Chapter 9

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 That Christmas evening  December 25th 


            After she had sent her daughter to bed Alana got up from the couch and went to the kitchen because she was not sure what to do with herself alone with Seunghyun. Seunghyun went after her and stood with her in the kitchen for a while. Then took her to the opening between the kitchen and the living room. They stood together looking at the low candlelight and Christmas lights decorated room. Alana leaned her back against him and his arms were wrapped around her. He then looked up to see if Daesung had put the mistletoe up above them. He turned Alana's eyes up to see the plant and she began to blush. 


           He smiled at her and then moved down to kiss her. This time the kiss was not just a simple kiss. He pressed his lips to hers with a new intensity and his tongue ran over her swelling lips to ask her for permission to explore . She resisted at first, but then Seunghyun turned her and pulled her closer to him which made her gasp. Their bodies touching completely together and he was granted entrance into . They continued kissing deeply for a long moment as they became lost in the kiss. Time stopped for them. He knew at the moment he could easily devour her and mark her to turn her and break her trust at the same time. His wolf winned for him to do just that. It was too soon, he needed restraint within this moment to him her trust was more important. So he put a leash on his wolf figuratively.


           He gently released the kiss. Her eyes glassy and unfocused from the passion he had stirred within her, her lips deep red and swollen from his kiss. He then hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head they stayed that way for a while.  It was late, so she led him to the door and handed him his coat and then opened the door for him to leave since it was much too early in their relationship for them to stay alone even with Billie in the apartment. He put on his coat and she fixed his scarf around his neck. His hair once again black and his tattoos had disappeared. He leaned to kiss her once more, she moved to stop him. He pointed to another mistletoe and she laughed and let him kiss her again. This kiss was shorter and less intense, but it was sweet and made Alana never want to let go.  Then they said goodnight and she closed the door. He went straight to the hotel and Alana went to bed with a smile on her face wishing she could have stayed with him longer thinking, "Oh that man is dangerous! To think someone could kiss like that." and touching her lips. She fell asleep longing for his arms once again.


           It was two weeks after the Western New year and Alana and Billie were finally getting back into their routine. Though the addition of the Seunghyun and the pack members had thrown things off for the mother and daughter. Billie was settling to her new coursework for homeschooling. At her learning pace, she had been able to finish up her sixth-grade work and was now onto seventh-grade work. At this pace, Alana mused her daughter would finish high school by age fifteen. Sher was letting Billie work at her own pace as long as she did not become lazy in her work; Alan had no problem with her daughter finishing her schooling early. Alana had switched her voice lessons this half of the year school year for photography lessons from a family friend who was a professional photographer who specialized in black and white photography. Billie was currently learning how to use a manual film-based camera with trial and error.  Also this year Alan had added home economics courses/ life skills example how to use basic power tools, how to ride a bike and maintain said bike and how to make a budget and this year she was also going to have Billie begin savings account. 


            Seunghyun could be seen when Alana and Billie were in the coffee shop sitting beside Billie with his laptop doing business while he daughter worked on her history school work and Alana ran the shop. Overall Seunghyun and Alana's relationship was moving forward in a comfortable pattern and Alana was grateful of for this. Since the heated kiss on Christmas, he had not kissed her deeply like that again, though she would not have minded. She was happy that they were building their friendship as well as their romantic relationship. They had gone on three dates and he had just given her flowers this morning. The best part was how she could see his relationship with Billie growing every day. Seung Hyun treated her well but he seems too perfect. She knew she was flawed and human and sooner or later Alana felt as though she was going to mess this up. She felt as though she were waiting for the other shoe to drop. 


            The next day was a Friday night Alana wanted to go out for a night with her friends. Seunghyun offered to watch Billie with the pack members so she could go out. She was relieved when he offered to watch Billie and willing went to go have a good time and would be back by midnight. Friday evening was a nice evening for Billie to spend with the men. They had gone out to an authentic Korean restaurant to show her their native food.  The group had then taken her shopping and bought her new clothes that weren't just hot pink or any other fluorescent color after a long debate. When they had returned back home Billie had gone to bed since it had been a full day. It was ten pm when Seunghyun and the others sensed she was in a deep sleep. Then Seunghyun called to the cats telepathically to come to them.  


          The two felines both came out of hiding and sat before the wolves.  Seunghyun sat silently and opposing while Jiong begins the questioning. Jiong gruffly said " Who are Both of you? What business do you have with Alana and Billie?"  Itsy Bitsy the gray cat tried to act like she did not know what they were talking about to try and get out of telling the men their reason by looking away from the men. Tiny Tim stopped her disrespectful actions by a shove of a paw and began to speak for the both of them. My real name is Will and this is my sister Jane. We are cat shifters from the Northern England pack We had come to this city when we met Milly several years ago. Jane and I had been pushed out of the pack because there were too many of us and not enough resources. Since we were young they knew we were the most adaptable so we were sent here." 


            "When we moved here we were homeless and had no idea how to survive without the care of our pack. Milly agreed to take us in and to her home if we agreed to become guardians of her home and of the woman that she lived with. We agreed and she had us change form into kittens. Alana immediately took to us and treated us well. When Milly disappeared we searched for her, but even we could not track her down. Right before her death, she sent us a message letting us know she had just had a child and that she was dying. She urged and begged us to stay and watch over Alana and her daughter that would become Alana's daughter. We have stayed out of Loyalty to Milly and love for Alana and Billie."The group before them still eyed them with suspicion. Seunghyun then asked, "Why did you not reveal yourselves that first day? 


           Jane replied," We were afraid of you. We have not been in contact with any Weres for a long time and we were afraid you would see us as a threat so we easily cooperated with you". Jiong said to them, "What tipped us off was the fact that you both so easily cooperated with us. Cats normally take a while to warm up to a stranger. Also, they are much more cunning creatures than wolves are. The cat will  always bargain for information."  Seunghyun then said to them, "For now I will allow the both of you to stay and protect them, soon you need to reveal yourselves to them. They need to know who you are so they don't feel betrayed by you. I will give you time to think of a way to reveal yourselves in the simplest way possible. Also if you wish to join our clan since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter