Meeting My New Appas.

Hello Teen: SHINee version
I ran up to the gate doors and gently knocked on it. I then leaned on the door to hear if anyone was coming. I couldn't hear anything so I knocked again with my head still on the door. Listening again, I still couldn't hear anything so I just waited patiently. Soon enough the door swung in and I fell onto of someone. "OMO OMO! IM SO SORRY! MIANHAMNIDA!!" I yelled bowing deeply. "Haha, That's Okay," said a deep voice. I got out of my bow position and stood up strait realizing who I had bumped into. I restrained myself from fangirling at the sight of Onew but, on the inside I was spazzing like I would do if anyone ever mentioned SHINee. I stopped mentally fangirling long enough to say hi to him. "Annyeonghaseyo! Jeo eun Eun Mi imnida!" I said getting more excited by the second. "Annyeong! Jeo Eun Onew imnida" He said smiling, he invites me inside as he started walking to mother room. I stepped inside the home and slipped off my shoes before following him to wherever he was going. He walked through a door way and I heard a loud thud. I walked through the doorway to find Onew and I immidiatly saw him laying on the ground half laughing, half crying. "Whatever he does, it's Onew Condition." I sang. I smiled to myself and helped Onew up. He brushed off the fall and kept on walking until we got to a room filled with nothing but four bodies laying on the floor, faced down. At the same time, the four bodies jumped up and said "Annyeong! We are Shining SHINee!" *Fangirls in head* They all looked so cute! I bowed while saying "Annyeonghaseyo! Jeo eun EunMi imnida!" Taemin came up to me and pinched my cheeks. "AIGOOOOO SHE'S SO CUTE!" He yelled excitedly. Key went up to him and thumped his head making him let go of my cheeks. I rubbed my cheeks and watched Key scold Taemin. "Don't scare our new child!" Key scolded him. Taemin frowned just as I smiled at hearing Key's words. 'Im their child now!' I thought excitedly. I started jumping up and down until I realized they were all staring at me. I scratched my head and said "Umm.. Im just so happy to be here?" Jonghyun looked at me with a questioning look and I stuck my tongue out at I'm. "YAH," He yelled, "IS THAT ANYWAY TO TREAT YOUR APPA?!?!?!!?!?!?" He started chasing me but I ran away. He caught up to me quick though and tackled me to the ground. I screamed at the top of my lungs because I was so scares. I don't know Jonghyun was like this. It makes me sad. My scream scared Jonghyun Appa and he instantly got off of me. I stood up and knew how this was going to go. Taemin is my loving Appa. Key is my strick Appa. Jonghyun is my REALLY harsh Appa and Onew is my funny Appa. Wait a sec... There's one more I'm missing! I looked around the room for Minho. I didn't see him at all until I was lifted off my feet. I looked down and I saw Minho holding me up. I started laughing . He put me down and I hugged him. Minho is going to be my fun Appa. All my other Appas started mumbling about how they didn't get a hug as Minho hugged me back. "Don't worry. I'll give you hugs too." I said to them with a smile. I first went up to Taemin and gave him a heartwarming hug. He hugged me back telling me that I was so cute. Then I went up to Key and gave him a gentle hug because I didn't want to ruin his outfit. Lastly, I went up to Onew and gave him a great big hug because I met him first. After I purposely skipped Jonghyun because he's way too scary to hug I sat down next to Minho and Taemin Appas. Jonghyun got mad and stormed out of the room. I made a mental note to self: Don't mess with Jonghyun Appa.