part 9

Our first meeting

Hae's POV


Finally, it's the performance day.

We are now gathering at the back stage waiting the instruction from shindong hyung.

I can't help but feel nervous since it will be my 1st performance, not to mention we will be dancing in front of the whole school including teachers, students and of course parents.

I bite my lower lip and grip my hands tightly. Ughhhhhh I feel like throwing up.

"Feeling nervous hae-ah?"

I jump at the voice as I feel heavy taps on my shoulders."Kyu!! You scared me!" I puff my cheeks.

He chuckles."I just want to make you relax."

"Stop laughing, you brat." I pout.

He then pinches my cheeks making me pout more. Is this the way to make me relax?

"Hae-hae."

I turn to the voice."Heechul hyung! Hankyung hyung!"

There my hyung walks in grinning with his boyfriend, hankyung hyung.

"Wh-Why are you here hyung?" I feel so embarassed as the dance club members start to focus on us.

"Omo isn't he heechul sunbae who won the school queen for 3 consecutive years?"

"Kyaaaaaaa hankyung sunbae too..so handsome.."

"Kyaaaa he is so pretty"

Some girls and boys start to squeal over them.

Well, heechul hyung dressed up as a girl and joining the school queen competition for the 1st year, with his outstandingly woman-alike appearance, he won it. 3 consecutive years to be exact. Even real girls can't defeat him. While hankyung hyung is the ace of dance club. He had won over 15 throphies in various competitions. Both of them was the famous couple in our high school.

I roll my eyes as heechul hyung starts to wave hands towards his junior.

Then hankyung hyung circles his arm on heechul hyung's waist pulling his lover more to him. I chuckle. They are so sweet. If only I can be that sweet with hyukkie hyung. Do hyukie hyung and I look good together like them?

I blush. Omo why do I think that way again?

Yes, it's AGAIN.. These few days, after my conversation with kyu and heechul hyung, I have been thinking a lot about hyukie hyung. I even dreamt about he kissed...

I blush more.

My heart thumps faster. I glance at hyukkie hyung who is now practicing some dance movement. So adorable.

Again, I feel butterflies dancing in my stomach.

This feeling again.

Few days ago, heechul hyung told me out loud that feeling Butterflies in my stomach, heartbeat fastens, jealousy, blushes of intimacy are signs of falling in love.

I do feel thay way towards hyukkie hyung..

Did I..

I really fall in love with hyukkie hyung?

I palm my face..

I really do?

I love hyukkie hyung?

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am running around on my mind.

I...

kyaaaaaaaaa... What should I do?

"Oomo why did you blushh, hae-hae?"

I look at the smirking heechul hyung.

"Perhaps he is thinking of someone, hyung.."

I look at the smirking kyu.

I puff my cheeks.

Why do they look alike? Both of them look so evil now.

"Aigo. Don't puff your cheeks,hae-hae. It's too adorable to resist."He then pinches my chEeks.

Pffftt heechul hyung and kyu..when did they become so similar!?

"Oh hyung.." Kyu motions heechul hyung to go to the corner while stealing glance at me from his corner of eye.

Heechul gives me last smirk then go with kyu.

Hmmm?

What are they planning about now?



End of POV

Hyuk's POV


I am so nervous today, because of the performance, donghae boy's and my performance to be exact.

I steal a glance at donghae. He is now talking to kyu..

Ughhhhh... They are just too close.

I...Feel jealous.

arghHhhhhhhhhh...I am so frustated right now. I worry I can't control my feeling to him. It's killing me. The more I want to stay away from him, the more closer I got to him.

Oh god!!! Please help me.

Calm down hyukkie. Calm down.

Just focus on the performance.

Don't look at him.

Just focus on the performance.

Don't look at him.

I can't help, but to keep stealing glances at him.

Eh? Who is the boy who approach him? He looks so familiar. Where did I...

Oh..isn't he heechul sunbae?

This means..

There, hankyung hyung is here too.

It's been some times since he and hangeng sunbae graduate. What bring them here? Hmm..he is approaching...

"Heechul hyung! Hankyung hyung!"

Donghae? Hyung? He is donghae's hyung?

Oh I see. They are here to see donghae's performance. I wonder whether their parents will come.

I stun at my own thinking. Why do you care any way?

They keep looking at them. I see donghae blushes few times. So cute.

Seeing his cute states, I can't help but again feeling uncomfortable in my stomach. Ughhh..

Lee hyukjae, stop checking him out..

Focus on your dance. Today is the day. You must make it perfect.

Control! Control!

But..W-wait..

It's so rude not to greet my sunbae, right? Somemore, hankyung sunbae is my modal dancer.

Should I?

If I greet him mean I will see my cute donghae boy. I should stay away from him, no?

i I keep struggling when finally I decided to just approach them as I see donghae blushing while kyu and heechul sunbae walk away.

Then my gaze back to hankyung sunbae. Oh..Hankyung sunbae walks around to see the preparation also greeting some of his juniors.

I approach him.

"Hankyung sunbae" I calls out.

He turns around."Oh..hyukjae-ah." He grins widely and taps my shoulder.

"I am anticipating for your performance today.." He chuckles.

"Neh hyung..I won't disappoint you.."I nod.

"With hae.." He added.

"N-neh?" I look at him.

"You are blushing, hyuk-ah.."

Pabo hyuk..why did you act like a little girl in front of your sunbae?

"Hyung.. Don't laugh at me like that."

He chuckle and motions me to go near with his finger.

"You should just take a step forward, hyuk-ah." He whispers.

"H-hyung?"

He taps my shoulder and leaves to find his lover after muttering hwaiting to me.

"Take..a step forward?"



End of POV



No one POV



Hyukjae is now practicing his move for the last time.

"Okay..I can do it!" He makes a hwaiting gesture.

Not far from where he is, donghae feels nervous too due to his 1st performance.

Hyukjae then turns to check donghae out again. There's the urge to push him comforting donghae.

Just when hyukjae is about to approach him,..

"Yah!! Where is yoona? Isnt she know that the performance is up in short?" A member of the dance club said.

"Anyone, go Try to find her in the restroom." Shindong order.

After 15 minutes of searching.

"She is no where to be seen. What should we do now, shindong hyung?" The member called lizzy asks.

"The show will start in short..omgg what is she doing?"

"Hmm.. We must go on with the show." Shindong thinks for a while.

"Oh!" Shindong flinch his fingers and turns to hyukjae and donghae."Due to the unexpected incident, Now, both of you is the only hope to make this performance success, hyukie-ah, donghae-ah."

Hyukjae and donghae exchange a questioning look and ask at the same time."What do you mean, hyung?"

"This will be the duet show of both of you."

"What?" They widen their eyes while on the other hands there are two people are smirking evilly behind all of them.





...

A/n: omo what happened? xD

And..

Read my fanfics.





http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133657/midnight-naughty-love-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123502/our-first-meeting-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-fluff

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123928/eunhae-got-married-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-fluff-kyumin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/122034/our-endless-love-angst-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123665/my-dreams-are-always-sweet-because-of-you-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hanchul-kyumin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123502/our-first-meeting-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-fluff