Your School, My Rules

Double Trouble

 

"Hirai Momo...Myoui Mina...Yoo Jeongyeon...Minatozaki Sana...Son Chaeyoung...Im Nayeon," JYP muttered as all the girls mentioned were standing in front of his desk in a single file line, clearly not listening to what he was saying.

All of them were called into his office, but would rather be elsewhere doing their own stuff.

"May I ask why you girls are acting this way?" The dean gets to the point, looking at every single girl in the eye, trying to retrieve some form of answer from them.

However, Sana is looking straight out the window as her eyes caught sight of a cute girl walking by, whereas Chaeyoung starts doodling on her hand with a pen she secretly swiped from the secretary's desk just now and Jeongyeon was fiddling with the lego pieces in her pockets, making a loud clicking noise as she continued to shift them around single handedly, pretending to look like it wasn't coming from her. Nayeon was busy looking at her phone, quickly snapchatting a selfie of herself before sending it to Jihyo, captioning it with their current location.

Momo whistled as she had just wrestled the gravure magazine of Kojima Haruna out of her teacher's hand, almost half-yelling out loud that he was mishandling her 'precious treasure' which wound up getting both Mina and Momo first class trips to the dean, it was now tucked under her arm.

On the other hand, Mina has no idea how to even explain what had just happened.

On the way to the dean's office with Momo whom she came to detest, they were suddenly joined by the pink short-haired girl named Jeongyeon, a minute later another girl with a reddish bob haircut came along, then a strawberry blonde showed up, then finally someone who didn't dye their hair, but had two protruding teeth which appeared bunny-like to her, whom all appeared to know each other when passing by their classrooms next door.

 

-

 

"Who's that?" Chaeyoung asked, pointing at the redhead as her hands and clothes were covered in paint stains, she had just bumped into the trio while skipping class.

Mina's anger starts to bubble because first of all, she thought she was popular among students or at least most of them, but it doesn't seem like it. The bubble in her world just popped, her pride as a fashionista was hurt. Do these girls even know her? Definitely not. She's going to have to school them, but from the looks of it, it's not going to be easy. One thing she knows is that Momo will be her target to make her regret saying her wasn't just "kind of concave." She's going to make Momo pay for embarrassing her in front of the class.

Momo on the other hand, had the first impression of Mina as boring, banal and the type to live a monotone life after getting married. If the blonde actually said that out loud, Mina would probably turn angry and call her names. Perhaps, she should do that and test her limits, she thought, maybe she'll try to make Mina bend backwards on purpose. Hmm, maybe some other day, right now she's a bit hungry for some grilled meat.

However, Jeongyeon had tagged along by climbing out the classroom window into the hallway, while Sana happened to have her attention caught by the pink short-haired girl and crawled out of the class next door through the door gap.

"She's Momo," the blonde says, mimicking Mina's tone earlier with the book, while Chaeyoung looked at her confused, a what-did-you-say expression evident.

"That's what she said," she ignored the redhead's glare which shifted to embarrassment, because the memory of Momo dead- announcing to everyone that she was reading a "o magazine" came back to haunt her.

Her reputation and fresh start as a glamour chick was already over and it hadn't been a day yet, she sensed. It was a bad idea to come to this school, out of many other schools in Korea. But according to her mother, this was the best one aside from the ones that only prepped already-established students for the celebrity-esque careers. Mina just knew she should've went to those private schools for celebrities instead, but her mother insisted that she get an "actual" education, not the b.s. that the private schools taught which didn't meet certain education requirements for prestigious universities. On the contrary, she's ready to tell her mother that she was wrong, and should quickly transfer her out.

"No, my name is Mina," the redhead almost blurts out, quickly correcting Momo and elbows her for making her feel embarrassed, "Myoui Mina."

The blonde groans and rubs the side of her hip as she shoots a glare back at Mina. That hurt, Momo's eyes read. Looks like Mina is the violent type of girl, the type she should've avoided at first glance, along with the cutting-board-chest-pancake- types and the picky-eaters/food-wasters.

"Is that so?" Chaeyoung raises an eyebrow as Momo finally notices the bright colored paint on her hands. Chaeyoung was up to no good as usual, she knew though she was too, like yesterday. She didn't bother returning back to class and decided to hit the arcade with Jeongyeon, joined by Nayeon later in the afternoon.

"Did you steal paint from the art room again?" Momo asks, it's normal for the younger girl because although Chaeyoung knows she might not be talented in some subjects, she's well aware of her artistic skills and at least, she says she's putting it to, "some use".

'Drawn by Cheayoung,' the things she painted or drawn on read out.

"What did you paint on this time?" Momo asks, while Nayeon suddenly bursts into the group, high-fiving Sana who was in the same class as her, for sucessfully sneaking out. Their instructor was an older woman who had poor eyesight, so it was easier for the two to sneak out whether they liked.

Unfortunately for Nayeon, she was caught by the security patrolling the hallways and ended up getting sent on the way to the dean, where at that moment, Sana caught sight of Jeongyeon and Momo along with a girl with dark red hair, who looked oddly familiar from somewhere and decided to join them.

"You'll see," Chaeyoung smiles mysteriously, "It's going to be fun!"

The girls look at each other, minus Mina who rolls her eyes when Chaeyoung stares at her, because she swears she's seen Mina somewhere before.

 

-

 

"How many times do I have to say this?" The dean shakes his head, looking at Chaeyoung, "The school walls is not a canvas for you to draw or paint on!"

Currently, he has no idea what Chaeyoung painted on this time.

Sometimes it was on the entrance walls, other times it was on the windows of every single classroom window, the girls' restroom ceilings which somehow Chaeyoung did anyway, and the staircases which are still splashed with rainbow colors. Once, she spray-painted every single teacher's desk in the teacher's lounge, leaving black paint on their buttocks when they got up after sitting down for a period of time. When doodling on whiteboards, she'd use sharpies so her art could live a little longer before getting erased at the end of the day by the janitor.

According to the reports from the security who was patrolling outside, she was seen carrying two buckets of bright paint and a plastic bag containing some sort of shiny substance under her arm.

The younger girl shrugs as she caps the pen in her hand and starts to pick at the dead paint in her hands, "So? It makes the school look better."

In Chaeyoung's own opinion, the school walls should have some school art on it. Ever since she arrived at this school, the walls have always been vandalized by her because she leaves her signature somewhere in every incident. Seeing the plain white pearl colored walls everyday made Chaeyoung almost snooze because learning for her already is a pain in the , the walls alone made it twice as harder for her to. So one day at Momo's suggestion, she decided to make it more fun for the students and for herself.

JYP is about to continue speaking when a knock comes from outside his door, and it turns out to be the security guard reporting for duty. Chaeyoung smirks as she recognizes him, because she had been trying to avoid getting caught by him while working on her "art surprise".

"Uh, sir..." The security guard nervously laughs as JYP turns to face him, while the other girls are slowly backing away from the scene, planning their escape while the dean is distracted.

Mina watches the girls quietly tiptoe, and thinks that maybe she should leave too, because she doesn't want to carry all the blame for letting them escape and not telling him that they were already gone.

"What is it?"

A brief pause.

"Your...uh, car."

The last word was barely said out loud, but JYP has a feeling something has happened to his vehicle. His sweet '67 Mustang which he spent over $50,000 on modifications for. His sweet baby, the car of his life which took him years to save up for and get his hands on by contacting foreign sellers in person.

"Don't tell me..." Without another second spent, he quickly sprints outside of his office towards the school parking lot, with his eyes shut tightly. Once he knows he's there, slowly and carefully, he opens them in hope to see his car had been left untouched.

Nope.

Chaeyoung had splashed hot pink paint over his '67 Mustang and threw gold glitter on it, making it gleam and sparkle at every nook and cranny of its' angle every time someone looked at it.

"Why does it have to be me?!" JYP falls to the ground and sobs as the security guard followed after him, using a stick nearby to soothe his pain.

"There, there..." He sighs as he knows the pain of what he has to deal with everyday.

 

-

 

As soon as the girls have escaped the dean's office, Chaeyoung brings them to a window in the corridor of the school, where they are able to see the surprise that the younger girl made in full plain view.

From there, Mina can see the dean slumped on the ground while Momo starts to laugh hard but Jeongyeon shakes her head at Chaeyoung's antics. Sana quickly ruffles Chaeyoung's hair for being sneaky about it.

"It's pretty right?" Chaeyoung lets out a grin as she turns to Momo, "What do you think?"

Her eyes sparkle as the expression of the blonde is shown on her face, she doesn't need to hear it come from , because she knows the girl already approves of it.

"Totally love it!" Momo grins widely, showing a double-thumbs up as the other girls noisily chatter to each other about Chaeyoung's "art piece."

Nayeon had just finished recording the poor dean outside before quickly annoying Chaeyoung for not letting her get a chance to get a picture of herself along with the dean's new hot pink vehicle sparkling with gold glitter, suggesting they could've posed the thuglyfe look where they squatted and held up gang signs with rock 'n roll gestures or dabbed.

"You should've told me this earlier, I wanted to get a close-up selfie with it!" Nayeon sulked, a bit disappointed but knew that Chaeyoung wanted to surprise them with it.

"Well, I think that means we're going to have to run," Chaeyoung turns to the rest of the girls, soon joined by Jihyo, whose jaw is swinging at the sight of the dean being depressed on the ground.

Although the girls are reckless, Jihyo is the only one who actually behaves as a proper student. It's actually a surprise to many that she's good friends with them, though she's known Jeongyeon and Nayeon since childhood.

"Chaeyoung, let's hope he doesn't make you pay for it."

 

 

 

 

a/n: Chaeyoung's a real badass.