Gift basket

Hello Teen: SHINee version
I woke up to find a gift basket sitting on the end of my bed, the part of the end of the bed where my feet don't quite reach. I crawled out of bed and over to the basket to open it up.i untied the blue lace ribbon while holding up the plastic covering, then throwing it towards the trash can. I tore down the plastic and looked into the basket. I took the stuff out one by one and looked at each thing carefully. In the basket was 10 new shirts and some shiny things (Hehe SHINee things). All the shirts had something to do with SHINee on them. I wondered why and who had sent it. I dug through the little confetti things at the bottom of the basket and found an envelope. It was a green envelope with blue writing. It was from my dad. I haven't talked to my dad in so long? He left me and my mom when I was five and haven't seen him since. I'm thirteen now and I don't remember him that much so I keep a picture of him on my beside table. I opened the letter and read what it said. "Dear my little Eun Mi," it said, "well you probably aren't little anymore, but you will always be my little girl. I heard you were moving to Seoul for 100 days with your favorite band, SHINee. I bought you these things so you could fit in more in the city. Remember, I will always watch over you, no matter where I am. I love you Eun Mi. Love, Dad." 'How would SHINee shirts make me fit in?' I thought. Oh well. My eyes started watering from the care my dad had put into this basket, but I was interrupted by a loud honk coming from the front yard. I wandered over to the window looking out and saw a limo. I wondered why it was there but then it clicked. 'OMO I FORGOT!! I NEED TO HURRY UP! I don't want to keep SHINee waiting!!!' I thought, remembering. I hurriedly ur on one of my new shirts and my purple jeans, then grabbed my luggage and set out to the limo. I was halfway there when I realized I had no shoes on. I left my luggage on the driveway and ran back inside to go put on my bright red converse. 'SHINee will love me for sure' I thought. I ran back outside to the limo and saw a man holding the door open for me. I didn't see my suitcase anywhere so I assumed he ur it in the back. I hopped inside and sat patiently ready to meet SHINee. The man closed the door and got into the drivers seat. He started driving to Seoul as I took a water bottle from the cooler in the back. The cooler was filled with all sorts of drinks in snacks. The ride to Seoul was very long and boring but I didn't mind. As soon as I got there I didn't wait for the driver to open the door. I opened it myself and hopped right out accidentally hitting the driver with the door. "Oh! Mianhae!" I said bowing. "That's okay." Said the man. "Thanks for the ride!" I thanked him and then ran towards the traditional Korean home. I hope SHINee is there already!