THE BIG DAY!!!!!!!!

Please Let Me..(EXO,BTS,GOT7,SEVENTEEN X Reader)

Y/N POV

OMG!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACCEPTED AS A TRAINEE IN THE ONE AND ONLY BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!! I immediately called my mom. 

"EOMEONI !!!!!!!!!!! YEOBOSEYO???!!!??!!" I exclaimed.

" YAHHH!!!!!! Don't yell!!!!!! YOU ALMOST BROKE MY EAR DRUMS!!!!!!!" My mom scolded. Well.... it's my fault after all..

" What is it you want to tell me,that you had to scream through the phone????!!!"

" YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! I GOT (7) ACCEPTED AS A TRAINEE!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and covered my mouth.... Ooopsss.... biggest mistake....

" YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU TO NOT YELL!!!!!!!!" My mom yelled and yup... I felt her feeling... it does hurt my ear!!!

" But, congratulation dear!!!!!! Come home now... WE GOTTA CELEBRATE!!!!" She told me happily....

" OKAY MOM!!!! I WILL ARRIVE IN 20 MINUTES!!!!! BYE!!!!!" Before my mom scolded me again, I already turned off my phone.

~ TIME SKIP BY YOUR OWN BIAS WRECKER~~

I already arrived in front of my house and I knocked the door.

"MOM!!!!! YOUR SPOILED CHILD ALREADY ARRIVED!!!!"

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!! CHUKKAE!!!!!!" And I saw everybody, I mean my parents, my second big brother and ..............EXO!!!!!!!!!!

" WOW!!!!! GOMAWO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!" I said with teary eyes...damn...since when I have become like too emotional??

" NO!!!! DON'T CRY!!!!! Somebody... give her tissues!!!' Panicked Suho-oppa.

" I'm just too happy and surprised... What are you guys doing here??? I thought you guys had to go to M!Countdown and Weekly Idol???" I asked them confused.

" Just kidding... we wanted to surprise you so we lied to you... But, you are happy right??" Asked Chanyeol-oppa with his usual grin.

" SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY HAPPY!!! You guys always there for me whenever I need you guys.... Gomawo...For everything......" I said trully from all of my heart.

" AH~~~~~~~~GROUP HUG!!!!!" Said Sehun-oppa. So we ended up hugging each other and had a party until midnight.

" So, how is your feeling honey?" Asked my dad when EXO went back to their dorm and had to practice again (WOW!!until midnight!!)

" AMAZING!!! I had so much fun today....." I exclaimed happily.

" Yeah... because my dongsaeng has many handsome men with her..~~" Teased my second brother, Lee Young Kook.

" YAH!!!! You are jealous because you are not as handsome as them!!!" I just tell the truth.

" WHATTT!???!! I'm more handsome then them! YOU JUST BLIND!!!!"

"AISSSHHH!!! You two stop fighting!!!! I will get headache everyday just because of you two!!!!" Shouted mom angrily.

" By the way.... Mom, where is my lovely big brother?? Not this stupid man..." I have one big brother again.He is the oldest one.He is 27 years old.( OH YEAH !!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS... That in this story I used international age not Korean age...)

" YAH!!! YOU I'M NOT STUPID!!!! I'M JUST INNOCENT!!!" Yelled Young-oppa..( I called him like that)

" OH!!!??? YOU INNOCENT???!!! SHOULD I TELL MOM ABOUT "VIRUS" IN YOUR LAPTOP????!!!" I snapped him back.

" I ALREADY TOLD YOU GUYS TO STOP FIGHTING!!!!! And, your big brother still at the studio.. He practice for his solo album and he and his group had to go to Osaka for fanmeeting or something like that I think..." What an amazing mom forgot about what is her child doing right now...

" Aww~~~ I hope he take care of himself in Osaka... I already missed him..." I sighed... My first big brother always overprotective on me... but, that's what every brother would do right???....except that stupid Young-oppa... He just too childish and always teased me...

" HMMMPPHH!!!! JUST TALK ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME OKAY????!!! I'm going to sleep first!!" He said a little bit angry I think. And he ran upstairs to his room.

" Hah... why you two always fighting?? You know... although your second big brother always teased you... He is the one had an idea about this party... He is very excited to know that you accepted as a trainee... When you went for audition, he always prayed and then ran around inside house anxious about your result...." My mom told me and then smiled and ruffled my hair.

" So, just said sorry to him... Okay?? Goodnight..." My dad and mom smiled and kiss my forehead. Then they went to their room.

I'm still thinking about what they said as I'm walking to my own room in upstairs too. I went to my bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and then change my clothes to a pyjamas. I walked back to my bedroom and then fell my body to my bed. Hah.... I know I just made him feels sad. I guess I have to say sorry to him tomorrow.. He is my big bro after all.

~ 08.00 AM IN THE MORNING~~

"Y/N!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! THIS IS YOUR FIRST DAY AS A TRAINEE!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted my mom.

" OKAY MOM!!!! I WILL TAKE A BATH FIRST!!!!!!!!"

I hurried up and run my bathroom.

~ TIME SKIP BY REAL_PCY~~~

I wear my favorite clothes that I comfortable with. ( The picture is up there). It's a tanktop and shorts. Nothing special but comfortable to wears. I run down to the living room and saw my parents, Young-oppa.. Oh, I have to say sorry to him and then.. I notice another person in this living room.. A tall old man with black hair, a beautiful woman with brown hair and.................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................

just a young man... Nothing much.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING!!!! ( AUTHOR: SORRY!!!!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT'S............( READERS: *PUNCH AUTHOR* JUST HURRY UP!!!!!!!!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!! I mean the real Jungkook from BTS!!!!!!!! WHAT THE?????!!!! What is he doing here???!!!!!

" OH!!! Y/N!!!!!! Come here!!!!! You remember him???!! Your CHILDHOOD FRIEND, Jungkook!!"

WHAT???!! SINCE WHEN I BECOME FRIENDS WITH JUNGKOOK FROM BTS????!!!
" AH!!! Y/N-ah!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook shouted. He run and hug me.

" BUT,,, SINCE WHEN WE KNOW EACH OTHER!!!!???? I mean I know who you are.. but how did yo know me, Jungkook-sunbaenim????" 

" Come on!!! You forget about me???? Remember when we were young??? when we still 7 years old??? We were neighbours and we always played in the tree house in front of our house!!! Before, the scariest kid in our school always bullied you and I protected you but then we ran away together!! Don't you remember it????" Pout Jungkook-sunbaenim with sad face.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! KOOKIE??????!!!!!! IS JUNGKOOK FROM BTS IS THE SAME AS THE KOOKIE I KNEW????!!!"

" YEASSSS!!! Finally you remember, (embarrassing name of yours) !!!!!!"

" YAH!!! DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT!!!! IT'S REALLY EMBARRASSING!!!!!"

" AW~~ You are so cute when you are angry, sweetheart~~" Smirked Kookie.

MY FACE IS WHOLE DAMN RED RIGHT NOW!!!!! Since when the innocent KOOKIE I knew become this international playboy??!!?

"Mmmhhh... S-so... they are your parents??" I changed the subject.

" YES!!! Dad, Mom... you guys remember Y/N right??"

" AH, Y/N!!! OMO!!!! You have become a more beautiful lady!!!!" Praised Jungkook's mom.

" Mmmm... Thank you auntie...." I said shyly.

" Yes!!! You are just like Jungkook's mom when she was younger..." Exclaimed Jungkook's dad.

" Ah... honey... You embarrassed me....~~" Said Jungkook's mom and she lightly punched Jungkook's father shoulder.

" And.. Y/N... You can call us mom and dad too... don't be shy our soon-to-be-daughter~~" Teased Jungkook's mom.

My face just like a roasted crab!!!! I just stared at my shoes with steamed get out from my ears... from the corner of my eyes, I saw Kookie's blushing face too... WHY IS HE BLUSHING TOO????!!! IT MAKES THE SITUATION WORSE!!!! Auntie will think he likes me.

" Mmmhh.. Mom... I think Y/N wants to go somewhere...." Said Kookie changed the subject. Thank you so much,Kookie!!! I think I will kiss you later!!!!.....WAIT!!!!!!! WTF DID I JUST THINK!!!!!?????? DARN IT YOU ERT BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

" Oh yeah!!! I have to hurry!!!!!" I said in panic.

" Where are you going Y/N????? I can give you a ride to there..." Jungkook proposed with smile.

" Actually, I become a trainee in your entertainment... and today is my first day......." I said shyly because he is the big star from the big group BTS of Big Hit Entertainment.

" WOW!!!! CONGRATULATION Y/N!!!! We will work in the same entertainment!!!! I'm extremely happy right now!!!! We can see each other everyday!!!!" Exclaimed Kookue with big grin, big eyes and big d..... Never mind...forget about that.

JUNGKOOK POV

I REALLY REALLY happy because this is my chance to show her what is my real feeling toward her. I like her. No, I love her. Since we were kids. She always there for me when I needed help. Before, Nobody wanted to become friends with me because I was too cold. But, it was my face like that!! I didn't mean to be like an arrogant kid. And then, there was a new student in my class. There she was. With cute,adorable and beautiful smile said "Hello" to me. And then, we become friends. And I promised to myself to always be there for her and make her happy... because of that, I don't take any interest in any girl beside her. When I become an idol, I always think about her and how to meet her again. Why?? Because she has got my all of my heart since that cute "hello".

 

TO BE CONTINUE

Hello~~~ This is author~~~~~~ And I already told you guys about the ages.. I used INTERNATIONAL AGES..... and then Can you guys guess who is the Y/N's big brother???? I promise you I will tell you guys maybe in one or two chapter again..... AND SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE!!!  I HAVE MANY PROJECTS AT SCHOOL!!!! I PROMISE YOU THIS FF WILL CONTINUE UNTIL FINISHED!!!!!! and please give me any comments.... I would like to hear your guys opinion about my first story... and you guys can ask anything to me... THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DOPE!!!!!! SEE YA~~~~AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR BTS AT BILLBOAR MUSIC AWARD!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS CAN VOTE ON TWITTER USING #BTSBBMAs AND PLEASE TYPE IT MANUALLY DON'T USE THE OPTION!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS CAN VOTE ON BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD VOTE WEBSITE TOO!!! USING FACEBOOK!!!! AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE FROM USA!!!!! ALL COUNTRY CAN VOTE AT WEBSITE TOO!!!!! PLEASE VOTE BCS I HEARD JB FANS HAVE SECRET PLAN!!!!!!! THANKS~~~