Donut come here!

Double Trouble

After Jihyo's warning, all the girls agreed to split up after sneaking out the back doors near the gym exit, and told each other to avoid coming into contact with anyone from school for at least a week, especially the dean.

 

-

 

That very same day, in the evening Mina's mother recieved a phone call from the school administration, about her daughter bringing restricted material and being an accomplice of Chaeyoung's for apparently "destroying school property."

"But mom, I'm telling you the truth! It wasn't me who ruined the dean's car!" Mina exasperates as her mother's palm is reached out to her, shaking her head while telling her to hand over her phone, and now she was prohibited from going out in the weekend to reflect on her behavior.

 

-

 

Because it totally wasn't Mina's fault that Chaeyoung "destroyed" the dean's car, she decided to quickly grab some food since she's barred from contact with her other "fashion friends" and doesn't know how to cook, at the Krispy Kreme shop which is like, downtown near her favorite shopping stores.

Of course, she's gotta wear a cap and look less like the "uzzlang Mina" in order to stay lowkey about her whereabouts because her mother might start to turn to throwing hands at her when she finds out her daughter's been disobeying her again.

Mina's about to enter the Krispy Kreme Doughnut store when she spots some of her fashion friends inside and starts to turn away. But maybe she should wait outside until they leave instead, because she just wants to eat doughnuts to lessen her stress though it'll have no effects on her and she'll gain weight instead.

She doesn't care though, she's thought of asking her mother to change schools but knowing her, she won't believe her and just shake her head, then scold her for fooling around to get out of her studies.

Finally, her fashion friends have left and she can finally enter the store. She's safe now, her plan: sneak out, buy some doughnuts, come back home and eat them secretly.

"Hmm?"

A voice comes from behind her as she waits in line, and it doesn't take a genius like Mina to know it's Momo. She's eating a chocolate donut while sitting down at a table and greets Mina with a muffled 'hey,' which she rolls her eyes at the sight of.

Oh great, the person she least wanted to see today and in her life.

However, Jeongyeon is seated across Momo and next to a stack of dozen krispy kreme boxes for some reason. Mina assumes she and Momo are going to eat all of them, because there's already a empty box in front of Momo who's just finished off her sixth donut while Jeongyeon's stuffed herself with the other half.

They both probably have crazy appetites and black holes for stomachs, Mina thinks.

"Hey Mina!" Jeongyeon soon notices as the redhead greets her, and turns to Jeongyeon to purposely ignore Momo for the sake of her arrogance.

"What're you doing here?" Mina asks while the line isn't moving still and she's bored with no one to talk with, "My mother got a phone call from the school-"

"Back off!" Jeongyeon suddenly says to Momo and swats her hand that tried to grab for the boxes of dozen krispy kreme donuts sitting on the table, "You'll get to eat some more later, yeah?"

Momo whines as she's still hungry after eating several chocolate donuts she'd bought to satisfy her stomach, "Fine!" She sighs in defeat, as Jeongyeon shoots a glare before turning back to Mina, "What about the phone call?"

Mina sighs as she can finally talk with Jeongyeon, without Momo interfering again hopefully, "She got a phonecall from the secretary or something and I got an earful from my mother, she almost tore a hole through me when she heard about Chaeyoung destroying the dean's car."

Before she'd even ask for Momo's opinion, who responded to her disbelief of getting blamed for no reason, she rolled her eyes again.

"Oh?" The blonde raised an eyebrow, "My parents haven't got a call from school about what I do outside because I cut off the service for the landline phone."

"Excuse me?! That's totally wrong-" Mina blurts out, because the blonde is probably really crazy in the head, and she needs to find a way to cut herself off from this weirdo who's interfering with her life which was once perfect but now going downhill for the past few days.

Jeongyeon quickly cuts her off, "Momo's just doing her own thing," as the blonde shoots her a frown, "Don't mind her," Jeongyeon quickly added, "Anyways, are you busy today? Me and Momo are heading back to my place," she pointed to the dozen boxes of donuts, "We're grabbing some snacks and stuff for Chaeyoung, Nayeon and the rest who's on their way there right now."

Mina ponders on her suggestion, her phone's been confiscated for the week so that means no contact with her "fashion friends" and she hasn't planned anything for the day, so why not? Her mother's probably already found out that she's gone by now, it's nearly an hour and a half since she left.

Speaking of those so-called fashion friends, two of them were still here and suddenly pointed at Jeongyeon and said, "Hey, she's kinda hot. I love the leather jacket she has on. Where'd you think she bought it from? Wanna ask for her number?"

Huh? It's Rose, she can tell through her nasal voice.

Oh , when did she appear? Didn't her friends leave earlier? Then Mina hears another voice, "Wait a minute, doesn't that girl standing near them looks like someone we know?"

Yes, it's me, you idiots! Mina. M-I-N-A!

The redhead mentally rolls her eyes, as they're only facing the back of her head, and she's wearing a cap.

Now wait just a ing minute, Mina thinks, they're going to ask Jeongyeon for her number?! She's gotta run for it when Momo suddenly yawns and burps, attracting the attention away from Mina and Jeongyeon now. Thank god, Momo was going to help her obliviously shoo them away through her lack of etiquette.

However: "Who's the blonde sitting across her though? She's kinda...weird, but cute?" Jisoo, the other girl said.

Oh, Jisoo is a bit weird too, she's eaten a lot of paper as a kid and once let Lisa roll over a rug that her dog, Dalgom peed on and didn't tell her until later.

They were waiting to go window-shopping with Lisa, Irene and Seulgi, "Hey, I see Lisa!"

Freaking hell, Mina's head is quickly spinning, she's gotta do something before they turn back and finds out it's her and they'll spread the talks that she's been hanging out with weirdos lately, then her image to everyone that's a celebrity and in Korea is gone, she no longer has a purpose of being an uzzlang or being idolized.

Before she knows it, she's under the table, cramped in between Momo and Jeongyeon's legs.

Jeongyeon and Momo raise the tablecloth to look under the table, because Mina had been acting weird for the past few minutes and didn't answer Jeongyeon's question, if she wanted to join them for the day.

"Mina, what are you doing?"

Mina wants to tell them to shut up, but seeing the shoes of Rose approaching their table just made her life flash before her eyes.

"Get me out of here!" She mouths to Momo, who quickly understands her order because it looked like she might have claustrophobia, she presumed from the number of people entering the doughnut store.

"Jeongyeon!" Momo half-whispers loudly just enough for her to hear, "I think Mina's having a panic-attack from too many people! Hold onto the boxes of krispy kreme donuts and prepare for take-off!"

"Wait-" Mina tries to tell her that wasn't the case, but she's gotta it up, she needs to get the hell out of there right now.

In the blink of an eye, Momo bended under the table next to Mina, and Jeongyeon grabs the stack of krispy kreme boxes before slipping under the table which Momo stood up at the same time, and was lifting the table under her with Mina next to her. Thankfully they were all hidden under the tablecloth, but the sheer amount of ing dried up gum on the underside of the table grossed Mina out.

"Where's the exit?!" Momo asks as Jeongyeon points with her chin, "At 2 o'clock!" And right at that moment, they started running for the door, which the table didn't fit through so Momo had to it throw aside before successfully getting out of the doughnut store.

"Run!" Momo screamed while Jeongyeon and Mina hurriedly followed after her, with the redhead pulling her hoodie over her head to hide her face from the attention made through the bizarreness of Momo suddenly lifting and tossing the table aside.

Just then, everyone in the store stared in disbelief or amusement of what happened in the matter of seconds.

"...What the heck was that?" Rose and Jisoo look at the trio running off the distance, then at the flipped over table laying a few feet away from them.

"That hot pink short-haired chick and the other two girls just...left like that?"

 

-

 

Mina's not sure if she wants to thank or scold Momo and Jeongyeon for getting her tied up in the mess, because right now she's at Jeongyeon's place, which her sister owns a bar on the ground floor while the second floor is their home.

"What are we going to watch?" Mina asks as Jeongyeon just switched on her tv, and Momo casually sat on the couch lazily while Mina cautiously sat on the other side of it, keeping her distance away from the blonde.

Jeongyeon shrugs, "Dunno, Chaeyoung's the one who's been selecting the movies so if you wanna watch something, feel free to throw out a title."

At that moment, Jeongyeon tells the two that she's going to pick up Chaeyoung from the bus stop and Nayeon would be arriving soon, she also tells Momo to keep self-control from eating all the donuts, or else she'd be dead, a cut-throat motion from her, and for Mina to watch out for Momo when she's not there.

One thing she forgot to mention, was about Chaeyoung's selectiveness for her lesbian so-called "art films," to which she'd forgotten to pause and exit the film the other day. Mina's jaw dropped at a scene of David Lynch's Mulholland Drive, they were at the part where the camera quickly pans and hovers over to Rita lying on the couch and Betty climbing over the back of it to make-out with her, both half .

Momo on the other hand, blinked in awe of the film because this was the part Chaeyoung had wanted to describe to her, how the scene represented Betty's "imagination," which was why the camera had to zoom in and hover over Rita. However, Mina's reaction was already predictable for her. She's covering her eyes with her hands, and unwilling to look until she thinks it's safe, which isn't any time now.

"Aww...want a kiss?" Momo puckers her lips at Mina who grosses out, "Come to mama!"

What the hell?

Momo was joking lightly as she looks at the redhead, but Mina takes it as a serious issue because she knows Momo's interested in girls and probably watches and does this on a daily basis with other abnormal weirdos like her.

"Oh, eww!" Mina starts to feel goosebumps and in self-defense, her barefoot went flying at the blonde's cheek to keep her away.

"Wehyarryowputthingyowrfutonmefawce, (Why are you putting your foot on my face!)" Momo said, her sentence incoherent to Mina who kept her foot on her cheek anyways, "What did you say?!" She pushes her foot harder and squeaks out a, "Stay away from me!"

Of course, Momo isn't going to let Mina off for putting her damn foot on her face, "Tickleattackeh! (Tickle attack!)" She grabs ahold of Mina's ankle from the foot on her face and tickles the hell out of her, because Mina's treating her rudely after saving her from her "claustrophobia" and being invited to hang out with her, "Pay back time!"

Mina's struggling to get Momo to release her damn ankle, so she shoves her away by ramming her other feet against her cheek again, "Stop!"

"Isnotfairifyowdothisroomeh! (It's not fair if you do this to me!)" Momo says, even though she knows Mina can't understand what she said anyways and tickles her with even more force instead.

Momo's inhumane strength doesn't budge and the ing tickling that she's suffering from is making her squirm and short of air to breathe from laughing hard that tears are forming in her eyes, Momo is really going to kill her at this rate, her epitiah's going to read, "Death from laughing too hard."

"Stop it!" She chokes out, as she quickly removes the foot off of Momo's cheek to make her release her ankle, her lungs are burning for air right now and the least she wants to do right now is to make Momo tickle even harder. Right when Momo does, she can finally gasp for air and is about to sue Momo for torturing her with laughter.

"Ooh."

The sudden voice of Nayeon catches both of their attentions, as their eyes shoot to the direction where it came from.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are all standing aligned against the wall, their heads on top of each other, peeking at the scene before them.

Jeongyeon quickly gasps and covers Chaeyoung's eyes, "You're too young to watch!"

Before Chaeyoung can retort that she's been watching "art films," and tried to claim that was what they were observing, Momo and Mina are already untangling themselves in a hurry to get them.

"Hold on a second, what are you two assuming!" Momo and Mina both get on their feet, ready to tackle out the trio, which Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung start running for it but Nayeon is still standing there.

"Was it this?"

She's holding up her hands, forming a hole in one and and two fingers in the other, holding her hands together she ed it in and out. Her eyebrows wiggled as Momo quickly got the reference while Mina stood there confused, still catching her breath but soon realized what she was implying.

" you!"

"What the !"

They both said at the same time before looking at each other then back at Nayeon, who shook her head.

"Sorry, I'm not into threesomes!" She said, before running for her life.

 

 

 

a/n: Mina just wanted to eat some donuts, man... :(