What the hell?

Double Trouble

 

"Holy ," Momo exclaims as the dean is chasing after her in the school's hallway. She's running along side with a pink-haired girl who's trailing after her, "Jeongyeon, kick the ball over here!" She waves and sprints forward, twisting around a student who nearly collides into her, easily juggling the soccer ball that the short-haired girl lobbied to her, "Nice one!" Jeongyeon laughs as the dean is extremely furious as they pass the ball back and forth, evading students and running down the stairs with a soccer ball bouncing against the walls.

The dean was unhappy about the two making him babysit them every single day. It's almost amazing at his age and position, that he's even doing this for the sake of the school and its' administration.

"Hirai Momo and Yoo Jeongyeon! Stop this instant!" His face was beet red as the two were already causing a commotion first thing in the morning. He couldn't understand why they were causing trouble even though they were high-achieving students. Instead of being the ideal role models for students, the two chose to act wildly as they were able to evade suspension and expulsion due to having special admissions as students who topped and scored high in at least every exam held in the entire country.

"No thanks," Momo yells back, kicking the soccer ball back to Jeongyeon who catches it with her ankle before juggling it with her feet. "Woo, sweet!" The two laugh as the dean tripped, landing face down the ground with a thud. "Better luck next time!" The blonde whistles, snickering loudly before heading towards the front gates with Jeongyeon following after her. "See you tomorrow, Park Jinyoung!" She waves from behind to the dean, bursting out the school entrance while nearby students watched with amusement at the daily scene of the easy-going duo.

As soon as Momo sees the front gates, at the right distance she leaps into the air, rapidly grappling the top of the gates like a gymnastic bar and flips over with agileness.

Momo's eyes meets with a red haired girl who's leaning against the school's walls, phone in her hand and a Michael Kors bag slung over her shoulder.

"Hey there--" she says almost mid-air, "Don't tell the dean where we went," she flashes a wink before landing, the soccer ball tucked under her arm as Jeongyeon landed next to the spot Momo had just taken off to the streets. She notices the redhead and salutes to her, making a zip motion against then quickly goes after the blonde. Keep your mouth closed, she implied to the redhead.

"...What the hell was that?" The girl muttered to herself. What a scene to witness in the morning, she thought as a man opened the front gates. He was drenched in sweat and approached her with a panicked expression, "Did you see two girls run this way?! Their hair is dyed as blonde and pink!" He turned to his right and left has he caught his breath, the two were nowhere to be seen. They were probably already on their way to the local soccer field, where he'd catch them playing futsal with other local soccer players and had to drag them back to campus.

Seeing how the man was looking at her desperately and because she wasn't the type to tattletale or care about him at the least, she shook her head.

"No, I didn't." This guy must be the dean that the girl with blonde hair mentioned just now, she thought. She's intrigued at the very least, about those two girls earlier. About what in the world were they were doing.

The dean sighed and slumped his shoulders in defeat, "One day, they'll regret their behaviors!" He turns away and mutters to himself before realizing something, "Wait a minute! Are you Miss Myoui Mina?!" He noticed her face was familiar from somewhere and quickly rushes to her, bowing his head low as the redhead sighed, "Yes," and waited for him to continue. Actually, she was already here for a while, but was trying to avoid attending class.

"We've been expecting you," he says while gesturing her to walk into the school, "Welcome to Seoul International High School--one of the finest schools in the country!" The dean gives her a smile as he wipes the sweat on his forehead, "I'm Park Jinyoung, the dean of this school," he walks ahead of her as Mina looks around, the entrance wasn't too far from the school gates it seems and it didn't appear too ty-looking as she originally thought. Less walking for her.

Finest school, my . Mina thinks as the image of the blonde and pink-haired girls leaping over the gates has been imprinted into her mind. The blonde and the pink short-haired girls must have been friends. She should have ditched like they did, but she wouldn't want her parents to confiscate her phone again. She should just buy extra phones, but it's a pain to update her contacts on all of them and recharge them.

 

-

 

For once, Mina wishes people would stop bothering her. It's hard to be popular, she sighs, looking at her nails as girls have crowded around her desk, asking what kind of brand perfume she was using, make-up, etc. She just really wants to be left alone, but at the same time she wants to be the talk of the school, which she already is for having her presence being aware of. Her seatmate didn't attend class today, so it's great that she doesn't have to talk to them. Lovely, one less flea to deal with. She flashes a fake smile to the girls crowded around her, maybe this school wasn't as bad as she thought.

Myoui Mina is certainly a girl who was born with a silver spoon in , and interestingly she has a silver tooth. Sheltered, wealthy and beautiful, she's got it all. Her face is in every single magazine in Korea, anything she does and wears is a trend. She lives off of jealousy and envy from others, and finds it amusing that such an emotion can make her feel alive.

Yes, she's conceited to the point that she must have everyone admiring her or at least groveling at her feet. Swoon and beckon at my call, you peasants! More girls and boys to be her slaves! She mentally laughs evilly in her mind.

 

-

 

On the next day, Mina arrives to school late during lunch time. According to her own words, because she can, and since she sleeps late in the morning. As soon as she walks inside, she finds a blonde sitting in her seat, possibly the same girl leaping over the gates from yesterday morning. Mina doesn't like it that the girl is sitting in her seat, next to the window because there's a blindfold and just the right amount of sunlight for her. Some words to describe her: petty, arrogant, conceited and unbothered. The last word only applies when she doesn't give a about something that doesn't affect her.

"Hi, I think you're sitting in my seat," she says, placing her hand on the desk to get Momo's attention. Jeongyeon, who was sitting a few seats behind her, chuckled after noticing Momo was "reading". The blonde flips a page in the textbook she was reading intensely for some reason and completely ignored her.

"Hello? I'm talking to you here." Mina's starting to get annoyed and bothered that this girl has no ing idea who she is, like hello, this is Myoui Mina we're talking about here, standing in front of her.

Only after a few seconds, the blonde places her book down and coughs, because someone is bothering her. Finally, Mina has gotten her attention and like everyone else, she knows this girl will swoon like all the other girls that admire her.

However, her reaction after looking at her wasn't as Mina expected.

"This is my seat." The blonde simply says, tilting her head while looking at her and clamps her hand together like she was a suspect sitting in a interrogation room with Mina as the detective questioning her.

"Look, I don't care if this is your seat," Mina exasperates, a little of her pride was dented. "It's just a damn seat."

She rolls her eyes as the blonde crosses her arms and leans forward to look at her in the eye, smirking widely. "So I'm gonna assume you're called Hirai Momo?" The blonde looks at the side of the desk, and the redhead trails her eyes to find that there's a name tag on the side of the desk. Hirai Momo.

She's been ing sitting there the entire time yesterday and no one bothered to tell her that she was sitting in the wrong damn seat. But she's not going to give up the seat, because she likes it there. She's just going to have to annoy her to the point where she has make her change seats, away from her.

"Well, Momo," the blonde emphasizes as she continues to sit in her seat next to Mina, "Nice to meet you!"

The redhead rolls her eyes, "Look, I'm calling this my seat and you're going to have to move." She's slowly getting annoyed, but she doesn't intend to back down. She's too proud and vain to give up and will do anything to get what she wants.

"What's your proof that this is your seat?" Momo looks at Mina while propping her arm up against her desk, chin on her palm. She's amused that this girl, according the name tag on the desk next to her, Myoui Mina is going to try and make her get up from this seat. Her assigned seat, actually.

Mina huffs, because she knows that she doesn't have any proof that this seat would belong to her, so she decides to play along with her game.

"Yeah, I'm Momo, like you said," she grabs the book that was in front of the blonde and holds it up, "Look, the name Hirai Momo is written inside, no?"

She then opens the book, and Momo suddenly smirks widely as Mina's jaw drops agape at the content inside the book.

It's no wonder Momo was staring at the book with intensity, because she stuffed a gravure magazine inside it. To Mina, it was a o magazine which she threw aside and landed on the top of her desk with a thump.

"Ewww! What the hell is that?" Mina is grossed out as she backs away from Momo closing her textbook, leaving her o magazines on Mina's desk to mess with her. On the covers was a Japanese gravure model, to which Momo was admiring or actually, checking out.

"Aww, are you jealous that she looks good?" Momo grins, "Don't worry. You aren't my type. Your is kind of concave too, unlike Kojima Haruna's."

Not her type? Her is kind of concave?! Mina steals a glance at the magazine to find that the model was maybe just a little curvier than her, she admitted. But, rejection? That's something new for Myoui Mina. Girls admiring her and boys being in love with her is something she's always known but girls in love with girls is something she's never really thought of. That's got to be abnormal.

Before she can even say anything, a shadow looms from behind and Mina hopes it's not what she thinks it is.

"Ahem." A cough from behind, and Mina knows she's in big trouble. Absolutely ed up in the literal sense. Their ing instructor is standing behind her. Judging from Momo's expression, which she raises her brows and then smiles innocently at her, she's going to be paying a visit to the dean's office or rather, death's office soon.

Momo smirks as she quickly fake-gasps and says just loud enough for everyone in the class to hear:

"Oh my, Mina has a o magazine hidden in her book!" And holy , the reactions in the classroom was disastrous for Mina.

Her plan to make this school her has gone out the window, because of this abnormal erted blonde.

 

 

a/n: Haider reader!