Chapter 4 - Old Friend

ONCE as an enemies, TWICE as a lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOMO POV

  Heol,why my heart beating faster just now? Am I fall in love with her? Ani ani, it's impossible. Maybe I just shocked when she able to push me earlier,......right?
  Anyway, I'm on my way to Jungyeon's house. I can't do amything at my house and I feel bored. But,someone caught my eyes. Oh, she's.... 

JISOO POV

  Momo? Haish, she's the last person that I want to meet. What is she doing here though?
  Even I'm a member of BP Youngsterz,the rival of Coolz Kidz but I never want to fight with them. It's just like a war between Jennie and Momo. I joined the group because my cousin, Park Chaeyoung or Rosé.

  "Oho,who is this? The weakest among BP Youngsterz here?", said Momo and smirked.

  "I'm not that weak, Hirai. And stay away before I called my gang", I said boringly.

  "Call them then. Anyway, it's been a long time since I punched someone".

  "I'm not in mood to fight so I want to go first, okay bye".

  I walks faster so that she couldn't chase me but she won't either.
  A few days ago, my old friend told me that she would move here and registered to my school. I don't meet her for 5 years and I really miss her.

MINA POV

  Now it's comfirmed,she't totally crazy! I touched my heart and I can feel it beat louder and faster than ever. Am I sick? Ahh,I just overthinking about it.
  Well,I waiting for someone. She's my old friend when I'm at Japan. She moved here when we're 10. She really happy when I told her that I would move here. She told me to meet her at school but because of that crazy Hirai, I couldn't meet her this morning.

*DING,DONG!*

  Oh, she's arrived! 

  I quickly opened the door for her. I hugged her tightly as soon as she's showing up. 

  "Jisoo-ya!!"

  "Mina!"

  "Wow,you still look the same after 5 years", I said.

  "You too. Can I come in?"

  "Of course, let's go", I pulled her hand and we entered my house.

  We talking about many things. My schoollife, her life, about the school and many more. But, I interested about something.

  "Jisoo-ya, what is BP Youngsterz thing?" I asked curiously. 

  "Ahh, it's a group consists 4 members. Me,Rosè,Lisa and Jennie which is the leader of the group". 

  "But,I heard from my new friend that there's one more group called Coolz Kidz,right?" 

  "Yes, they are our rival. The leader,Jennie and Momo are enemies since they're little. I don't know why but yeah, people said your friend's enemies are your enemies too", Jisoo explained and she continued,

  "But I don't like it, it's just like childish fight and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter