Chapter 1

Please Let Me..(EXO,BTS,GOT7,SEVENTEEN X Reader)

Y/N POV (THE first chapter~~ Hope you enjoy~~)

Okay... first thing I have to calm down... Breath Y/N!!! ARGGGHHH!!!! I'm so damn nervous right now. Today is the day I do an audition at BigHit Entertainment. What will they think about me??? I'm just an ordinary human. But, Y/N FIGHTING!!!!!!!! When I just cool down myself, suddenly my phone is ringing.

" Yoboseyo~~" I said to my bestfriend.

" Y/N!!!! Are you okay ???!!! You don't do anything dangerous right???? I can't practice without worried about you!!!!" Said the one and only Park Chanyeol. Yeah.. Chanyeol from EXO is my bestfriend.. Well all of the members of EXO are my bestfriends. Sometimes I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world because I make friends with EXO. But, sometimes I feel like I'm the unluckiest person because I make friends with 9 annoying boys. But, still they are my best best best friends.

" It's okay Chanyeol-oppa... I can do this.. Thank you for worried about me."

"Hyung~~~ I want to talk to her~~~" Said someone that I'm very sure is Kim Jong In.

"YAHHHH!!! I'm still talking to her!!!!!! JUST GO AWAY FROM HERE!!!!" Screamed Chanyeol-oppa. Wow!! I think I have to go to the doctor to check my ear. And then I heard Kai-oppa is talking to Suho-oppa something like "Suho-hyung~~ Chanyeol-hyung is shouting at me!!" and then Suho-oppa told Chanyeol-oppa to give the phone to Kai-oppa.

" Cih!!!! Y/N... I will talk to you later alright???" And then I heard someone take over the phone and Chanyeol-oppa is shouting angrily.

" Y/N!!!! How are you????? I'm already missed you!!!~~" Said Kai-oppa with his cheerful voice.

" Kai-oppa, I'm fine... just a little bit nervous... What will they think about me???"

"It's alright!!! You are amazing!! I'm very sure they will accept you!!~~"

"Thank you Kai-oppa! I have to go now!! Bye-bye!!"

"Bye Y/N!!~~ We will always support you~~ FIGHTING!!!"

Kai POV

" Hyung, Why Y/N can't be a trainee in here???!! I want to see her everyday!!!" I pouted.

" I already told you many times!! The registration in here already close!! We don't receive trainee anymore!!" Said Xiumin-hyung "patiently".

" But, I missed her already~~" Said Sehun with his cute aegyo.

" We can still visit her in there..." Said Baekhyun-hyung.

"But everyone... I have bad feeling about this...." Said Chanyeol-hyung with his rare serious face.

" What's wrong hyung??" I asked him confused.

" Hmmm... Y/N become a trainee in BigHit Entertainment!! You guys know what I mean??"

" I don't get it, Yeollie...." Said Chen-hyung confused too.

" You guys know who are the people in there, don't you???!! BTS!!!!" Screamed Chanyeol-hyung.

"OMO!!! Now I understand what you mean!!!" Screamed Baekhyun-hyung. Why everbody likes screaming (XD) ???!!

" Aisshh!! They can talk to her everyday and they will fall in love with her and then I'm very sure everybody don't want this ti happen.....Y/N WILL LOVE THEM MORE THAN WITH US!!!! Screamed (again) the quiet Kyung Soo.

" AH!!!! DAMN IT!! " Screamed ( I think the title of this ff is screamed) everyone.

" We have to stay close with her!!!!" Said Lay-hyung.

"But, we have different schedule with her!! And for  God's sake!! I will curse the people who in charge for the registration!!!" Promised Chanyeol-hyung.

" HEYYY!!! LANGUAGE!!!!!!" Screamed( Everyday screamed,screamed..) Suho-hyung. I won't let them take Y/N from me!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! I know it's weird... I'm just at writing.. But, at least I tried... Hope you like it!! Just wait for the second chapter!! There will be more cheesy and jealous scenes...XD Just comment if you want to request something!! ( and sorry if there any typo or grammar mistakes!!)