19

Our first meeting

Hyuk's POV



"Oppa, do you have girlfriend?"

"Huh?" I look at the girl called hyoyeon smiling."Oh~ I don't have a girlfriend-"

"Hehe good. Oppa, let me take you to see around."

Before I can continue my words, I am already being pulled away by her.

...

...

"Oh so you are having holiday now?"

"Neh oppa~"

She answers me while smiling sweetly. We are walking side by side passing a few rooms.

"I see..but actually you don't need to take me around. This is the 3rd year I am being here already"

"Uh? Oppa is 3rd year student?? I thought you are just a first year student" she looks surprised.

I rub the back of my head."Thank you."

This is the first time I am being compliment like this. Well, this is a compliment right?

"3rd year student...ah! That means oppa is a senior already? You must dance well oppa!!!" She squeals happily.

She really makes me feel embarassed. Being compliment is embarassing too."Hm.. I just love dancing. Not really a professional dancer."

"No no... You must be dancing like a professional." She hugs my arm. "Can you teach me dancing oppa?" She shows her puppy eyes. I feel bad if refusing someone who is passionate about dancing.

"Sure."



--------



I go back to the living room. Within a few seconds, my eyes catch the familiar figure.

My hae.

He looks weird. Hmm.. Is he still under motion sickness?

I approach him but then hear a whistle and teasings voices.

"How about the girl, hyuk-ah?" "She is quite cute too" "she might like you, hyuk~"

I just look at them confusedly."What are you all talking? She is just guiding me to walk around." I ignore those guys and sit beside my hae."How are you feeling now, hae?"

He looks up and smiles, well not that brightly. Hmm. Maybe he still feels unwell.

"I-i am fine, hyukkie."

I ruffle his hair."Tell me if you feel unwell."

He just nods his head and opens his mouth wanting to speak but being cut by shindong hyung.

"Okay guys. Our practice will start tomorrow. I know you all are tired. The senior students can enjoy the hot spa first, while the new members will prepare for the dinner~"

Shindong hyung claps his hands giving us a sign to be quick.

"i will go to prepare for dinner first, hyukkie~"

"dont tire yourself, neh?"

he nods and follows the other new members.

i keep staring at him until i see a hand swings in front of my eyes.

"stop admiring your boyfriend and follow us to the spa, monkey~"

I scoff and finally stand up following these annoying friends of mine.

 

 

end of POV

hae's POV

 

I wipe my sweat, it's really tiring to be new member, not to mention, i am not really have time to be alone with hyukkie yet.

DONT MISUNDERSTAND! i am not thinking something naughty! since this is his last year joining training camp, i just hope to create beautiful memories with hyukkie.

"hae~"

"neh kyu?" i am currently washing the vegetables while kyu is cutting some tomatoes and potatoes.

"you should be careful of that girl~" he whispers.

"huh?"

"aish..I mean that hyoyeon~" he hisses impatiently.

"oh~" i stare back to the vegetables.

"Oh?? Aren't you worried?"

"Huh? Of course not~ hyukkie isn't like that"

Unn..everything is right. I believe hyukkie.

"Hmm~ well, that monkey is a slowpoke like you. He might not realise that girl likes him too."

"Yah!!! How dare you insult people in front of his boyfriend?"

I glare at him but he just rolls his eyes. "Be quick, or else we couldn't serve the dinner on time."

I nod and fasten my task.


...


i jog here and there around, from kitchen to dining room, serving foods for dinners.

"Hae~"

I am just about to enter the kitchen but hearing the familiar voice I can't help but smile and turn to him.

"Hyukkie~ dinner will be ready in few more minutes."

He approaches me with a worried look."Do you need help? You have been busy ever since you arrive and haven't rest yet."

"Nah it's okay. Cooking is interesting too hehe"

"Yeah~ but it's not you who cook the food" kyu appears from no where.

"Yah!!!!!!" I turn around but I don't even see his nose. "That blabber mouth"

I puff my cheeks.

And suddenly I feel something cold on my cheek.

"Hyukkie?"

He just smiles and looks at me lovingly.

I blush, still feel shy when he looks at me like that.

"Ah~ your hair.."

"Hmm?"

"It's still so wet, you will get sick." I take the towel that hands on his shoulder.

"H-hae~ it's okay."

His hands hold my wrists making our eyes meet with a few inches distance between our faces.

I can feel my face turns redder and my heart beats faster like it's gonna burst out sooner.

"I-i-.."

Hyukkie seems to speak something but suddenly,

"Hyukjae oppa!!!"

I pout seeing the hyoyeon girl approach us and hugs hyukkie's arm.

Hyukkie tries to release his arm but she just didn't budge but hug tighter.

"Oppa~ can we accompany me for a while?"

"Eh? But.." Hyukkie turns to me.

Suddenly, she releases his hand and looks at hyukkie with his pleading eyes, like she is going to cry anytime soon.

I tug hyukkie's shirt and nod, telling him it's okay to accompany her.

He mutters a sorry to me and turns back to her. "Where do you want to go?"

She looks up while smiling sweetly which cause my heart to be squeezed A little. "Let's go oppa"

Hyukkie looks at me again.

"Aigo~ your dongsaeng will be okay when his hyung is going for a date"

And she drags hyukkie away.

What the----


....


A day passed just like that. And it is fulled of torture as I didn't even have the chance to be with hyukkie alone.

Thet hyoyeon keeps pestering hyukkie all the time. During dinner, watching tv on the living room and now she is getting near to hyukkie for a dance practice.

Yes, we are all now practicing for the dance and she is too, appears from no where and straightly attaching to hyukkie.

I glance at hyukkie who is now busy teaching her. Hyukkie is that friendly, especially to people who is interested in dancing.

I glance at them again.

Sigh.


.....


Again, night comes. I walk out from the kitchen, sighing for the nth time. I close the door, but when I look up, i see hyukkie leaning his back on the wall nearby.

"Hyukkie?"

"Hae~"

I walk to him but someone calls out our name.

"Yah you two!"

"Siwon hyung?" "Siwon?"

"Don't ever think to run away. We are helding a party in the living room. Everyone must attend."

Before we can even speak a word, siwon hyung already drags us to the party.

I hold a glass of juice and drink it slowly. Well, after what happened before, I swear I won't ever drink any alcoholic drink. I keep pushing the drink that kyu offers while rolling my eyes at his words asking me to drink so I could speak out my mind to hyukkie.

I glance to hyukkie who is sitting a few metres from me. Siwon hyung is busy chatting with him while drinking the beer.

I sigh and stand up.

"Where are you going, hae?"

"Hot spa~"

...

I step into the hot spa and put a towel on my face, trying to relax myself.

My mind flies to hyukkie.

Huff. I really miss him. I want to be alone with him. But I guess tonight I can't be alone with him too.

I stay for some times and finally decide to just sleep as I feel quite dizzy. Gezzz I think I soak too long in the water.

I take a towel to dry myself and circle the towel around my lower part.tsk I forgot my pyjama. But I guess no one is around at this time right?

I walk out from the spa but being clumsy I am, I kick the door and almost fall down, luckily I balance myself on the door.

Fiuhh. Almost.

At the same time my eyes catch a pair of legs a metre in front of me. Huh?

Slowly I look up and my face brightens.

Hyukkie~

But I frown. Why is he looked so shock with a flushed red face?

I follow his gaze and finally realise what happened.

...

...

...

Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickly I pick up the towel that scatter on the floor to cover my lower part.

*#@$z€¥£&%

H-h-h-h-he s-s-s-s-saw m-m-m-m-m-my...

But before I can think more, the world spins very fast and next second I only can see darkness.



End of POV



A/n: *cover my eyes*