................

....................................................................

CLIFFHANGERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

XD JUST KIDDING!!!!

THE SWAG MAN AKA MIN YOONGI!!!!!!!

" Yah who are you???!!! I know you are not an employee here... Are you a stalker????!!!!!" Said the suspicious Yoongi-sunbae with angry voice.

" N-No... Yoongi-Sunbae.. I'm a new trainee in here..."

" Oh... So you passed the audition huh??!! Well, good luck... and be careful when you are walking!!!!"

" Yes, and thank you very much sunbae!!!!" I said with my cheerful grin.

( Yoongi POV )

WTF!!!!!??? Why my heart is beating so fast???!!! AIISSSSHH!!!! I just hope I don't blushing or do something ridiculous... My face is pale so it's easy to see the red tint. CURSE YOU PALE FACE!!! I'm not falling for her!!! I won't do what the author want!!! ( Author : WHAT THE!!! SUGA!!!! THIS IS MY FF YOU DAMN SWAG MAN!!!) I don't care!!! This is my life!!! 

" I will go now.. thak you and sorry sunbae... Bye!!!!"

See??? I don't fall for her!!! ( Author : You think huh??? Buy me Fairy Tail souvenirs as many as I want if you are falling for her!!!! DEAL??!!!) OKAY!! DEAL!!! IT'S EASY THOUGH....!!!

When she near the lobby door, she turns back and wave at me with her beautiful smile.... ........ You win, author...... ( YEYYYEEYE I'm WIN!!!!!)

To Be Continued

( YEY!!! FINISH THE CHAPTER 2!!!!!!! I'm just too lazy, but I promise I will finish this FF !!!! JUST WAIT!!!!! ~~ XOXO ~~ oh and If you guys want to know me better.. ( Who??!!) you can follow my instagram : keziaester_heerin... I will follow back..BYE BYE!!!!)