part 10

Our first meeting

No one's POV


~Half an hour ago~


Yoona is currently sitting in front of the make up desk as she brushes pink blush on her cheeks.

She looks at herself on the mirror and smiles."Perfect. Hyukjae gonna falls for me when we dance."

"Yoona-ssi."

Yoona turns to the voice."Yes?"

But she sees no one behind her. She then glares to the surrounding. Others are busying themselves with their own matter. Just in time, hyukjae walks back-facing her leaving the room.

She then turns back to the make-up desk and her eyes catch a letter stating her name.

"For me??" She takes and opens it.


'Wait for me in the school backyard warehouse. I have something important to talk with you. Someone you hope to be'

Yoona squeal in happiness once she finished reading the letter. This must be from hyukjae-oppa. Does he falls for me after we practice together few times?

Yoona then loosens her shirt to be lower showing more of her area. You gonna be mine lee hyukjae. She walks out from the room to a particular place. School warehouse.

Actually she doubts too why it must be at the warehouse. It wouldn't be a nice venue for a love confession, she thought. But since hyukjae chooses that place, she just went there.

"Oppa~" yoona calls out as she pushes opened the door a bit. The warehouse is quite dusty since no one ever has a matter in that place except some scary rumour that spread over the school previously.

"Hyukjae oppa?" She walks into the warehouse. Once she is now a few metres away from the entrance, the door closes making a loud noise.

"Oppa?" She turns to the door which is now closed tightly."Yahhh oppa...it's not fun."

She runs to the door and tries to pull it open but it didn't move an inch.

"Yah!!!!! Who is it???? Don't fool around!! Ya-"

She stops screaming as she heard some scary voice. Quite similar to a crying sound."Yah!!!!! Open the door!!! Yah!!!! Help!!!!!"

Instead of opening the door, a locking sound caan be heard.

There are two boys who are now smirking to each other and clapping their hands together.

"Mission succeed hyung." The younger of the two smirks so evilly while the older grins widely.

"Just have some rest here first, yoona-ssi." He whispers."Hyukjae is hae-hae's."



...



Hae's POV


I can't help but feeling really nervous now. I am going to have a duet with hyukkie hyung.

Ohmygawdddddd. There will only him and I on the stage.

Here I am now confirming the dance step with hyukkie hyung. The part where supposed to be the couple dance. Not that I don't worry about yoona noona but getting this near with hyukkie hyung is making me really almost can't breath. I am so shy!!!!

"The dance steps will be the same. Just that in this part we will move apart from each other and have our own solo. I will dance solo like this." Hyukkie hyung then dance so handsomely onto the music while I stand still watching his every move."After that will be your part, hae-ah. Understand?"

I nod."N-neh hyung."

He then taps my head softly."Good. We can do it, right hae?" He smiles warmly. I can't help but blush at his action.

"Hae-hae."

I turn to the voice."Hyungg."

Heechul hyung approaches me."Goodluck hae-hae. And oh.."

He leans in to my ear and whispers something to me."Kiss hyukjae during your solo part."

Wh-what? I widen my eyes.

he then moves backward."I gotta watch you in the audience with geng and appa and umma. Hwaiting hae-hae." He winks and pulls his boyfriend out with him.

I can't believe at my hyung. Gah..how can I kiss him just like that? I mean..I just realise I have a crush on him. How can I kiss him now? Well I did kiss him before, but that time I think it's normal to comfort your idol right? But now.. Gahhhhhhhh..

I glance at hyukkie who is now smiling at me wwith a questioning look.

I blush even more.

"Donghae-ah. Are you okay? Does your knee still in pain?"

I feel so warm at his concern. I shake my head."I am okay hyung. Let's hwaiting together."

"Neh..don't push yourself, kay? If you feeling unwell, just go back to the backstage. I will cover the dance for you." He then ruffles my hair. So comfy. I close my eyes feeling his touches.

"Ehem." I snap and We turn to the voice."Okay, enough with the lovey dovey moment." I don't know why but I feel his every word is filled with teasing tone." You should get ready to your own position. It's show time boys." Shindong hyung says.

We nod."Neh hyung. Donghae and I will give our best performance to the audience."

We then be ready on our position. I take a deep breath. Hwaiting, donghae-ah.

The music began to play.

Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am really nervous!!!! I hold my hands tightly.

But then the nervousness slowly vanishes as a figure appears on the stage and aplauses can be heard throughout the hall.

Hyukkie hyung.

He dances so handsomely. Expertly. He is just too perfect. I feel like something builds up in my chest and going to explose anytime.

I take one last deep breath.

Just do it, hae.



End of POV


Hyuk's POV



I am now dancing on the stage. I don't feel any nervous as a boy comes into the stage and dance along with my step.

My donghae-boy.

I don't see wrongly. He is reallly talented in dancing. I would be willing to be his partner in every performance. He is near to a professional. Since I am so near to him, I can see he slightly winches when it's the step where he will have to put pressure on his feet movement. But still he is smiling all this way.

I glance at him. He smiles. And I can feel flowers blooming in my surrounding. I feel butterflies on my stomach by just seeing his smile.

He then stands still two metres away from me as it's now my solo part.

I move my hands freely and doing some waving with my body. My solo ends with an air-hitting movement. It's now donghae's turn. I can't help but glance at him from the corner of my eyes.

His moves are so beautifully presented. He did a body-wave too. He looks so y apart from his usual innocent look.

The feeling in my chest is going to burst out. Oh my. Hold on heart, hold on.

We have done the solo parts. Now we are on the final part of the dance step.

I hold my breath as I feel like I have stopped breathing.

My donghae boy is now standing in front of me take my hands crossing our hands together as he is now blocked by me from the audience's sight.

Some Applauses and whistles can be heard as donghae is now on position of faking a kiss on my cheek. He looks straight into my eyes. And..

Just a second.

I can feel the familiar soft touch on my cheek.

He kissed me.

My donghae boy kissed me again.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhmyyyyyyyygawdddddddd.

But the louder cheers from the audience makes me snapped out of mind and focus back on the figure in front of me. The applauses get louder and I can hear some people scream out my name and hae's as the stage curtain is now slowly pulling down.

I look at the blushing boy in front of me. I swear I can't take my eyes of him anymore. I know I can't just stay away from him anymore. My heart tells me not to ignore hime anymore. Which I am thousands percent sure that I can't do that.

"M-mian hyung..I-i just reflex..t-the kiss.."

Before I realise, I have already pull him in my embrace.

I can't control myself. He didn't push me away. Perhaps he didn't hate me right? I feel the urge to tell him about my feeling.

Hankyung's words light up on my mind.

'Take a step forward'

Maybe I should.

I then breaks the hug and hold both his shoulder. Donghae looks at me tenderly. He looks so innocently cute. Those beautiful brown eyes.

"Hyuk..kie..hyung?"

I can't hold back anymore. The feeling is just too much for me to handle anymore. "Hae-ah..I think...I think..I.."

He looks at me as if pushing me to finish my next word. I think..

"Will you be my boyfriend?"





...



A/n: awwww all of you guess it right. Kyuchul is too obvious? And kyaaaaaaaa hae...say yes? Say no? XP

read my other fanfics^o^



http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123928/eunhae-got-married-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-fluff-kyumin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123502/our-first-meeting-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-fluff

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/122034/our-endless-love-angst-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123665/my-dreams-are-always-sweet-because-of-you-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hanchul-kyumin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128953/friend-and-love-angst-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133657/midnight-naughty-love-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-