OFM 14

Our first meeting

Hae's POV



I palm my blushing cheeks.

OMGGGGG how come hyukkie is here?

And..

And..

I look down to my body.

Kyaaaaaa

I am !!!!

Errrr half-.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

So embarassing. He must have seen my body already.

I stare back to my body.

Huwaaaaaaaaaaa.

I have a tummy.

I don't look hot.

I am not se-

Omgg what am I thinking? Gah!!! All because of heechul hyung. If he didn't.. Aish I don't even want to recall it.

My gae then stops at the clock. Oh my.. I am running out of time.

I then just take a simple t-shirt and jeans to match with hyukkie. I put it on and walk to the door. I hold the knob and take a dee breath.

Don't think of just now.

Don't think of just now.

I then turn the knob and open the door. There, hyukkie is leaning on the wall beside my door

"Ready?" He smiles.

I smile too. Guess he doesn't see my body. I blush. Stop thinking about body, hae.

"N-neh."

We then walk downstair together. Once we step into the living room, my jaw drops.

Hangeng hyung is here and they are making out on the couch with heechul hyung struddling on hangeng hyung's laps.

I can feel the temperature around us raising. We stand there for few minutes already but that couple doesn't even stop. Bet they don't even realise our existence.

I decided to call him before something more happens.

"Hyung.." I call softly.

"Mnhh.."

They even moan in the kiss while hangeng hyung's hand start to roam in to heechul's hyung back.

"Heechul hyung!!" This time a bit louder as they are finally parted from the kiss.

"Neh? Going out already? Have fun." Was all he said while continue making out.

I blush, but take hyukkie's hand walking out, not wanting to witness more of their activity. But heechul hyung stops us when we just step out to the front.

"Hyukjae-ah~"

We turn to him.

"Neh hyung?"

"You should visit here more." And he smirks."Perhaps to watch some videos I reserve specially for you-"

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!"

Heechul hyung went inside while I can still hear his evil laughters. That pabo hyung..

"What video is it, hae-ah?"

"Uhhh..." I scratch my head. I seriously will smack his head later."Nothing..just some silly videos of him."

"Really?? Then I wouldn't mind to watch." He smiles making me stop walking to the car immediately.

"Hae?"

"Y-you want to watch it?" I turn to face him.

"Eh? Can't I?"

"N-no..it's just..."

Then I can feel hyukkie taps my head gently. I look at him and he flashes me that handsome gummy smile making my heart skips a bit. Too handsome. Ughhhh my stomach.

"Just forget it, hae. Don't think too much about it. It doesn't matter to watch or not. I am more interested in you." He pokes my nose. I can't help but blushed.

"Shall we?" He offers his hand as if I am a princess here. I chuckle and takes his hand and He leads me into the car.

I can't help but blush when he insists helping me to wear the seatbelt. He is so caring.

"Oh by the way, hae" he speaks once we settle in the car.

"Neh?"

"About your message earlier..."

"Huh?" I look at him confused."What message?"

He grins widely then shows me his phone."Here."

I turn to the cellphone and blush.


From: hae
To: hyukkie

I am almost done. You can just come over, my love.



"You-"

"No hyukkie! I didn't send such embarassing message!!" I snap suddenly while shaking my head furiously.

Silence.

Slowly, his gummy smile vanished. He sigh. Why does hyukkie look sad? Did I say something wrongly again? Or he was mad because I snap at him like just now?

"Uhhh.."

I want to ask but I stop myself from doing so. I steal a few glances to him but he didn't even mind to glance at me. I feel a pang in my heart.

No hae. Hyukkie is just fully concentrating to drive. It is dangerous to drive while talking.

I feel uncomfortable with this silence. But, I decide just sit there silently while playing with fingers.



...



Hyukkie parks his car in front of the restaurant.

"We are here." He smiles and unfasten my seatbelt.

I can't help but smile too. He isn't mad already, right?

We then walk down the car and he interwines our fingers to enter the restaurant. I feel like flying due to his hand's warmness.

As we walk in, they are all already sitting around the table drinking.

"Hyukjae-oppa." We turn to yoona-noona who is now waving her hand."Come and sit here."

Hyukkie held my hands and we walk to her. I want to sit beside her, well, I still feel uneasy with her near to hyukkie, but she taps the seat and says,

"Hyukkie-oppa, sit here."

Hyukkie turns to me as if asking for permission. I just smile and nod. I wouldn't want to show my boyfriend that I am jealous for just this right?

Me too then settle down beside hyukkie.


...


It's been almost 30 minutes passed, while the others still talking and me too chatting with kyu who is just beside me.

He nudges me with his elbow motioning me to look beside me.

There, yoona-noona is clinging nearer to hyukkie which I can't help but pout seeing that hyukkie is actually quite enjoyed talking to her. I know it's yoona noona who keeps flirting with hyukkie and Hyukkie did check out at me but still I feel uneasy seeing them like that.

Hmpppp..

I take my glass and drink it in one go.

Hmm?

Why does my cola tasted so bitter?

Ehm?

Why do I feel spinning?

And I feel like falling into another world.



...



"Hae-hae~ wake up!!!!"

"Ngh?"

I try to open my eyes but I feel my head is so heavy.

I shake my head and slowly my eyes meet the sunlight.

Eh?

I am at home?

How did I get home?

"Hae-hae!! Wake up now, or else you gotta late for school." Heechul hyung shouts again.

"Neh~" I shout back and walk to wash myself.


...


"Hyung~"

"Hmmm?" Heechul hyung passes my a strawberry-jam bread while drinking his coffee.

"How did I come home last night? And I feel a slight headache when I got up"

"I am not sure what happened exactly, but it was hyukkie who sent you home. He said you were drunk and that's it."

"Hmm.."

"Just ask your boyfriend later." He says as I nod."Oh!"

I look up at him, munching the bread.

"Does hyukkie interested to watch the movie I gave you?" He smirks.

"Yah!!!!!!!"

"Is he?" He chuckles.

I roll my eyes.

"Hmm.. Maybe I should ask him personally."

"Yah!!! Don't you dare to!!!!" I puff my cheeks.

He then pinches my cheeks."You are so innocent, hae-hae."

I continue to sulk.

"Done? I will send you to school."

Aish. Sometimes he is evil and sometimes he is so caring. Pabo heechul hyung.

I nod and follow him out.


...


It's reccess time but hyukkie is no where to be seen. I puff my cheeks.

"Hae-hae."

"Oh kyu~"

"Didn't dating with hyuk in the canteen?" He teases.

I shake my head."He didn't find me."

"Nah-uh. Why don't you go to his class and date him to canteen together?"

"Eh?"

Me? Go to his class? Kyaaaaaaaaaaa I am shy.

"Well, you should take some initiative too. He will be happy for it.."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. Just like last night.." He mutters.

"Last night?"

"Nothing. I have a date. Byeeee"

He then runs away.

Talking about last night, I should thanks hyukkie to send me home.

I then gather my courage and walk to find hyukkie.

Awww bet lucky is in my side.

"Hyukkie~~"

I call as he walks to me. Perhaps he is coming to date me to canteen too. But why did he look so hesitate. We are now standing to face each other.

"H-hyukkie." My face slowly flushes pink.

Come one, hae.

"Thanks for sending me home last night."

"It's okay."

I look up at him. Why does he sounds so cold?

"Heechul hyung told me I was drunk. I must be giving you trouble."

"NOO!" He snaps out making me shocked.

D-did he just snap at me?

"S-sorry." He mutters.

I feel something wrong here. Did something happened last night?

"Hyukie?"

"Uhh..I am busy, hae. See you later."

And he walks past me leaving me stand alone dumbfounded.

I keep staring at his leaving back.

What happened to him?



...



A/n: why do some of you think naughty about hae's abs huh? XD

Oh well, what happened to them last night?

More comments = faster updates.

Silent readers, time to wake up, you ^^