Chapter 4

Wake me up [Daejae]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Flashback]


Daehyun and Youngjae were in their shared bedroom, Daehyun lay on Youngjae’s bed and Youngjae sat with the back against the wall, legs over Daehyun’s, playing games and texting on their Smartphones.

It was their first day off after some time and they wanted to enjoy their little break, so all -except Daehyun and Youngjae- went home, leaving the two alone.

As Himchan left he told them in a strict tone not to damage anything or run around the house (what they did pretty often and may broke some things like glass, playstation controller, a bed and almost their tv). Well, they chase each other without caring about their surroundings.


They just can't stop chasing one another while screaming, insulting and teasing, because it's their way of showing affection toward the other. They don't say things like “I like you” or “you're my best friend”- why should they?

Even at fan meetings, when they are asked who they like the most; it's always the same: They don't write the answer down. There's no need to.


Many fans misunderstood their strong friendship as hate. Daehyun and Youngjae aren't so affectionate with their best friend in public like others are, so people think they don't like each other.


But that's not true.


It's their way.


No words are needed, no touching. Nothing.


They just know.

 

Youngjae turned off his phone. Throbbing pain banged against his skull like a warning. He couldn't stare at the display any longer. The amount of comments on his social media accounts were literally overflowing, but each time he looked at the new comments or at the picture he got tagged in, it reminded him of his dreams- No. Not dreams. Nightmares.

 

There wasn't enough space on the small bed for two persons, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter