Chapter 9 - 2yeon date

ONCE as an enemies, TWICE as a lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGYEON POV

Night before the date, I sighed as I sat on my bed. I kept thinking about me being in one sided-love for 9 years. Yeah, it's Nayeon. My first and my only love.
Wanna read some sad story about me? Let's begin.....

FLASHBACK (10 years ago)

Hello guys, I'm Yoo Kyungwan. Don't misunderstand me, I'm a girl, not boy. I don't understand too my my parents give this name to me but I'll go on with it.
I have a long hair and many bad kids always teasing me about it. Before that, I'm 7 years old.

"Hey Kyungwan, why your hair so long? You should have a short hair because you're a boy", said Jinyoung, one of my classmate at kindergarten. 

"I'm a girl, not a boy", I shyly said.

"What, a girl?! Unbelievable!" said Jackson and laughing.

"So why your name is Kyungwan? You're changed your gender aren't you? Hahahah", said another boy, Jaebum.

"N-n-NO!! I'm a real girl with a boy name!!" I bravely told them

"Aigoo, this boy, I mean... GIRL", Jinyoung said and knock my head.

"Aww, it's hurts, you weak brat!!" I shouted.

"What did you say? Weak brat? Come on guys, let's we show our WEAKNESS to this girl", Jackson said as he ready want to punch me but suddenly

"Yah, STOP IT! Don't hurt her, if you do, I'll tell teacher and your parents!" said the one girl. When I saw her, she's so beautiful with 2 cute front teeth. Am I fallin love?😍

The boys looked and scared and shot me a glare before running away. The girl who is my lifesaver sat beside me and hug me.

"Are you okay, don't mind them. They doesn't have any brain, you're save now",she said and patting my head.

I murmured a 'thank you' and we stay silent for a while. 

"I'm Nayeon, I guess you're Kyungwan, right?"she asked me.

I nodded. And once again, I didn't dare to say a word until the recess time ended. We separated to our own ways.
The next day, I feel guilty with her. So, I brought a bunny marshmallow covered with chocolate for her. When recess, I slowly approached her and greeted

"Err....Nayeonie?" I nervously called her.

"Omo, Kyungwan? Come on, sit here", she patted a seat next to her.

I sat beside her and handed the marshmallow to her hand.

"Here, for you. My thanks gift", I said, try to said it in a cool way.

She accepted it. "Omo, so cute! Just like me, right?" she wriggled her eyebrows.

"Yes, it is. And one more".

"What is it?"

"Can I be your protector one day? When I be stronger and able to protect you, can I?" I asked, still nervous.

She gave me a warm smile and appreciated eyes ahich make me melted at that time.

"Of course you can. But promise with me first", she said and we intertwined our fingers.

"Deal", I said satisfied.

One year later, I'd changed my name. Yes, it's Yoo Jungyeon and cut my hair to a bob cut. Guess what? I became friend with Im Nayeon since elementary school as Yoo Jungyeon and I bet she doesn't remember Yoo Kyungwan.
Such a sad story, right? I really hope she remember our promise. And....my feelings....
Since elementary school until high school, I never break my promise. I'd practise taekwondo, judo and so on to protect her. Yeah, she always being bullied by some bastards at school, so that's why.
I'd jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter