Chapter 6 - edited

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hey everyone: Sorry that this chapter was so messed up spacing wise. I will never try to upload a chapter through my phone again. When I uploaded it supposedly the paragraphs were in place. Thank you for the heads up subbies about the problem- all fixed. I will be uploading part seven next today Be prepared for a massive chapter- 20 pages at last count. 

Wednesday, December 22nd

              The next few days were spent with Seung hyun and the rest of BigBang spending time at Alana’s and Billie's apartment. The next day they showed up in the morning bearing food Seungri had loudly declared once Billie had let them in. “We Brought Breakfast”! Billie was up and dressed though still not looking completely awake. She was dressed in blue sweat pants with the words sassy coming down the leg and the legs of the sweatpants pushed up to her knees making them look like skinny harem pants and she wore a simple black tank top and her white hair in two wet french braids and her ears and tail were still out still looked damp from her shower. Alana was still in the shower when the men came in so she had not heard them.

               Alana had already put on a pot of coffee to be made since she knew they would be over sometime later that morning. As the men were getting situated on the couch and asking Billie where her mom was, they suddenly they saw Alana walking out into the living room in significantly less clothing that what they had ever seen her in before. During her the shower Alana had been mulling it over on how to ask Seung hyun if he and his friends wanted to celebrate Christmas with them and new Years. “What if he said no? What if it was too soon? Asking this man who had just barely proven himself safe into their lives. Is he becoming to embedded too quickly?”  Alana already oddly felt safe with her new acquaintances.  Her daughter had completely embraced her father and his friends. It was still a deep struggle for Alana to let Billie's father be a part of Billie’s life.  She reasoned that Billie needed him in her life and she knew that Seung hyun needed Billie.  Alana could only give her so much love and attention as a single mother.  

                Her family was small and even their world was small. Alana knew she needed to expand Billie’s world and help her become the woman that she was meant to be. So after praying and having a long heart to heart with God in the shower while shaving her legs that took a million years since she kept missing spots. Alana got out and began to dry off and try to do her winter routine of lotioning up after shaving and to finish getting ready.  Soon Alana gave up looking for her Oatmeal body butter which seemed to have disappeared into thin air. Alana thought that she had put it back away after the last time she had used it. With the winter wind and the dry air of winter Alana swore by this body butter to keep her skin in good condition especially after shaving. Alana thought the men would be over later in the day so she thought she was still alone with Billie as she threw on some random old clothes that she needed to have thrown out since college over her undies to go hunt down the lotion. As she was calling out, “Billie! Billie! Have you seen my oatmeal body butter?” Her voice tapered off when she saw the men sitting in her living room. She froze before the men her words ringing in the air. All thoughts of lotion fled her mind when she froze in the shock that she now had a male audience.

             Her hair was soaked and thus slicked back tightly to her head, water still streaming down her back and cheats and her feet were bare. Her face was bare of makeup still and her thick black framed glasses were perched on her nose. She was wearing just a black thin low cut strapped tank-top over her standard blue lace bra that shown clearly through the old worn tank top showing every curve and ripple of lace. You could even clearly see her navel through the tank top. She was also wearing a pair of ratty neon purple spandex shorts that covered her rear end just barely. There was no hiding her petite frame. Much to her embarrassment, all male eyes were on her the moment she had stepped into the room. Her cheeks bloomed with color. Her eyes accidentally made eye contact with Seunghyuns eyes and she could feel the utter intensity of his gaze. It was all she could do to not run as she turned quickly and walked back calmly down the hallway back to her bedroom to change into more clothing as quickly as possible. The only thought in her mind was the intensity she had seen in his gaze. That she could think of she had never been looked at by a man like that. Sure men flirted with her; she had only casually dated and not one had ever truly meshed with her daughter and so she had cut them loose.

              Seung hyun had sensed Alana’s presence deep within the apartment when they first arrived he knew she was still in the shower. It was odd he thought. Normally she was dressed a ready for them her guard inner walls secure when they got there. Billie had come right up to him to give him a long hug before moving on to the rest of his friends to greet them. It was still before ten am when they had gotten there. His wolf was longing to be with his cub and their mate. Today he would try harder to woo Alana. Just as he was getting settled on the couch he heard Alana’s door open and her hurried footfalls come closer to them.

             When he looked up after hearing her voice, He had to grip the leather couch almost to the point of tearing it at the sight of her. He watched as she froze in their presence. His eyes followed the site of her bare feet up to her shapely legs and up to the shortest pair of shorts that he had seen in quite a while that sat low slung on her hips and barely covering her fine behind. He finally got to see her red tattoo fully it was a  floral mandala that started in the center of the inside of her right elbow and gracefully danced its way out to the delicate edges of the design. Then his eyes worked their way up to the tank that he was in shock to how thin it was to see her navel and her bra so clearly through it and it had holes in it showing the glowy skin of her soft curves of her waist. He also could see that another tattoo was curving up the side of her faintly.After his eyes had made it to her face his eyes followed a drop of water from her drenched hair as it traveled from her hair down between her s. Her natural unmasked scent of Oranges and cloves and something sweet and purely Alana overcame him and it took every ounce of his self-control not bolt off the couch and pounce and flatten her to the floor and lay his sink his Janine's into her then claim her as his mate fully then and there.  Right after she had fled the room he had had to excuse himself to get some fresh air to calm himself back down and settle his wolf. His friends could smell his want for her and had snickers as he had quickly stepped outside after she fled.

             She returned minutes later. Her hair dry and her makeup simply done and she wore loose black linen pants with a long sleeved fine green oversized hoodie. Her bare feet now covered in a pair of yellow slippers. While she was getting dressed, Youngbae had begun cooking breakfast for them. Seung hyun had said strongly in his friend's minds that “Forget what You just saw! It is for my eyes only. She is MINE!”. The men responded in respect but he could still hear the snickering in response.

              Billie the lotion thief laughed to herself knowing that her mom would have to look around the house for her favorite homemade lotion that she had hidden in the kitchen last night. Her dad had told her he and his he and his friends would be over to prepare breakfast.  Billie had mentioned to her mom that the men would be over at noon instead often am to push her own matchmaking agenda.  She had been watching her dad when he had seen her mom in her hurried skimpy clothes and she had known that he definitely was more than interested in her mom. Billie tried to hide her grin behind her hands though Youngbae had seen the little imp begin to smile.  As she cheered internally thinking, “ That worked out better than planned! Yes! The plan is working phase one is in motion!!!!”

             That morning, Alana at first had no clue what to do with the men. After the awkward breakfast where Seung hyun could not help but keep taking peeks at Alana. Alana was mostly silent and because of a remnant of embarrassment still had a blush that never seemed to leave while she ate. It occurred while she pushed food around on her plate that she and Billie still need to decorate the apartment for Christmas and begin their Christmas baking. She looked around the room as the men had started to clear the food away, Seungri began to wash the dishes sulkily since he had lost a Kie Bie BO (Korean Rock Papers Scissors). Seung hyun made eye contact with her as he sat down next to her but with a half foot to spare between them. Billie had already gone to her room to find the book she was reading.

             He said to her “So what do you want to do today? Alana replied well Christmas is coming. Since it's been crazy and all with you showing up and with Billie’s transformation. I have yet to decorate the apartment and start the Christmas baking I should have finished up the baking yesterday. I also brought home some work from the coffee shop that I need to finish up, but I can do office the work after Billie is asleep tonight”. He nodded his head and said, “we can help”.

            Alana looked at him and then took in a deep breath mentally bracing if he would say yes or no to spending Christmas with them. Sanity spoke up to say that he would love to spend time with Billie, But fear still clouded her vision and fear of rejection. Then she took a deep breath and asked him “Would you and rest of BigBanglike to come over on Christmas day and Christmas Eve to celebrate with us? I had assume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter