Creeper Jonghyun

Hello Teen: SHINee version

Eun Mi's POV

Jonghyun's rude stare made the whole room go silent.

"Well, how about I take you to your room?" Offered Key appa. I perked up and replied, "Arraso! I can't wait to spend time with you all!"  Key appa started leading the way to my new room for the next 100 days and i bounded after him.

"Aigo~," I heard Taeminnie appa say, "She's so cute! I just want to squish her!"

I turned around and looked right at him. "No squishing, Please~! If you do i might pop and then there will be no more me! You don't want that to happen, do you?"

Taeminnie appa looked a little disapointed, but he agreed that he didn't want to pop me.

I turned back around and caught up with Key appa, hoping my room won't be anything special. I don't want them to spend a lot of money on me. I don't want then to starve!

When we go to the door of the room, Key appa slid open the door. I suddenly felt breathing down my back and whipped around to see Onew appa behind me. "Appa! You scared me! I didn't even realizeyou followed us!" Onew looked at me with a concerned look. "But.... I tripped and fell really loudly while following you," He said while pinching my cheeks, "Have you gone deaf already?"

I giggled at his silliness, "I'm not deaf~ I was just so excited to see my room that i wasnt really paying attention to my surroundings!" When i realized that i hadn't seen my surroundings, i instantly turned and looked all around the hallway. I found Jonghyun lrking behind a plant.

"Yah~! Jonghyun appa! Why are you spying on us!"

Jonghyun's POV

I saw Eun Mi bound after Key and got jealous. I wanted a baby girl not a teenager. I guess i just have to deal with it because the show already started filming. Maybe i should try to  make friends with her because I dont want to ruin my image.

Yeah, I'll be nice from now on.

When Key and Run Mi weren't looking I started creeping upon them. Minho and Taemin had weird looks on their faces to I put on a fake evil grin and gave them the "Shh" sign. Onew Hyjng had already go after them and he was pretty much breathing down her back. Thats called being a creep. But then again its Onew so i don't think that counts.

I hid behind a plant without Onew, Key, or Eun Mi noticing.

But then she realized Onew was breathing down her back and she turned around. I breathed as softly as i could so she wouldn't notice me.

She decided to take in her surroundings and i crept sloser to the plant hoping i wasn't able to be seen.

"Yah~! Jonghyun appa! Whay are you spying on us!" I heard Eun Mi say after she spotted me behind this plant. I froze in my spot hoping Key couldn't see me so he would think she was kidding.

Too late.

Onew hyung spotted me also and ran behind the pLant to grab me by the collar and bring me out from my spying corner. He fell before reaching me, of course.

Key looked over at Onew hyung and then to me. He sighed and went over to me, bringing me out from behind the plant.

"What do you think you're doing?" Key asked me.

I had to think of something quick! I couldn't let then know my plan!

"Just making sure she doesn't touch my stuff, duh~" I said. I thought i was a genious for making that up.

But then Key said, "Pabo. None of your stuff is in her room."

I felt my face grow red of embarrasment.

That was stupid of me.

"Uhh.... Right.... well..... BYE." I said and ran off to the kitchen.

I didn't know what i was going to do in there but then i had an idea.

I'll win her through my cooking!

But first  need some ingredients....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! I updated! Its been a while, my lovelies!
LOL

Well, I've been busy and havent had the time to update and i'm so sorry. ive been saving then as drafts so i could work on

then later but i never had the time to. blame my teachers. Too much homework.

Lol

Well, thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy the chapter. I will try to update More!

Thank you~

Gif spam for staying with me:

OH MY GAWD JUST KISS ALREADY.

Jonghyun = Crybaby..

Sorry blingers..

BYE~~