Chapter 7 - Will you go out with me?

ONCE as an enemies, TWICE as a lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINA POV

  Both of us quickly release the hug. I can feel myself blushing so hard😶. 

  "I'll go first", I said and walk away from her.

  It still have 10 minutes left before recess ended. Sana and Nayeon still at their place. I take a seat beside Nayeon.

  "What happened? Why Momo wanted to talk with you?" Nayeon quickly asked.

  "She just wanted to apologise about her behavior towards me", I replied.

  "Momo bullying you? Why?" asked Sana.

  Nayeon explained everything to her. After that, Sana just let out a small chuckle.

  "I don't know someone pabo like her can bully people too😂", Sana laughed.

  "Did you know her before?" I asked.

  "Of course I did. Jennie, Momo and I were childhood friends before. After entering high school, both of them became cold to each other. And now, they're enemies", Sana explained.

  As we talking about that, I saw someone approached us and take a sit beside Sana.

  "Omo! Chewyy!" Sana exclaimed as she hug Tzuyu.

  "Chewy? I thought her name was Tzuyu?" I asked.

  "That's her nickname that I gave for her, duhh", said Sana.

  "Why aren't you with your friends, huh?" asked Nayeon. I guess that Nayeon still mad with them.

  "I don't need a reason to meet Sana unnie here. And, Jungyeon wants to meet you at the school garden later", Tzuyu said as she continued
  
  "Momo wants to meet you too, Mina,At the library. Also, Sana unnie, can we meet after school?" Tzuyu asked.

  "Sure, wait for me Chewy", Sana said.

  "Of course. I want to go first. See you later", Tzuyu get up and leave us. 

  All of us become silent. I started wandering why Momo want to meet me again. Am I doing anything wrong again? Or she probably mad with me?

  I think I just wait and see....

MOMO POV

  Jungyeon and I eating together at our place while Tzuyu go to deliver our order. 

  "Why do you want to meet Nayeon, though?" I asked.

  "Asking her out", she replied simply. 

"WHAT?!" 

  "Yah, what's wrong with you. I don't see anything wrong to ask her out", she laughed.

  "But...but, you're dating?" I carefully asked her.

  "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not", she said. 

  Wow, how can she be so calm about this? Think about it, should I ask Mina out too? Should or not? Hmm.....🤔

TIMESKIP (AFTER SCHOOL)

NO ONE POV

AT 2yeon's SIDE

  Jungyeon waited for Nayeon patiently. A bouquet of flowers in her hand. She don't know why she feel so nervous now.
  After a few minutes, Nayeon run towards her, catching her breath.

  "I'm sorry I'm late. Have some works at student council", she said.

  "It's okay. Anyway, this is for you", Jungyeon give Nayeon the flowers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter