Calling

Hello Teen: SHINee version
"SHINee Hello Teen! Come live with SHINee for 100 days is a traditional Korean style home! Where they take care of you! Call this number right now to enter the competition to see who will win the 100 days with SHINee! You must be 13-18 years of age to enter. Ask parents permission before calling. The 100th caller will be the person to win this contest! Good luck!," the TV said while flashing a number. "KYAAAAAAA MOM I MUST ENTERRR," I screams of joy. "Alright, alright, you can enter. Just stop screaming in my ear about it," said my mom. "KYAAA!! Oh sorry mom! I forgot you were there.." my mom left the room so she could get some peace and quiet. I started jumping up and down while dialing the number on the scream into my phone. "Yeoboseyo," said the voice when it picked up, "Are you calling for the SHINee Hello Teen Contest," asked the voice. "Ne, I am," I replied trying to calm my self. "Well I have some bad news for you.." the voice trailed off. I didn't win!?!? WAEEEEE?!!!? "I didn't win," I asked calmly. "Well..." the voice started, "you actually.. WON! CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU ARE THE 100TH CALLER!" REALLY! OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO I WON!! I GET TO MEET SHINee!!! AND NOT ONLY THAT I GET TO LIVE WITH THEM FOR THE NEXT 100 DAYS!!!! "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WON!!!!" I scream dancing around like a maniac. "Tomorrow a Limo will come to your house and bring you to the place you are staying. By the way, what is your name?" OMO A LIMO!! "WHOOHOO," I cheered, "A LIMO! Oh and my name is Park Eun Mi!! YAYYY" "Thanks," the voice said then hung up. Next thing I know, flashing on the TV screen is the words 'CONGRATULATIONS PARK EUN MI FOR BEING THE 100TH CALLER!' IM SOO HAPPEHHH!! I ran up to room. And hopped on my bed dancing like a maniac. I hope my mom isn't disturbed by all the noise I'm making, OH WELL! I DON'T CAREEE!!! IM GOING TO MEET SHINEE TOMORROW!! "KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE!!" my mom yelled from downstairs. "OMO sorry!" I whispered. I have to go to sleep now if I want tomorrow to come quicker! I got under the covers of my bed and closed my eyes dreaming of what tomorrow would be like. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep. 'I'll see you tomorrow, SHINee. Wait for me!' I thought just before drifting off.