Chapter 6 - Heartbeat

ONCE as an enemies, TWICE as a lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOMO POV

  Tzuyu and Jungyeon smirked as I said that. I just staring at them weirdly.

  "What's wrong? Why with that silly grin?" I asked wth a glare.

  "Nothing, no need to discover it, Mo. You already fall for her. Just go and get your girl, buddy", said Jungyeon.

  "I must to. What if it's untrue? Argh, I'm confused right now. Should I or not?" I scratched my head.

  "Let's try it then", said Tzuyu.

  "But,how?" asked Jungyeon.

  Tzuyu closed her eyes and thinking hard about it. And then....

  "Aha! I have an idea. Like this...." 

  I smile in victory as soon as she told her idea. I hope it will be a success. Now, I kinda miss her (Mina). Can time flies?!😣

THE NEXT DAY (AT SCHOOL)

MINA POV

  Another day of school! I feel excited today. Without reason. I don't know why too. Maybe because I have some friends to play with, I think. 
  As I entering the class, I found something on my table. It's a box of chocolate with a heart shape. Who's this belong to? I want to remove it but a letter caught my attention. I opened it and read it.....

  'Here some chocolates for my beautiful princess. I hope that you'll accept it😉'
                                            - MG

  MG? I don't know who is this but I smiled after read it. Why did I feel that so? Did this person really like me or just admiring me?
  As I still admiring the chocolate, Nayeon coming and quickly asking...

  "Omo! Who give this to you?! Woah, a secret admirer, hmm? 

  "I think so. But Nayeonie, do you know someone with 'MG' name?" I asked.

  "MG? What kind of name is that? As far as I know, there doesn't", Nayeon said.

  "It's okay. Afterall, this person will show themselves up", I smiled.

  I kept the chocolate and we chit chat before the teacher coming.

MOMO POV

  I smiled in secret when saw her happy after receiving the chocolate.  Yes, it's me the one who give that and it's one of Tzuyu's brilliant idea too. Then, someone whispering behind me.

  "Already give it, captain?"

  "Yah, Yoo Jungyeon! Stop make me shocked, don't you?" I scolded her with a low voice.

  "Let's go to our place and we discussing about next", I continued.

  "Let's go!" chirped Jungyeon.

  We go at our place together. As we entered, Tzuyu already sit on the chair and write something. It's odd because she always flirting in the early morning.
  Jungyeon give a 🤐 sign and we approached her silently. I take a peek of her writing but failed. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter