Chapter 3

Wake me up [Daejae]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I turned around, facing my best friend. He looked so peaceful, but I knew he wasn't. And to be honest, I really didn't want to see him battling, but I didn’t  want to leave him alone either.

Minutes went by and I did nothing except standing there, staring at Daehyun.
I decided to take a seat next to him, taking his left hand.

“Hey…”

I paused,  it was a lot harder to talk to him alone.

“...I wanted to stay by your side a bit longer. The others are all already gone…”

For a moment I glances at him, but looked away again to fixate his hand, that I interlocked with mine, drawing invisible circles in the back of his hand.

“You know... you’re my best friend, my soulmate… I…”

I let out a shaky laugh.
“... I feel lonely, even though I’m not really lonely. The others are always around me. But… since you're in coma I feel empty… I don't know what to do. It's all so strange, because you're not there. Beside me, making silly jokes and eating all the time.”

A tear threatened to fall.
I failed to hold it in and it fell on the back of Daehyun’s hand.

“Promise me to wake up. Please wake up Daehyun. We need you. Not just as singer, especially as friend… I need you.”

 

◇◇◇


“How can you know that he'll wake up in the next weeks? I’m sorry, but he hasn't even showed any sign yet! Don't believe in something that can be wrong… I mean, of course, I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter